Han Ye Seul 한예슬

Guest yoh

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

She really can act as the baddie in Nine Tailed Fox... her eyes can give off that evil look. But she has great bod n style in this drama!! ;)

Liked her first pic in this thread real pretty :)

• 1 month later...
Guest dutsukyampu

wasnt she raised in america? or spent a large portion of her time there?

i found a picture of her before her debut, when she lived america.

she looked so much like a korean american rather than native korean!

ill try to post a pic later

Guest Solly

the best place to find her pictures is her official cafe site. i'll try to get some. i'm guessing ye seul unni is taking a long break for now. [: hope she comes back with something awesome soon!!! :DDDDDDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

• 5 weeks later...
Guest kitkat_grl22

the best place to find her pictures is her official cafe site. i'll try to get some. i'm guessing ye seul unni is taking a long break for now. [: hope she comes back with something awesome soon!!! :DDDDDDDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

She's coming back with a MBC drama... It's starring Gong Hyun Joo too.

Guest charmm

huh i never knew her real name was kim ye seul.. anyone know why she changed it to han ye seul?

It's just a stage name.

Some celebs use their stage name rather real names

cause it "rolls off the tongue" more easily.

Anyways, Yeseul is gorgeous!

Haven't heard much about her lately.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tjadl6386

Charm Soju Endorsement Wallpapers (1024 x 768 resolution)

* click on the thumbnail to see larger image

0010.th.jpg 0011.th.jpg 0012.th.jpg 0013.th.jpg

*credits go to Charm Soju and The Image Hosting

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest tomstin

hello guys i'm new here :)

i'm a han ye seul fan also and i really hope to see her soon! :D

here's something before i leave

470478af.jpg

yeah that's true..here's a pic of her with han ji hye

65aa668c.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest monoceros

if i still had gumiho i'd post some pix of her, but the pix on the first page are not her best. She was beauitful in gumiho.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh Ji Ho & Han Yeh Seul lead the MBC drama "Couple of Fantasy (환상의 커플)”

915061kx4.jpg

915062gz6.jpg

9/15/06 – Oh Ji Ho and Han Yeh Seul (오지호, 한예슬) will costar in the weekend drama “Couple of Fantasy (환상의 커플)” scheduled to be aired by MBC on 10/14 following the final episode of “Rude Women”. Actor Kim Sung Min (김성민aka Kim Sung Taek) and actress Park Han Byul (박한별) also perform in the drama.

This drama, based on the Hollywood movie “Overboard” starring Goldie Hawn and Curt Russell released in 1987, portrays a rich woman and a daring construction engineer’s love story. The script writers are the duo Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran (홍정은, 홍미란) who wrote for popular dramas “Sassy Girl Choon Hyang” and “My Girl”. The PD is Kim Sang Ho (김상호) whose previous work was the drama “Secret Man and Woman”.

OJH plays the role Jang Chul Soo (장철수) who is a shameless money-lover. HYS plays an immodest rich woman Ana Jo (안나 조) who is vivid and comical. Ana Jo lost memory after an accident and becomes poor. Then she and the construction engineer Chul Soo develop love relationship. PHB plays the role Yoo Kyung Eun (유경은) who is a teacher of elementary school. KSM plays Ana Jo’s husband.

creds asianfanatics

I hope the drama will be successful and hopefully, HYS will get more famous since the scriptwriters made great dramas before. :D

yeah i hope so too ^_^ i'm hoping hys performs well in this drama..

i'd be really happy if she gets more people to appreciate her and recognize her as an actress

• 4 weeks later...

Archived