[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

Guest HanatheBrownEyedGirl

I was re-watching episode 7 of BoF (for the millionth time lol)

and I can't believe I overlooked the (partial) GaJeong scene during Junpyo and Ji-Hoo's horse racing competition.

She was just asking him (and Woo-Bin) about their chances of winning the race so there isn't anything

really suggestive of a future romance but it was still a nice little Gajeong moment.

I'm very eager to watch the next episode...a week (well 5 days) seems like such a long and torturous wait,

but I'm crossing my fingers for at least one GaJeong moment...I know there's the double dating part but

that's with JanDi and Junpyo so I wonder if he'll be there before the date or something.

One of my favorite things about the SoEul couple is that they don't always need to speak during their scenes to make it memorable or to

show that they have chemistry (like when he helped her get on the horse..I found that one scene to me 14587024570xs more

memorable than any of the triple j scenes); with a simple glance or stare, they can revealing hidden emotions (props to both actors for being able to do that way, just shows how great an actor and actress each of them is).

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest juliakgrl

Have a lot of comments, but before I do so...

741a8c7a4fd78dee9b49b622e3823098.jpg

Credit: mickey

20090126_07db59938c6bc1b09620SJkvkhiuiHnN.jpg

20090126_0474ac6fe2fe37cbb8a9kMWOz2426P2V.jpg

20090126_88118e116afe46eff1ceF5OzTOR00d0f.jpg

20090126_cdda9b0dd2b67b36de114y6lOiovuI4z.jpg

Credit: 筱筱的我 from lovesoen.5d6d.com

Edit: Ok, I'm back. Gosh, the rate this forum grows is stupendous. I should just have a "Welcome SoEul-mates" note in my siggy instead of saying it all the time. :lol: That'll help the thread move slower right? :P Anyways, WELCOME ALL! (There I go...again :D )

Ep. 9 Summaries have been released, with one version making me extremely giddy b/c of the SoEul scenes described in it - but I won't translate as it is not conclusive to the accuracy of the summary. And I would hate to let all of my SoEul-mates down. Yoshi, your repost of the "boyfriend" translation is making me want to believe in the summary and all its gush-worthy SoEul moments. But frankly, it's seems to soon for the production to be exiting triple J's "crisis" and progressing on SoEul's loveline...or that's precisely why they want to show more light-hearted moments of SoEul to offset the dramatics of triple J? Darn, I'm too anxious now.

I saw the part about Shinee's song - very fitting, especially the parts you pointed out Anita. It'll be nice for SoEul to have a song/melody in the drama. So it'll be their trademark song...oh, Group 8 could totally make a killing on a second album of BOF/BBF. :rolleyes:

Maya! I remember him! It's just he's grown taller, and leaner, and cuter. :sweatingbullets: So his name is Jung Eui-Chul, thanks for the tid-bit. :lol: I haven't watched MG since it released, so my memory is also failing me, but I'm glad they're tweaking his side story. I also saw him in "Doremifaso", and dare I say it, but I thought his role had more angst/character development than Jang Geum Suk's role. He definitely caught my attention - another potential.

Raiinii3, Maz, it's so nice of you to finally join us, been waiting for you...and um...your artworks too. :P

Anita, and Kris, we must all be in the northeast. All this snow, and driving in it :crazy:

Side Note: Did you guys know that the producer for BOF, who also produced "I'm Sorry, I Love You", "Goong", "Fantasy Couple" among others has a niece who's going out with Minwoo of Shinhwa? Her name is Amy. Irrevelant, but found it interesting.

I'm such a fan too!

Can i join the family as well?

Soeul-Mates

username: autuymnrain

name: kathleen

I never really paid close attention to this couple's story in the taiwanese or japanese version. In fact, even the story of the leads didn't interest me as much. but now with this Korean version. it's <333 for this couple!

