[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

And who do you want to do the chasing?

Ga Eul.

Their plot would lose its beauty if he easily chases her like that. He is a playboy and he doesn't love (except for Sara. His only one.) Him changing heart so easily for Ga Eul would be anti-climatic and bore the story. I want him to change her eventually, but I want her to go through all the hardship and chase him first to prove her feelings to him and warm his cold heart.

I think that is what the prettiness of their story arc is all about. While we want it to go out fanfiction way and have him chase her, I think the whole point of this story is her sticking to him through thick and thin. It's just that this version has the most good-looking actors that this pair is finally gaining notice. The only difference is that Ga Eul is more independent than Xiao You or Yuuki. But seriously, the more the reason I want her to do the chasing. She seems strong enough for it. But I don't want her to be clingy. Then I really hope she gives him up when the time is right, only for him to realize that it is her that he needs. I want her to go and move on from Seo Yi Jung just to truly prove that she is different from her predecessors (Xiao You and Yuuki) in terms of strength and independence. Yi Jung realizes what he has lost. He chases after he to some other part of the world and a dramatic confrontation occurs. They kiss and hug. And they end up together. Wrap up. Another drama where Kim Bum and Kim So Yeon are leads.

Very nicely written! I am now hoping the scriptwriters are thinking the same way as you.

BTW, I especially loved your last sentence, "He chases after he to some other part of the world and a dramatic confrontation occurs. They kiss and hug. And they end up together. Wrap up. Another drama where Kim Bum and Kim So Yeon are leads."

Very succinct and strong statement. Haha!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mihsayam i definitely understand your point and it's very well written and organized. I agree with you too but the thing i'm scared

of is that the directors will follow the original plot, and make Ga Eul a stalker :ph34r: that would not be the nicest thing because then, Ji Yeong

would be afraid of Ga Eul and will start to run away from her.

BUT

if she isn't clingy, then yes, it would be pretty good to see Ga Eul slowly changing the playboy's heart

-Rebecca

Okay, I haven't had time to go through any new posts. I've got to head out the door in a few minutes, but I just want to say I snuck a few looks at pics from today's episode and I'm relieved GaJeong had a few scenes together- even if it was about JD-Jp-JH.

Ga Eul looked soo pretty! If Yi Jeong isn't mesmerized by her beauty, somebody go give the boy a wake up call!

Rebecca, i guess the perk of being sick is staying home and glued to this thread huh? I called in sick last Monday. Dang, I wish Chinese/Lunar New Year was a national holiday!

Who will do the chasing?

Hopefully Yi Jung. I mean he seemed to interested when Ga Eul commented about her soulmate.

Memorable Scene

They're all memorable. lmao.

I mean c'mon! It's GaJung! xD

I'll be honost though, I really don't care about how they end up together as long as they end up together. Keke.

BOFGaJungIcon.jpgBOFGaJungsiggy.jpg

yijunggaeulsiggy.jpg

gajungwallpaperlq3.th.jpg

Guest DOLLYbeans

omgggggggggggg

I LOVE THIS COUPLE

LOL theyre sooo cute together

they look... so great hahahaha

i wonder how theyre like in real life

and if they do get togetehr in the drama heheeh

I've watched the raw episode for episode 7.

There weren't a lot a lot of GaJung moments...

There were a few very subtle ones..

Ga Eul looked very very pretty in this episode.

And the swimming pool conversation???

Full of tensions...Very GaJung...

ah... i watched the raw one too... wait no, i fast forwarded the raw one to find gajeong T^T

and sadly, only one main one....!!!!!!! i knew it! stupid stupid... now i'm sad~ and of course

the one part that they had was about... who else? <_<

but i did like the cute smile yi jeong gave when he saw ga eul <3

-Rebecca

ah~!! I remember!! lol!

Well...that's one! Hahaha!!

lol don't worry, 1 doesn't mean anything compared to all the GaJeong lovers xD

gosh i'm sick today so i didn't go to school!

edit: OMGOMGOMGOMO@%@#$^@$^ GAJEONG-NESS!!!

http://p3.images22.51img1.com/6000/exotsia...038d51c0f13.jpg

haha I'm sick too so I decided to stay home.

All I thought about this morning was BOF ep.7 - more GaJeong?

Thanks for the picture!

^^^hahaha! lol!

I was bit dissapointed too!

But tmr is another episode right? Hopefully they would be kind to us..

