Mcdonald's Philippines Tv Ad "first Love"

snow_angel

Guest miimisunshine

aww. it is cute. i love it when they mix love and a resturaunt( i.e like the Max's CM )

i always liked filipino CM. they are so entertaining.

especiallt the coke ones.

aww. it is cute. i love it when they mix love and a resturaunt( i.e like the Max's CM )

i always liked filipino CM. they are so entertaining.

especiallt the coke ones.

lol, agreed. i love how fastfood restaurants's CMs in the philippines always strike a chord with people's emotions.

unlike here in the US ... "i'm lovin it" :lol:

Guest ninyaah

i love the commercial! i always pause to look at it when it's shown on tv ^__^ my mom likes it too.

the younger version of the guy looks like the grown-up one as well. the girl's really pretty.

Guest mygurl mia

Wow, the little girl is so cute! I wanna pinch her on the cheek......

But omg, I feel so sad for the guy! She's already married (with a kid) :(

Guest vivi_dee

That's so cute! They didn't end up together though...

I remember seeing another video from the Philippines Mc Do a long time ago, the one with the grandfather? Anyone knows it?

^Man, he looks kinda different in that picture.. but really handsome!

I saw this commercial when I went to the Philippines over winter break, and I thought it was so sweet and sad at the same time!

And I think that's the first time I saw the other one with the grandpa and I reaaally like it! Made me a little teary at the end :blush:

• 3 years later...

Archived