So since i never really followed it, how did the boyfriend suddenly appear? out of no where? cuz she never really mentions him right? or is it one of those, she recently get's a boyfriend? sorry for the confusion :sweatingbullets:

Guest asdfjkl;fdsajkl;

So since i never really followed it, how did the boyfriend suddenly appear? out of no where? cuz she never really mentions him right? or is it one of those, she recently get's a boyfriend? sorry for the confusion :sweatingbullets:

just last episode (ep 8), towards the end, ga eul mentions to the porridge house dude that this guy asked her out to the movies. in the japanese and tw versions, ga eul had a jerk bf and im assuming this guy will play the jerk bf role. the jerk bf was seeing someone else behind her back so yi jung will get revenge for ga eul. tons of moments int he upcoming eppies for us to anticipate!

btw, someone mentioned in the BOF thread that the second part of the series (when they're adults) is supposed to be completely different from japanese and tw versions. seeing how in the past versions, yuuki and soujiroh get shunned out, this tidbit seems promising for us.

there's also this totally adorable fanfic. im not sure if it's been posted yet

and just like a couple of you guys, i also have a snow day! although if it weren't for the fact i lived in texas, this wouldn't even remotely be considered a snow day.

Guest HanatheBrownEyedGirl

I'm such a fan too!

Can i join the team as well? username: autuymnrain and name: kathleen :) Thank you

I never really paid close attention to this couple's story in the taiwanese or japanese version. In fact, even the story of the leads didn't interest me as much. but now with this Korean version. it's <333 for this couple!

Hey Kathleen! :)

I never paid close attention to this couple before either (in the other versions I was more focused on the Rui/Makino pairing).

I find that that YiJeong and GaEul have much more chemistry than the other versions of Yuki/Soujiro pairing and I feel like this BoF director is giving this pairing more attention than the other directors did.

How her boyfriend first appears (or is mentioned rather) is (possibly) in episode 8 when GaEul talks to her boss about a guy that randomly asked her out to the movies. No one's sure if she was referring to the jerkish boyfriend-to-be or not but most people on this thread (including myself) seem to think she was referring to him. lol I don't think I really answered your question but I gave it shot, :)

- Hana (SoEul Mate no. 43)

Edit: Rats! asdfjkl;fdsajkl; beat me to it, lol j/k I'm such a slow typer...

^13infamyss

thanks for your explaination about Yuuki's tea school

I've read the manga and didn't notice about it

so the double date would be at cinema???

[1] I'm deeply sorry. It's my fault. I knew i was messing the story with the Japanese version -_-.

on vol 34, it was shown the yuki asked sojiro to go to her school (like her highschool) to discuss about the art of tea.....

yuki is in a tea club where sara is the teacher of the club... sorry sorry :(

[2] uhmm, what im trying to imply is.... maybe that's how gaeul and her boyfriend meet.

I guess I'm not the only one who watches BOF for Yi Jung & Ga Eul? Lol I pretty much skip everything else, such a bad habit. They are so cute together, and I love their characters. I haven't watched the latest episode because it won't load for me, compacity overloaded T__T But I will watch it soon. My favorite scenes so far is this scene. And then where she yelled and he ran to look for her. He looked so concern XD How sweet.

11111als.gif

made by me. please don't hotlink cos i'm currently using it myself and i'd hate for the link to die ^-^;;

Soeul-Mates

username: coolcoke.

name: Mimi

Guest Ana_lih

OMG this thread is growning so fast

I hope this huge popularity of the couple will affect the PDS and they will give us a happy end

cause I remember liking this couple already in the japanese version but was so annoying cause soujiro never really gave yuuki a chance,she was always running after him ¬¬ and they only had one episode that was really focus on them

but since the couple is so popular in korea i hope they will have another end

cause it will be really sad if the PDs only let us with little talks and meaning looks between them

i want to see a hug or even a kiss :D

Soeul-Mates

username: Ana_lih

name: Anaelisa

Guest rinhime

Soeul-Mates

username: rinhime

name: sarah

i loveeeeeeee gajeong couple~!!!!

they are so cute together. and the way they bicker is just so adorable. i think i was totally caught when yi jeong came running after ga eul on the vacation when she went up to the top alone ^^..

im really hoping for a good ending with the two of them; not like the manga!

thank you both Susie and Hana for answering my confusing posts. i appreciate it, gals! :) i hope it'll be a lot clearer, and flow more in the coming episodes.

i was so sad when i skimmed the episodes to find Yi Jeong & Ga Eul :( THEY NEED MORE SCREEN TIME! this is the first time i watch more for the sub couples in any drama. keke

Guest prisonerzero

I hated this couple in the Hana Yori Dango, but Yi Jeong and Ga Eul are the main reason I'm still watching (okay, mainly Ga Eul, but Yi Jeong is a part of it).

