Wonbin Leaves Ft Island

Guest krn_princessx3

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg that's so sad!!! so does he not agree with ft island's style of music?? aw soooooooooooooooooooo sad!!

i hope the new member will be good... i wish them all the best of luck!

Guest yienyienyien

O____O Why? FT Island is doing pretty well..why is he leaving? It's really unfortunate, but it's his decision so I respect him. All the best to you Wonbin!

oh..different views in music..okay..i understand.

Guest jenny____x

O___O

what?!

i never saw this coming.

i didnt even know that there was a rumor about this.

aww so sad.

i'm going to miss him :(

Guest JJ.biased

And i thought that wonbin leaving ft island was a rumour and it's not true that just reminds me of the rumour about kibum leaving suju ><"

Guest doremii*

I'm not familiar with FT Island, but best of luck to him in the future

Hope to see him performing again with the type of music he enjoys =)

Guest V A L XD

OMG why?!

Ft.Island won't be the same without him :[

Even though I don't agree with the decision, I wish him the best in whatever future goal he's reaching.

T_T Great start to the new year!

Wonbinah...

I just can't see FT-Island as FT Island if he isn't there... No offense to the new member, but I don't think anybody will be able to replace Wonbin. FT Island will forever have my support no matter what happens, but...

As a person who's been a undying fan of them since even BEFORE their debut, this change is just too sudden and too radical for me... T__T I hope Wonbin + FT get through all of this without too many problems- god knows how close they all are to each other, it just breaks my heart when I look at all the pictures/vid I have of them interacting... Plus Wonbin's voice is so prominent in a lot of their songs....

I was so sure this was all a rumor when the press conference thing didn't happen, and was so glad... T__T

Guest pencilcasee.

I'm still in shock. I can't believe the rumor actually became real. Wonbin was my favorite member :(

I hope we still get to see Wonbin around though. Seriously FTI is just not going to be same.

Guest xnimporte

now that he's gone, what is he gonna do? try to make it big some other way or just attempt to live a normal life?

imho, it's not a very smart decision & really sudden.. neither options seem very appealing compared to his prior success.. but whatever floats his boat.

Guest lucky*13

He rapped very cool~

Wish him the best of luck.

I hope FT will get along with the new member.

and Wonbin will find what he likes.

Guest vannachoong91

I don't believe!!!

It's rumour right??

Tell me it's not true!!!

Ft Island will never be the same anymore without him!!

I like him so much!!!

Guest H i k a r i

NO!!! WHAT!! WHY!!!???

My favorite member can't be leaving.

Ft Island will not be the same without him.

this is so sudden....

OMG.....

I don't know what else to say.

Archived