Noob Artwork

thiisgiirL

update 030709

Noob's Artwork

Hi there soompiers I'm Mai still a noob at photoshop. Honestly I started photoshop about a year ago

but just that I haven't really had time to improve my skills. And trust me I need it >.< anyway here's a couple of artwork's that I've been doing the past few

days.

Hopefully I'm able to improve my banners, posters, and icon skills.

All the artwork are recent.

Posters

becauseoflove.jpg

witch.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

promise.jpg

Banners

these two banners were just made today

banner2.jpgbanner1.jpg

Updates

New Batch

New Posters

Icons

icon-1.jpgjaeicon.jpgicon1.jpgsuyinicon.jpgzlyicon1.jpg

I'll try to update with new artworks soon. I love doing emo and dark posters...

Criticisms?? Tips? Anyone?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DongBangJunior_x

well you definately improved on the banners lol

Um they're pretty good for a "noob"

You could choose better fonts for you work so that it fits better and also maybe changing the coloring of some pictures so that they match better

that is so not no0b.

i love the a witch's duty poster ;]

hwaiting!~

Oh my god, I've seen your artworks on your tr before you're really good.

thanks.

well you definately improved on the banners lol

Um they're pretty good for a "noob"

You could choose better fonts for you work so that it fits better and also maybe changing the coloring of some pictures so that they match better

LOL tell me about it ahahah. Yeah, I know I finally got a new set of fonts so I'll that in mind

Coloring? you mean like Hue/Saturation, selective coloring the picture?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xi_luv_u

i think you're really improving as u practice more ^^. compared to first post and now.

it's really a big jump ^^ ur jaejoong icon and seulgi banner is <3 ^^

um. some advice.

dont go crazy over the filter and texture.

and text. text is very important. choose ur fonts carefully. cuz even if it's a beautiful poster and the font doesnt match

with the poster. it will just ruin it >W<!.

maybe take some tut. it helped me when i started ps ^^

icons same thing. ur coloring is beautiful though ^^

i seriously love the first two icons

good luck ^^

i think you're really improving as u practice more ^^. compared to first post and now.

it's really a big jump ^^ ur jaejoong icon and seulgi banner is <3 ^^

um. some advice.

dont go crazy over the filter and texture.

and text. text is very important. choose ur fonts carefully. cuz even if it's a beautiful poster and the font doesnt match

with the poster. it will just ruin it >W<!.

maybe take some tut. it helped me when i started ps ^^

icons same thing. ur coloring is beautiful though ^^

i seriously love the first two icons

good luck ^^

thank you, yes I can see that from the first post. I agree my choices of fonts aren't good.

When I look back I'm like OMG why did I choose that font, lol. Will keep the font in mind.

Tut? oh tutorial hahah yeah I'v been trying to find tut. to improve my photoshop

but my photoshop is a bit I don't know something's wrong with it like I can't use my brushes for some reason

so as of right now I'm not using brushes and I can't open png pictures. But thank you though for your advice

I really appreciate it a lot.

Guest honeyboo.

omg you're so not noob !

-stares at chu posters-

love the 'our little angel' poster :3

post more, i love your blending < 3

- Jann

Guest xi_luv_u

thank you, yes I can see that from the first post. I agree my choices of fonts aren't good.

When I look back I'm like OMG why did I choose that font, lol. Will keep the font in mind.

Tut? oh tutorial hahah yeah I'v been trying to find tut. to improve my photoshop

but my photoshop is a bit I don't know something's wrong with it like I can't use my brushes for some reason

so as of right now I'm not using brushes and I can't open png pictures. But thank you though for your advice

I really appreciate it a lot.

^LMAO! haha. yea tutorials are nice. tht's tut. xD! hahaha. sorry just lazy to write everything out.haha

yes. i'm tht kind of person. anyways something wrong with it O_O! really? wut program do u use??

i use CS3 and it works just fine. = ________ = hmmmm. ur brushes. did u save them onto ur computer????

cuz yea. before it gets erased and i have to add them again. and found out u can just same them and dont have

to add them each time u open ps. it works ^^

brushes. umm..brushes are same as fonts. texture and filter.

dont go too crazy with them either. @___@

^LMAO! haha. yea tutorials are nice. tht's tut. xD! hahaha. sorry just lazy to write everything out.haha

yes. i'm tht kind of person. anyways something wrong with it O_O! really? wut program do u use??

i use CS3 and it works just fine. = ________ = hmmmm. ur brushes. did u save them onto ur computer????

cuz yea. before it gets erased and i have to add them again. and found out u can just same them and dont have

to add them each time u open ps. it works ^^

brushes. umm..brushes are same as fonts. texture and filter.

dont go too crazy with them either. @___@

ahahah lol I don't know, whenever it always pop up saying 'could not use the art history brush because

the current canvas size does not match that of the history state.'. Yup, I saved them into the computer.

Oh.....ahah yeah I try not to although sometimes I don't even notice it till I finish it which is something I really need

to work on.

jsarangftisland & M$:

thank you, I may not be as much of a noob

as I use too butta there's still a lot of things I

still need to learn.

Archived