Can I join the family thing too (though I'm not completely sure of what it is... I've joined this thread late)?

Soeul-Mates

username: Billie Poynter

name: Billie

Guest GiRlli3

As a SoEul Mate I need to share to tis thread ^^

both of our leads are hand in hand in Naver search

soeuldg5.jpg

proving how popular they are in Korea [prob as a couple too ^^

and some artwork of me for tis lovely couple~

fatehf6.jpgsoulmateqm9.gif

11088549wo9.jpg

please use and credit - GiRlli3 ^^

I'm scare tat there a chance the couple would not be together in the end

which suck

but i love tat fan taken picture omg soo cute

[but tat's Kimbum and so eun so imma stop.. lol]

edit-

and some pics of our favorite scene~!!!

omg i fianlly found a gif for my fav scene!!

21tot93gaong726qksvnchqf0.gif

b2c9bab8b4d9b3b2c0dae06kz7.jpg

b2c9bab8b4d9b3b2c0dae06dd3.jpg

151001050ldlrlans23dn2.jpg

and a very pretty banner [not by me]

b1e8b9fcb1e8bcd2c0basanqi3.jpg

credit - NAVER

Guest night.star

Soeul-Mates

username: oOoDbSkoOo

name: Sandy

Look at the family list heree :)

It just keep on growingxD

Hi everyone, I'm Sandy

I can't wait to watch ep.9

After that episode, there will only be even more scenes of these two^^

I was thinking about adding a So-Eul VIPs List (they're the ones who contribute to the topic post ^^), i'm thinking of putting it in a code box.

This could be a good idea =D but how would you pick the people that are soeulmate VIPs?

oh youre not wrong ! but the part i was talking about was in a flashback to a year before or something, when sara [sorry ima switch to japanese now cus its easier LOL] told soujiro to go to the building to talk or something. and yuuki showed up so he's like "hey if someone asks you to go here blahblahblah, would you go / is it a good thing" or something along that line, and she told him it's prolly isnt anything big or something o_o my memory isnt servign me welll ):

o... lol now i know what you're talking about HAHA~ but it definitely isn't yuuki's fault

cus I agree with her because personally, if my bf cheated on me, i'm not gonna go meet

him O.o it's just make things drag and make everything too painful. SO GO GA EUL!!!!!!

and WELCOME NEW SOEULMATES!!!!!!! join our big family <3

-Rebecca

I don't know if I've posted in this thread before but I definitely know I've been stalking it lol

first of all

Soeul-Mates

username: -xuxu-

name: Su-A

Soeul Mates such a creative name ^^ but it took me 30 min to explain to my sister and she still

don't get it ><''

anyway I'm going to make a long useless post about all the scenes and no one will read lol but w.e just contributing to tis lovely thread

First Meeting - Actually I was happy when she turned on him ^^ at first i was like 'No be the kind of girl tat hate him' lol and then my wish just then come true keke. But it's true what kind of girl doesn't have the 'ohembee moment' seeing a guy like BumBum. At the tea scene he looked very interested in her by the way she acts. 'That genre, i hate that type' keke they all say tat at the beginning.

It's an emergency - Keke Bumbum was really good at pretending making Gaeul all worry and speechless, but the things is why Bumbum come and get her lol there's the other guys too lol It's meant to be~!!! but twice he make her leave her job and go with him soo cute~!