But this episode is not too bad too right!

Yi Jung is jusssttt..Gosh the smiles and glances he gave Ga Eul..

And the way Ga Eul avoided his eyes at the pool?

spaazzz!

Hey! Can I grab this? Using it okay..If you don't want me too, I'll take it off!

Thanks in advance!!

Forget the TRIPLE J (Jandi, Joon Pyo and Ji Hoo) triangle, give us more GaJeong! :P

I wonder who they'll have play Sara?

Will Ga Eul take Pottery instead of Tea making?

It would be out of his ordinary for Yi Jeong to do the chasing so I really like mihsayam's theory of how things should span out. Love that last line, by the way, hehe.

haha true, this time around Ga Eul will probably learn pottery

but yeah that one scene was pretty good but too far in distance

for my taste lol~ the next episode doesn't look too promising though

there's no gajeong in the preview O.o plus the next episode focuses

on the date and the sleep over

so i doubt tomorrow will be too great

-Rebecca

I'm sitting here going crazy waiting for Chinese subs to come out. Haha even though my Korean is enough for me to get a basic understanding of what was said between Yi Jeong and Ga Eul today, but still I want a specific translation in case I missed out stuff!

But gotta say, I really loved how he smiled at her today. Awwww.

Lol same here! I’m dying for the Chinese subs to come out

just so I can know what they said to each other… but nothing

special of course… obviously about junpyoxjandi >.<;; I guess

the ex thing will be (not tomorrow)but next week probably?

-Rebecca

Guest tiachoptrang

No no, they have another scene (very little scene) but really impressive and so lovely (oh! God! I've been watching this and swimming pool scene over and over again). You guys remember before horse-race, when Jan Di and Ga Eul had just come, then Jun Hee stood up and hugged Jan Di. That's moment when Ga Eul sit down, Yi Jeong had given her a glance. I don't really know what does this mean, but I see that a little bit the very start of their relationship. Don't really get scriptwriter's idea <_< , but.. :rolleyes: this scene means something. The way they look at each other at this scene and at the swimming pool almost kill me, so fascinating!!!! Even the music at the pool, the first time!! The first time have a sign between them, wow wow. Hopeful!! But not hope much of ep8 tomorrow, seems like just JD-JP-JH, *sigh*

The first time I post, before I just read the ideas of everyone, especially about GaJeong (I usually call them JungEul :) and BOF, find images of them (so cute, thanks guys!!) This couple is really really attractive, make me have to say something :D.

Just like most of people here, from ep4, I start to find their scenes, start to turn my attention to them, and then now, fall for them than the main couple, or it could be said that now I watch BOF because of GaJeong-the main reason. And bit disappointed of ep 7 [-(, no hope much of ep 8..

Nice to meet you guys :). Many thanks that we can have an official thread for this cute couple.

Ah, about Ga Eul's gesture in ep7, seems like that Ga Eul may be fall for Yi Jung first, oh!! A little bit don't like this. But it's ok if they can end up together, he. This episode, Ga Eul is actually beautiful or even more, gorgeous. Wuwu..

and chunny! yes you can use it! im happy u guys like my banners! :)

credit is always appreciated! :)

Gotcha! Credits given as should! ^_^

haha true, this time around Ga Eul will probably learn pottery

but yeah that one scene was pretty good but too far in distance

for my taste lol~ the next episode doesn't look too promising though

there's no gajeong in the preview.

so i doubt tomorrow will be too great

-Rebecca

Actually, I was thinking of the same thing too..But..we must not give up hope!

Pray there will be more GaJeong moments for us!

Gosh! Please God!

No no, they have another scene (very little scene) but really impressive and so lovely (oh! God! I've been watching this and swimming pool scene over and over again). You guys remember before horse-race, when Jan Di and Ga Eul had just come, then Jun Hee stood up and hugged Jan Di. That's moment when Ga Eul sit down, Yi Jeong had given her a glance. I don't really know what does this mean, but I see that a little bit the very start of their relationship.

Yea..That glance is very very intriguing.. Why did Yi Jeong gave that somewhat awkward glance? And Ga Eul returned?

Possible a foreshadowing of what to come? Whatever it is, I still love it.

lol!

And yes, Ga Eul did avoid Yi Jeong's eyes at the pool. Could it be that even though she doesn't like him, it is still hard to NOT

find him attractive?

It's ok..Ga Eul..we understand! *nods nods*

Archived