[official] So Yi Jeong & Chu Ga Eul ♥

autuymnrain

Guest farefauzi

P.S. Does anyone know if it's So Yi Jung or So Yi Jeong? Or are they the same? xD

I think it's So Yi Jeong based on this picture.

20090112131206389-1.jpg

Thanks Sachiko for creating this thread!

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who do I want to do the chasing?

At first, I really wanted Jeong to do the pursuing, but after I thought about it, I figured the production will probably stick to manga and have Ga Eul persevere in the relationship by sticking to Jeong's side through think and thin - not stalkish, but supportive, or it wouldn't fit with Ga Eul stronger version of Yuki.

Then another thought came to me. Why not have BOTH do the chasing? At this point, GaJeong are not romantically tied together yet, but after the boyfriend rescue scene, Eul will start to fall for Jeong and want to be by his side, understand him. And in attempting to do so, she knows more about his past, Sara, and in discovering how beautiful yet sorrowful their love was, she sorta decides to help them and bless them - you know where I'm going with this - sorta like what Jandi wanted to do for JH? But at this point Jeong realizes he can't go back and his feelings have already grown for Ga Eul, etc. So typical isn't it? But I still love it. I really want Jeong to realize what he's missing when Ga Eul drops the chase, and not just accept her - if we're lucky enough to have them end up together - because she's touched him through perseverance. Wouldn't it be so fun to watch Eul not accept Jeong, and let the playboy suffer - b/c she believes that a person only has 1 soulmate, and since Sara is Jeong's soulmate, Eul can't be with him? And also b/c she believes she can never best a first love? So she won't go out with Jeong to end up hurting herself?

I agree. I guess I'm sadistic and I want to see Yi Jeong work for it. So yeah, I definitely hope that after Yi Jeong helps Ga Eul to take revenge, she'll fall for him and start chasing him. Of course Yi Jeong will be irritated by this, and probably will reject her. Then when Ga Eul gives up, I hope Yi Jeong realizes how important she is and then its his turn to start chasing after him. So yes yes definitely want Yi Jeong to suffer. HAHA!

And like I've said earlier in Soompi, I really hope for a pottery scene. HAHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*

---------------------------

My favourite scenes of these two:

1. Suntan Lotion scene

If you watch it carefully, you'll notice that after Ga Eul rejects him, Yi Jeong looks at her and laughs, and then he steals another look at her again.

I really loved that second look he gave her; it was so mischievous and it looks like he's amused by her. (And hopefully getting attracted to her slowly.)

2. Horse-riding scene

Hello skinship! I loved this scene simply for that smirk Yi Jeong had at the end of it. And again he looks cheeky and amused by it all.

Seriously, I'm really dying to watch more scenes of this couple! Honestly, every time I watch a new episode for the first time I watch it only for the Yi Jeong and Ga Eul scenes. Then I rewatch it again because I feel guilty for not watching the Jandi-Junpyo couple. Then I rewatch Yi Jeong-Ga Eul scenes for N times. Actually after saying this, I think I'm going to rewatch all their scenes again. HAHA

Who do I want to do the chasing?

I prefer (pray) that it would be yijeong that will do the chasing. As of now in the drama, Yi Jeong has been the one chasing after ga eul which is very different from the original story line where yuuki stalks soujiro. If Yijeong does the chasing, it will bring a totally different spin on the couple and will intensify the drama because as of now, there is no excitement minus gajeong couple since most of us has already seen the other versions (that's why the main couples don't attract me, i know everything about them already) Plus, if Ga Eul becomes the chaser, everything would be so 'typical' the normal girl chases after the hot, rich guy, B O R I N G. If Yijeong chases after Ga Eul then we can not only see the stronger side of Ga Eul, we can also see the dedicated side of Yijeong.

Most Memorable Scene:

1. The horse-back scene: I don't know why this scene was so captivating to me. Maybe it's because this scene was their first skinship?

2. First meeting: I loved how Ga Eul totally surprised Yijeong with her feisty-ness and his lack of interest or more like hate gives me an ironic feeling since we all know what's going to happen.

3. When Yijeong watched Ga Eul selga-ing: I don't know but his smile/grin when he saw her just caught me, to me, he seems to be thinking "what a unique/funny girl" and she catches his interest

4. Sunscreen: This was appealing since it was Yi Jeong's first move (not really) towards Ga Eul

-Rebecca

Thanks for opening this thread =D GaJung is by far my favorite couple in BOF.

They just add more flavor to the show since they're kind of unpredictable.

On the other hand, we already know what's going to happen with JP-JD-JH love triangle haha.

Who do you think will do the chasing?

I'm thinking it's GaEul. After the boyfriend rescue scene, she'll probably fall for him. Let the chase begin xD

Who do you want to do the chasing?

I actually want YiJeong to do the chasing, he needs to! Someone pointed out that both of them should do the chasing, I agree. Just as if they both would do the chasing. I hope they won't follow the manga this time, these two needs to be together.

By far, what is your favorite scene with YiJeong and/or Gaeul?

My favorite is probably the boat/soulmate scene. It was one of their deep conversations, I hope to see more of that in the future :)

The other one was the sunscreen moment. That was hilarious and really cute.

Their first meeting was cute too. When GaEul first saw him, she looked dazed xD

Honestly, I have not met ONE person who is NOT rooting for these two!

Hahaha! Its just awesome how everyone just feel the chemistry between these two!

