Wonbin Leaves Ft Island

Guest krn_princessx3

Wonbinah....................................

I was so sure it was a rumor, nooooooooooooo :( it's all over the news..............................................

:tears:

is it because he had to perform so hot and pretty girl (kidding, mostly)

I hope he'll stick around, maybe even join another band... I'm okay (in a not okay way) with it as long as he and the boys will continue to support each other... T________________T Oh I realize there are worse things but this one definitely hurts.

Best of luck in life and love and music and happiness, 멋쟁이 원빈~ I hope you find what it is you're looking for. FTI's official and unofficial Primadonnas will always have a place in their hearts for you <3

FT아일랜드 멤버 오원빈 탈퇴..'설'이 아닌 '사실'

[ⓒ '글로벌 종합일간지' 아시아투데이]

지난주부터 팬들 사이에서 불거져나오기 시작한 남성 5인조 밴드 FT아일랜드의 멤버 '오원빈 탈퇴설'이 사실화됐다.

FT아일랜드는 이홍기, 최종훈, 최민환, 이재진, 오원빈으로 구성돼 있으며, 오원빈은 다른 멤버들과 음악적인 이견을 보이며 하차를 고민해 온 것으로 전해졌다.

소속사인 F&C 뮤직측은 28일 “기타를 담당하는 오원빈이 밴드에서 전격 탈퇴했다. 곧 새로 영입되는 멤버를 공개할 예정”이라고 밝혔다.

팬들은 최근 '오원빈 왕따 동영상'을 제시하며 팀 내에서 왕따를 당하고 있었다고 주장했다. 또 “오원빈이 탈퇴와 관련해 기자회견을 연다” “새 멤버는 송승현”이라는 소문에 휩싸여 공황상태에 빠졌다.

FT아일랜드의 팬들은 오원빈 탈퇴 발표에 "FT아일랜드의 데뷔 600일 기념 '몰래카메라' 였으면 좋겠다"며 오원빈이 밴드에서 빠지는 것을 반대하고 나섰다.

한편, FT아일랜드는 보컬 이홍기를 비롯 드럼 최민환까지 활동 영역을 넓히며 활발한 행보를 보이고 있다.

최홍기는 지난 24일 예능 프로그램 SBS '좋아서' 종영 후 '인기가요' MC에 도전하고 있으며, 최민환은 KBS 일일극 '집으로 가는 길'에서 연기자로 변신한다.

<윤나래 기자 mayfish@asiatoday.co.kr>

F.T Island Member Oh Wonbin's Withdrawal... Not a 'Rumor,' it's 'Truth'

The rumors of 'Oh Wonbin withdrawing from 5-member band F.T Island' that flared up for fans starting last week have been confirmed.

F.T Island's lineup included Lee Hongki, Choi Jonghun, Choi Minhwan, Lee Jaejin and Oh Wonbin, but it has been revealed that during that time, Oh Wonbin showed signs of differing music tastes and had agonized over a potential departure.

Management company F&C Music said on the 28th, "Guitar player Oh Wonbin has suddenly left the band. We expect to bring in a new member."

Fans had recently uploaded "Wonbin loner videos," asserting that he was being left out in the group. Further, "there's going to be a press conference relating to Oh Wonbin's departure" and "New member is Song Seunghyun" rumors embroiled many in a panic.

F.T Island's fans have responded to the news saying, "I wish this was a 'mollae camera' (hidden camera) in honor of their 600th day" and are opposing Oh Wonbin's omission from the group.

On the other hand, F.T Island's vocal Lee Hongki and drummer Choi Minhwan have begun new activities and are showing great progress.

Choi Hongki (t/n: ...) took on MCing for InkiGayo after JohWahSuh on the 24th, and Choi Minhwan has become an actor for KBS's 'The Road Home'

<Reporter Yoon Naerae mayfish@asiatoday.co.kr>

credits: asiatoday.co.kr, iridescent @ soompi for quick translation

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest duckbutt'

:tears: [rumorrr? Pleaseee be!]

OMGAHHH. WHYYYY?!

I loved him in FTI. They were a teammm.

I never imagined them any different.

sighs...

Well, I suppose, he may be able to do better without them?

[OMG I can't believe I just said that!] But, I hope he finds what he wants.

I wonder who their new member is going to be?

How did the other members take it? Damnit...

I'm sad now...

NOOO!

now my boyfriend won't get random people going, AYE you look like this guy from FT ISLAND no more.

I really like Wonbin, well most of it was because he looks like my boyfriend, but i really like his voice.

Now ft island isn't going to be the same.

Guest sweetsweets2

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO; :tears:

I never even heard of this! I can't believe he's leaving.... my heart hurts </3

FTI is not going to be the same without him T________________________________T

It's going to be painful not to be able to see him with the group anymore... *CRIES*

My favorite member... Oh WonBin... I will miss you... :(

Guest pinkcafelatte

WOAH. o___o Really? omgosh.

Why are artists leaving their groups? T___T

I never imagined someone would leave FT Island.

So shocking. D: I wish him the best of luck in the future.

I hope he continues to pursue music ^^

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

lets just wish him all the best.

bands in other countries have ppl switching in and out all the time

i guess korea just isn't used to it since most mainstream music groups follow the contract very strictly

it's actually kinda nice to see him being honest with himself.

most mainstream groups in korea aren't even allowed an input in the music production

Guest superstar`kiss

awe.. :(

Decisions like that are very hard to make I'm sure.

But if it's not your type of music that you're making, what are you supposed to do?

I hope Wonbin will find what it is that makes him complete.

Def. he needs to be around if not with FT Island. ;)

Guest Allison

>_______________<" It really hurts me to see Wonbin leave. Ugh, I love him <3 Well, I just wish success for Wonbin, Hongki, Jaejin, Minhwan, Jonghun, and the new member (whoever that will be).

This is not a rumor anymore. An official news was released

Although the Pris are suffering much sadness right now including me,

we should try to support him and respect his decision

He is just being honest anyway~ ^^

Let's not make this an end..

even without our dear wonbin we should still smile because we know he left for good~

Guest Rachel♥OhWonbin

i cant stop crying when i saw this i feel like dying, he's my fave member the reason why i loved ft island and now he is leaving.

Guest monaero

For real!? I'm not a big fan of the group, but this is really shocking. I wish him the best on whatever he decides to do in the future.

Guest janeeeee

i'm honestly sitting here on the verge of tears.

this can't be true!

f.t island isn't f.t island without wonbin.

:tears: :tears:

decisions like that aren't easy to make

best of luck to our cutie wonbin,

much love from all of us!

Guest pinkylily.

:tears: i heard about this, i dont want him to go! OHHH WONNBINN~ WHYY?!

i feel so sad now T__T; why must you go wonbin?! ft island wont be the same without you! i wonder how the rest of the group is dealing with this.....

Guest __jinnny-shi.

whats? .... even though i am not a fan, i feel sad .. omgsh, why? ... why is he leaving? where will he be if he leaves now ?.... omgsh... = (

Archived