Hikaru Utada ~ In My Room (piano version)

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
& Distance ~* : I wanna be with you now.
>[escaping into dreams in my room..] 01___In My Room memefluzit asked for it, so here it is ^^ Oneshot redo, since my old version is very very old (relatively x_x) and has been removed from soundclick already. It's piano because there's no instrumental for the original. Such a sad song .___. my heart really started to ache by the end. -->romaji/translated lyrics. 02___Distance That's right, not Final Distance! Though the two songs do share the same lyrics. The first 30 seconds have no singing because I was too lazy to do adlibs there, so skip ahead if you feel like it. This clip isn't perfect by any means, but the song makes me happy XD like with the opposite of the feelings that Final Distance inspires :lol: Thank you for dropping by! A quick comment or two is always appreciated :)

Guest tinasarangg

yayy! i wanna be first.

edit after i listen xD

EDIT || 9:40 PM

i really really like in my room. this song matches your song perfectly<3 even though it's a oneshot it still sounds awesome.

haha distance is like a 180 change. but this song is cute xDD

hehe i heard your slow version too, i can't say which one i like better.

as usual, nice job xDD!

Guest animagelet

In My Room - so delicate and pretty. =] "my heart really started to ache by the end." -- It's really nicee that you understand what you're singing.. especially when singing in a foreign lang. <333 i think it's really cool to understand what you're singing.. x]]]

Distance - I heard the wholee thing. Cause' the instrumental sounds too cute and frolicky to be ignored let alone skipped. Ohoho. =] i think you sounded sooo nice here. I guess you were just a little bit weak at the chorus, but it sounded so prettty to me =] two completely diff. songs. awesomeness.

Guest conversebunny

In My Room- this is a one-shot?! O.O NICE!!! you fully conveyed the emotion your songs, which is something I've always admired. ^^

Distance- hehe cute and happy song, I like it! I think though, you did a better job in In My Room, but then again, this song is a lot harder because of the vocal range and tempo. you still did very well and you sound beautiful! <3

great job, as always! >v<

Guest memefluzit

wow, thank you! i fell in love with this song and i was so sad when it wasn't on your soundclick anymore....

i love your voice in this song. i have no idea what the song says, but i can tell it's sad....T_T and i love the piano. a great instrumental in general and you compliment it very well.

again, thank you so much for recording this song for me! i love it. it's actually the first song i've ever heard you do.^^

Guest babiixru

wasn't in my rooom the song you entered for the solid07 diva thing x] YES I STALK YOU HAHA! no not really, my friend entered that contest and i heard your entry. i think that's the first time i heard your singing AHH MEMORIES LISAA! you DEF. improved. and this is awesome for a one-take although you sang it before but who cares...haha. YEAH i thought distance and final distance were two different songs until i listened to them. yes, i prefer final distance because it's more emotional to me. distanceis happy-fying, but i don't feel the emotions. she has some happy songs that inspire me like traveling but i didn't like distance >_o do i even make sense?! NO BECAUSE i've gonee mindless from your singing (in a greaterrificsupercalafragilsticwonderafulistic way >_>) <3 :wub:

KEKEKEKEKEKEKE!!!!!! MY FAVORITE SONG OF ALL TIME! DISTANCEEEEEE! Oh it's ever so lovelylicious *goes insane*

As for in my room...I've never paid much attention to it before...but lyrically it sorta always reminded me of Selena's "Dreamin' of You", you know? And...this song....

SOUNDS KHJGJLBHCLDANFDLKJNGVAUOSHCUIAPOJFEIADing AWESOME when you sing it along with one of the many uber beautiful piano versions~

Guest Beijing Baby!

You know Lisa, I've just listening to all your recent clips that I've missed out on and I just want to tell you, you have improved like WOAH since the first time I heard you.

You were good before, but now you're really great!!! Your pitch is pretty spot on, i'm very impressed by you're singing <3's!!!

in my room, i've always loved this song so much. you did a beautiful job. everything sounded great. :D

distance, haha i think i like final distance better. you did pretty well here too for a one shot. gosh stop doing one shots! you're too good at it T____T..

<33

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lshluvr

I got shivers...you're good..but no offense or anything I think you can do much much better...im not insulting you cuz you were really good...

Archived