♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

On 5/11/2020 at 5:23 PM, milena said:

Hello for many years I followed this couple, I saw how many minsuners talk about their relationship 2 and with tests.
Later, when she got married, nobody published around here.
 A few years passed and I think hopefully he is right. KHS AND LMH are back with their messages just check their instagrams where he says: I am seeing him and the next day she posts a photo where he says it was a pleasure to see you, I don't know if it's me head but at least I think we can dream again.

OMG, I WISH

.I LOVE MINSUN COUPLE, HOPE WE CAN SEE MORE HIDDEN MESSAGES ,

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

• 3 weeks later...

lmh and ghs became a couple for 4 years no idea if they had been lovers more than that said years. I've been their silent admirer of them woahh honestly speaking me myself dont believe he had real relationship to pmy and even bae Suzy you know why?? because only his agency told that in public but him he keeps giving hints to us that his real gf is ghs. I know for sure his agency is prohibiting him to declare in public his relationship with her.

I do believe they still love each other even until now. 7 years of relationship is a no joke! not all couple able to last that long. might be in my pov ajy has been ghs's rebound to lmh the fact that year 2015 she is still broken hearted then year 2016 he meet ajy. for a woman like ghs her kind is for long term. it's not that easy for her to let go and forget all their memories as lovers. their love grows deeper and stronger as it was before so definitely that is more intimate,connected and rooted  its just that it became their issue that lmh's priority is his career not ghs his lovelife but i still do hope since ghs is divorce I pray she can still rekindled their romance and be reunited again as lovers and make another drama project together. i still believe MinSun is forever.

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/22/2018 at 7:50 AM, Henny Fransiska said:

Hallo everyonee Nice to meet you all. I am minsuners from Indonesiaa. I just rewatch BOF n it make me missed all of the things about minsun so i just open this thread again. Their expression , their chemistry and their eye contact already tell us everything, but now the reality not as beautiful as we expected rightt??I am a big fans of goo hye sun onnie and i like lmh too. Knowing her secretly dating with lee min ho make me happyyyy. But what make me feel sad that lmh never admit their relationship, just ghs who often sent us a signal. year by year i hope they can speak up about that relationship, but no news about them, until now. I ever think in my mind, "are they really in relationship?" Or "it is just my delusional think". More i thinking about it, the answer more clearly, YES THEY ARE IN RELATIONSHIP. Buttt!!! Now i feel happier for ghs. Bcause she can find someone who really love her, care for her and willing to admit her as his beautiful wife. She deserved it.  We have our right to choose which couple we like, but ghs have her right to choose a better man to live with her forever and ever, although we cant predict what happen 3 years, 4 years or 5 years again, but for me as long as ghs and lmh happy, i will suppport them in their own way. Pray for them n let destiny reveal the future truth

Sis your prediction going to become true. She is free again..... 

Why we are not reopen this minsun thread. Time has come to work together for minsun couple... Please help

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 3/31/2015 at 5:20 AM, moonlighter said:

In addition - If he is dating this new girl - he has taken 360 degree turn on his ideal girl - from mature to young ; all covered up to exposed - if he goes into the military - good luck in having her wait for you .i doubt if she is like our princess who will wait and stick to her man til the end Sorry - I was feeling better til I read the article for colors .Speak up LMH and at least praise the wonderful woman who once stood by your side . I think she has closure already but for the Minsunners - this will give us closure

Everything that you said is true lol

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I dont care what others say, what i think is that they are BACK TOGETHER and its fate, sometimes u need to let go to realise its importance and thats what they did and now they come to know what they really mean to each other . Even min ho is again wearing his couple ring which they were spotted wearing in the past when they were in a relationship , u can search minsun fanpages on instagram u will get so many hints that yes! they are back again u can search @chocopeanut or @minsun......

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi, Minsunners! I'm a loyal Minsunner. I did stop visiting this page when GHS got married way back in 2016. 

Now that GHS is single again, and been watching youtube about Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun in love again. My heart is on fire, and deep inside me, I believe this rumor is true.

Praying for both of them.