Epi 6 - I love this epi the most OMB!! there are soo many scene of them together~!!! My fav gotta be the horse scene. Although he said he hated her he always come to her, what's his intention? gosh keke. For some reason I don't know if anyone notice tis when I first see the scene 'take a pic of me' it seemed lke he just took one pic but you know how when you take a pic of someone you look carefully at them in the cam? It's seemed like he was kind of avoiding looking straight at her too ^^ love love and when he ran up so fast for her~ awww

Epi 7 - it's was very short but the sweetest epi ever! because it seemed like their feelings for each other has increased. The glance and the questions she want HIM to answer keke. I would be like tat to my crush too like ask him something so we can talk lol v_v''

and the sweet glance for her~ ohembee~ tat was heart taking moment it seemed he came to Jandi just for her~ but doesn't make it look like it

yes all the spazzes~ I haven't watch or read any other version but I'm pretty sure I love tis version the most lol esp for Gajung!~

However about the BF cheating, I think she just go out with tat other dude for a bit.. she doesn't look like the other characters in others story

She looks like an independent girl tat wouldn't be messed around by some jerk Maybe Yi Jeong just want to revenge for her himself cuz he like her~ ooh lol

Also Yi jeong in tis version doesn't seemed like the type tat want to messed with others person life for no reason or benefit rite?

the only reason he find out about jandi's prob was cuz his friend madness so tis time he helped her because ♥

enough of the spazzing I'll post some pics to cover my spamness lol

is tat blushing we see?

k0113kse03ilssesly4.jpg

keke he's cute

k0113kse07ilssesms5.jpg

still speechless

k0113kse08ilssesit0.jpg

we forgot tis part [although it's not just them it's enough theyre in the same room] ^^

k0113kse19ilsseszq8.jpg

let's consciously blur the face of the others and just see them

k0113kse21ilssesey3.jpg

after trickng her lol

k0119kse12seo0n1yk1.jpg

b2c9bab8b4d9b3b2c0dae05lo3.jpg

b2c9bab8b4d9b3b2c0dae05kb0.jpg

worry when he heard her 'AK'

b2c9bab8b4d9b3b2c0dae05wi5.jpg

b2c9bab8b4d9b3b2c0dae05dt9.jpg

his expression when she said 'If he come I will not let him go'

b2c9bab8b4d9b3b2c0da06cbz9.jpg

credit - naver

i just found out she's younger than him like 2 months tat's so cute~

Guest "ღaixibiღ"

And the reason why I searched, clicked and roam this thread is because I'm in love with this couple too.. ^^

They're adorable, and yup, by far I have more interests in the storyline of this couple than any others too.. ^_^*

Who do I think will the chasing?

Well, based from the manga, and seeing how GaEul is such a strong girl, I think she will do the chasing.. Maybe YiJeong will follow GaEul and chase her, just like how it was now, but later on I guess he'll be like, "she's too innocent, I can't treat her like one of my girls" or something like that and decided to not give them any chances, and than at that moment GaEul will be the one who'll do the chasing? *sigh*

Who do I want to do the chasing?

I want it to be YiJeong who'll do the chasing, cause I was tired of Yuki/XiaoYou doing the chasing and there's no result whatsoever of their relationship (that's why I hate the other versions), but whatever, as long as this drama give the happy ending for this couple which I've so yearned of, I'm going to be very happy.. :)

By far, what is my favorite scene with Yi Jeong and/or Gaeul?

Is it my most memorable one so far? And Why?

Hmm.. I love all their scenes, can't decide really.. (yup, there's a but :P)

BUT, the first meeting definitely has this memorable one's nickname on it, because that's their first meeting, that's the scene where I decided that I'm gonna love this GaJung/SoEul couple as much as the other version's.. And the have you met your soulmate one's too, they're just so cute in there..

Well, that's it.. and yeah, I'm gonna stalked this thread too.. *click-click* bookmark!

I've been a silent reader in here for a while. I really hope they will have more scene together. I'm more interested in this couple than the main lead couple in BOF. haha I just adore them together. One of my favorite scene is the pool scene where she came to ask him to let Jandi win the swim race. Just the way he look at her and smile is so freaken cute. haha I have a feeling they're gonna be the couple of the year. Well for sure in my book they are.

Archived