Hana Yori Dango 2 - 花より男子2

Guest 4tang

Guest kaoru104

OMG !!! R U SERIOUS?!

ahh i can't wait for it to come out !!!!!!!!!!!!!

expecting it !!!!!!!!!!

hope its not goin to be sucky~

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Inconnu

Yay! More of Jun-Kun and Oguri Shun<3

Dangit, cant get enough of these two.

o___O I hope it wont be as bad as MG 2 ...

Now that ... was :wacko:

Guest happytime

hey hana yori FANS!...i just found out dat the sequel will start filming in November~~ it make sense because by then Mao will finish w/ her movie and jun will finish w/ his tour but wut i am confused is shun kun because he has a new drama in the fall or is like a two hour special kinda thing. anyway..hopefully we'll see some behind-the-scene pix in November..

Guest HollyBeth

YES, YES, AND YES...

MORE HYD AND MATSUJUN... HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.....

****JUMPING FOR JOY****** CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO AIR....

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WINTER EVEN MORE.....

MATSUJUN IS SO CUTE.....

BYES,

HB :)

Guest Justalilodreamer

OMG I ALMOST CRIED OF JOY WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!! IM SO EGGCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i heard from my cousin that during Meteor Garden 2 that Doumyoji will loose his memory and forgets Makino...and then he goes with this other girl while Makino goes with Rui..and at the end the girl dies and Doum finally remembers...

i dont know if the japanese one is gonna be the same or similar (hopefully not)

i want to ask, coz i haven't read the manga....is meteor garden 2 (when doumyouji forgot everything about makino) is based on the manga too?? or the production team just make up the story? coz i dun't want the season 2 will be the same with meteor garden 2....

Guest happytime

i want to ask, coz i haven't read the manga....is meteor garden 2 (when doumyouji forgot everything about makino) is based on the manga too?? or the production team just make up the story? coz i dun't want the season 2 will be the same with meteor garden 2....

dat's actually a good question! :D i think the production tem will make up the story but it will be based on the manga. remember in season 1, they story kinda jumped from places to places. i think it will be similar in the sequel. this time the production team is asking fans to name their "wanted scenes" in the sequel. also i think the author of the manga will help too~~~ always an advantage :P

Guest hienhien

hey u guy i want to ask something, is hana yori dango have 4 season. I just saw in yesasia sale 4 season of that with japanese lang. can someone let me know when that drama will conti

NEWS

CREDITS: arashi.vox.com (please leave all credits if you take this information elsewhere)

they finished filming the hanayori dango SP! :o

it's just old footage from the televised drama that they redubbed with different scripts

but it should still be fun

also jun said he is going to have to perm his hair again so the curls will return

but then again domyoji isn't domyoji without the curls ^^

NEWS

CREDITS: arashi.vox.com (please leave all credits if you take this information elsewhere)

it's just old footage from the televised drama that they redubbed with different scripts

also jun said he is going to have to perm his hair again so the curls will return

Hahaha...i didn't like for the first time when i saw jun curled his hair lol...but it started to get better in the end...

NEWS

A HANA YORI DANGO SPECIAL!! YOUR KIDDING!! OMG WHERE IS IT?

Guest ANYOTHERDAY

YAY. MORE TSUKASA/MATSUJUN!

:D:D

If i heard this last year, i would have gone more crazy, but I'm kinda getting over my HYD crazyness.

Okay. well not really.

YAYAYAYAYAYAYYA.

Guest NotGuilty

credit to thebazel @D-addicts ( i think she/he is the one who translates the article above which is being copied and pasted everywhere lol)

T_T

I cried seeing this. T_T

matsujun!!!!!!!!!!!11

Archived