Couple hours more and BOF new episode will air!

Hopefully they would be nice on us GaJung fans!

Gosh! Please please please!

Guest CaRoLiNaaa

CaRoLiNaaa, i love that icon in your sig[: The one that says, "I'm Hot - I know" lmfao. It's so cuute.

thanks, but it's not made by me

i found it wandering around livejournal

but i don't remember from who

love the name Gajung!

but should it be GaJeong, since his name is YiJeong?

Okay, I totally love spazzing about this couple! They are the cutest thing to hit korean dramas in I don't know how long!

Who does the chasing? Who do I want to do the chasing?

I really don't know what I want to see more..Yi Jeong chasing Ga Eul or Ga Eul winning Yi Jeong's heart through perseverance and love! If Yi Jeong chases Ga Eul, it would definitely be a refreshing touch and a nice change of things for their loveline! I'd like to see Yi Jeong use all his "moves" and playboy tactics on Ga Eul, and she's like immune to them. It shows that she's very different from Yi Jeong's previous "conquests."

And then there's Ga Eul chasing after Yi Jeong. I really like the possibilities juliakgrl mentioned if it was Ga Eul chasing after Yi Jeong. It's very cliched, but it would totally work. This scenario could incorporate both where Ga Eul does the initial chasing, but after the whole Sara ordeal, she realizes Sara was Yi Jeong's once in a lifetime soulmate and she lets go. Then towards the latter half, our dear sweet Yi Jeong pursues Ga Eul. Yea...I'd like to see him sweat it out a bit too!

Favorite GaJeong scenes

*Their first meeting. I LOVED how Ga Eul was mesmerized by Yi Jeong's gorgeousness when she first saw him, but then she came back to her senses and sort of told him off. And of course, Yi Jeong saying Ga Eul's the exact type of girl he dislikes the most :P

*The horse scene. Absolutely no words were exchanged, but it was just so perfect!

Honestly, I have not met ONE person who is NOT rooting for these two!

Actually I've seen one user on Soompi that doesn't like GaJung. She prefers Kimbum w/ Go Ara.

I think that's because she hasn't seen BOF. Her loss, this couple is too awesome <33

Guest D R E A M

i always love dramas with players end up loving only one girl... :blush:

its so cute

i really hope that yi jeong and ga eul's relationship goes way deeper in this drama

then just few scenes..

Actually I've seen one user on Soompi that doesn't like GaJung. She prefers Kimbum w/ Go Ara.

I think that's because she hasn't seen BOF. Her loss, this couple is too awesome <33

ah~!! I remember!! lol!

Well...that's one! Hahaha!!

Hey guys..Found these fanmade videos on YT.

Thought I should share..

GaJung love people!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0zDuozLWZjo

credits to a000152a

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=k-WMIKj3T2A

credits to syairaxx

Countdown starts!

Guest loveshock

YAY I ALREADY LOVE THIS THREAD

my fave scene was when they went up to that mountain XDXD

and also i reckon kim bum will do the chasing....

i really hope episode 7 has lots of gajeong scenes because they are my relief

for each week T^T if i continue to be deprived... no comment but seriously without

gajeong i probably would not be watching BOF right now. they have the chemistry

that no other couple in BOF has :lol:

-Rebecca

Guest sylviya

like 90% of the people here, i'd prefer yijeong to do the chasing because at first he seems really uninterested in her and it'll be interesting to watch him slowly like her ;D

i'll post some of my gajung icons and banners (:

there's more on my art thread 8]

bbf17.pngbbf3.pngbbf5.pngbbf13.png

bbf1.jpg

gah i love this couplinggg!<3

EDIT - my favourite scene is the part when kimbum asked if she wanted help while applying sunscreen HAHAH <3

^Rebecca, I've been worried about episode 7 not having enough GaJeong scenes as well. The only scenes we saw of them was at the pool talking about Jandi and Jun Pyo, but nothing to indicate their budding romance...

I've been wondering about what's going to happen with GaJeong once F4 graduate from Shinhwa. Any thoughts?

Definitely, it kind of irritates me that every single gajeong scene up till now has been focused on

gajeong talking about the jandixjunpyo… I mean, COME ON when are they going to start talking

about their love for each other? (xP) But I really haven’t thought about after shinhwa… that’s going

to be in episode 16 or something like that right? …

-Rebecca

^^ i can't wait to watch BOF tomorrow!....and like everyone else here..i do hope for more GaJeong scenes

but the preview wasn't promising...we can only hope!

and yeah i was wondering about that scenario too..when F4 graduates, what will become of GaJeong...

his parents might set him up with a girl they approve of...then he and GaEul will runaway and elope! hahaha! :lol:

i wish....

Guest Christinaisweird

omooooo!

a thread for them

well, i hope their relationship flourishes as the drama continues.

and heck going to go make some graphics of them

^^ i can't wait to watch BOF tomorrow!....and like everyone else here..i do hope for more GaJeong scenes

but the preview wasn't promising...we can only hope!

and yeah i was wondering about that scenario too..when F4 graduates, what will become of GaJeong...

his parents might set him up with a girl they approve of...then he and GaEul will runaway and elope! hahaha! :lol:

i wish....

alright, that is definitely one great scenario! they fall in love in high school~ yi jeong forced to marry, RUN AWAY!

gosh i wish they would make a separate drama that focuses on gajeong completely!

-Rebecca

Archived