Are You Close With Your Cousins?!?

Guest 영원한 사랑

Guest chibichi07

I'm close with the cousins on mum's side cuz they're a little older....the rest of them are (like, on dad's side) are like, 11 and 12 and 8 years old :P

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ling_ling

i would like to say i am with some of them and not with others

depending on how close my aunties/uncles are with my mum

like i have a uncle who isnt close wit my mum so i barely see those cousins so thus i am not close

but i am close to the ones who are same age as me and i see like every year :)

i got closer to them as i got older too

i have some in Malaysia bt i never see them so i aint tht close but i reckon when i do seem them ill be close to them cos they is younger :P

I know exactly how you feel about being close to cousins and whatnot. My best friends are always gone somewhere, "hanging out with their cousins." So I'm usually alone for the holidays. I used to feel really bad about not having other people to have fun with, so in the second grade, I lied and told everyone I had 11 brothers and sisters I hang out with all the time. Hee.

All my cousins live in China. Cousins on my father's side are all at least ten years older than me, and the cousins on my mother's side are my age but country bumpkins. I go back to China about once every six or seven years with my family.

But I went back to China this summer alone without my parents for the first time, and I finally got to experience what it's like to really become close to your cousins. I only have one female cousin on my dad's side who's 11 years older than me, but we had a lot of fun together, and I really got to know her better than before. The other cousins seemed a bit embarrassed about having to tell people I was their cousin - most people assumed I was their niece. I even got to hang out a bit with my niece who isn't as immature as I thought. :) We don't keep in contact now that I've come back, but it's nice to know that I have extended family members I can talk to or laugh with back in China.

Guest Nathalie

I'm extremely close with my cousins; since they are the same age as me..ever since young and to now (teens) we're like best friends.

Actually they are like guy friends who you can ask for advices for guy things..which is weird. Since I don't have any sisters and I have one brother who is like 10 year younger..my cousin is the best resource to talk to. We discuss stuff that aren't life-ish a.e death and stuff.

Although I'm a girl and all my cousins are guys; they act girly for me.

I love them to death..they are my lifesaver..sometimes. Although my some of my girl cousins lives far away are like stranger to me; I still love them in a way. I barely talk to them unless I go visit them across the country and states. lol

i have like 30 + cousins ( beats me for havin a big family >< ! )

some are here with me, some in china, japan , korea.

some i dont even know,

I`m somewhat close with the younger cousins, not so much with the older ones.

Guest jadedbeauty

me and my cousins from my dads side are pretty much sisters and brothers. Theres 13 of us and out of 13, 3 are boys. LOL ;D

there was one cousin that i was SOOO close to. but our parents had a fight and we never talked again. its been like what 8 years? omg come to think of it i dont even remember his name... ><

Guest x SaRaNg HaE x

Yeah, I'm really close to the cousins on my mom's side.

I live a good distance away from the cousins on my dad's side, but whenever I see them, it's still cool.

• 4 months later...
Guest rainn

I'm close to 2 out of I honestly don't know xD

But, it sucks 'cause they live so far away! I like to think of them as my brothers instead of cousins.

Guest daniMIAMI

I'm very close to the cousins I see often. I've got cousins that live across the street, LOL. The other cousins I'm close to are the ones that I've known since I was born. Though I'm as close to my cousins that just moved here from the Philippines as I am with the ones that I knew since I was born... :3 They're all from my mom's side, but from my dad's side, the only cousin I see is my baby cousin. ^^;;

Guest spies

Actually, I'm not.

I've met only my cousins on my mother's side and there are two of them.

Big age gap and they live far away too.

YES! Omgsh. My cousins and I are so close, it's not even funny. We talk to each other all the time. It's mainly on my dad's side. I think it's because, when my aunts and uncles and my dad was younger, they were really really close with each other, and they still are. Heck, they all basically live in the same neighborhood. We don't, cause my dad's job takes him 45 minutes away from their homes, so we had to move closer to it. But we still see each other practically every weekend.

Guest naoto

Never. we talk well when we meet and our family is close but we never speak to each other outside of gatherings. I don't know why I find them pretty cool, the female cousins are all beautiful (in the eyes of other guys) and outgoing and the guy cousins are not nerdy at all we just don't talk to each other. I envy close cousins, I really do.

Guest dorkafied!

im closer with my cousins from my dads side in vietnam

since they're closer to my age group (either one year

older/younger)

But where im living now, im close with one she's a year

older than me but man she's like my best friend :3

known her pretty much all my life xD

Guest ddqqww

My cousin's like a little brother to me.

We're two years apart. He's still learning,

I won't forgive anyone that messes with him.

Guest screamxlove

I'm close to neither my dad's side or my mom's side.

It makes me sad cuz I feel so left out whenever I see them all close with one another.

On my mom's side, there's a language barrier, so it's difficult. I'm not fluent with their language, and they're not fluent with English.

On my dad's side... We're just total opposites with each other.

Archived