♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest vebby21vebb

Good Evening Minsuners / Homerun SHippers !!

What a great yellow day !!

Do you know that Koo Hye Sun was RTed our Minsun Sister's Tweet ???

@Aprilia_dwi and @Ochloe

@Aprilia_dwi >> She has Minho's pict on her twitter ava but Koo kept RTed it..

Koo looked braver now !! hahahaaa..

1004525_10201327268937452_1303024391_n.j

Have a good day sisters !!!

Guest aryastark

gayu312 said: Hi sisters,
Having some ideas to share here :) Hye sun's birthday is approaching. Its 3 months more. Yet we can take our own time and do things well if we start the preparations now. What say, sisters?This time we have to gift her something big since its our 5th year of our love for her. Please give your suggestions. I have things in my mind that we can give her. We need the help of Korean minsunners like sis, @ayesuper1 to complete our mission successfully. Please help us sister, @ayesuper1.
Things I have in my mind are

1. The minsun couple shirt which @surie_riri sister designed. This is personal gift for her ;)
2. We can create a poster or banner kind of thing with hyesun's face embossed/printed at the centre with the flags of our country that indicates she has fans from these many countries.(we can have a little prints of our face too over the flag if it comes out well). I have planned this because I feel that we have to give her something big that she can proudly hang it on her house's wall or in the wall of Cafe Manolin. Suppose if she is in a depressed mood or something, the gift we give must give her positive energy and reduce her worries and make her feel happy.
3. As one of her sister told (sorry sis forgot your name) we can print either GHS thread or joondi thread as a book and give her.
Whatever we do has to reach GHS :) Thats our ultimate goal. Some of sisters (including me :P :P ) have to take responsibility in collecting money and also to deliver the gift to her. This year GHS has become very great personality with almost all the fields of her successfully and the other thing , since we requested her she even came back to twitter and made us happy which, according to me , none of the celebrities would do. We must join hands and complete our mission successfully. Whatever ideas/suggestions you have in your mind please share here. please dont neglect.
Eagerly waiting for her birthday <3 <3. will post more when I get ideas for the gift. <:-P >:D< :-bd 8->

Guest vebby21vebb

@Gayu312 Good idea.. but i have another idea if we make a charity in our own country using Koo's name.. We know that she is a duta for leukimia .. So i have an idea if we visit a child cancer hospital and give them our donation in our own contry.. Every country arrange abt the donation money and othe preparation by their self. We can gather other sunniez too , i meant not only minsuners who can join..
But on Nov 9th, we all held a charity in our country with Koo's name instead.
And we make a banner like you said with every country's flag and name, wear our T-shirt and take a pict together with that banner and i f possible we send those pict to @Ayesuper1 through email..

For gift we can send her too.. Better that we send the gift under our country's name..
One country, one package gift.. Send to Manolin or @Ayesuper1 and @Bambi wanna gather first and give it directly to Koo later ???

I just wanna hope that Koo wont forget what does her fans doing for her birthday.. She is a social person..

Sorry it just my thought.. Have a good day !! ^__^

@aryastark : sure sis :) we will do it :) @ vebby21vebb : Its great idea of doing charity :) thanks for it :) But can we preponed that? I dont know if I am right. We shall visit the cancer hospital a week ahead or may be 2 weeks and do those deeds and then we can make the banner with that pics? is it ok to do so?? so that we can take times in designing the banner. I can make the design of the banner and even @surie_riri sis will be doing it more properly??  lucky that November 9th is Saturday :) :)  
@ayesuper1 : sis, we need your help. Is it possible for you to meet GHS personally or to her sister at Manolin and give our gifts? Sorry if I am asking too much :'(
@sukreen : mom, tell your ideas. Eagerly waiting to hear from you :) 

Guest vebby21vebb

@Gayu312 I have collected some of children cancer hospital Phone number even i ask abt UNICEF Indonesia phone number too... I would like ask them by phone first how to give them or make a charity event there. You can try to ask them by phone first.

Abt the banner, i think better we make an uniform banner too.. But please use a big Koo Hye Sun face follow with her name and the love words too.. then we put MHHS WORLD FANCAFE above .. cz i wanna see Koo posted those charity pict on her twitter.. Worry if we use a big Minsun pict, she wont.. Hahahaaa..

hurrrr.. I think im imagining too much abt this project.. Sorry !! me just excited.. Lol
I think we talk abt her bday project in other place, nit here.. cz worry if there pples whose lurkering our thread try to copy our idea !! Lol

vebby21vebb

said: @Gayu312 I have collected some of children cancer hospital Phone number even i ask abt UNICEF Indonesia phone number too... I would like ask them by phone first how to give them or make a charity event there. You can try to ask them by phone first.

Abt the banner, i think better we make an uniform banner too.. But please use a big Koo Hye Sun face follow with her name and the love words too.. then we put MHHS WORLD FANCAFE above .. cz i wanna see Koo posted those charity pict on her twitter.. Worry if we use a big Minsun pict, she wont.. Hahahaaa..

hurrrr.. I think im imagining too much abt this project.. Sorry !! me just excited.. Lol

I think we talk abt her bday project in other place, nit here.. cz worry if there pples whose lurkering our thread try to copy our idea !! Lol

Hello MinSuners/Homerun shippers :)
@gayu312   Sorry sis to cut your post :)

gayu312

said:

1. The minsun couple shirt which @surie_riri sister designed. This is personal gift for her ;)

2. We can create a poster or banner kind of thing with hyesun's face embossed/printed at the centre with the flags of our country that indicates she has fans from these many countries.(we can have a little prints of our face too over the flag if it comes out well). I have planned this because I feel that we have to give her something big that she can proudly hang it on her house's wall or in the wall of Cafe Manolin. Suppose if she is in a depressed mood or something, the gift we give must give her positive energy and reduce her worries and make her feel happy.
3. As one of her sister told (sorry sis forgot your name) we can print either GHS thread or joondi thread as a book and give her.

<:-P >

:D

< :-bd 8->

@jazz_10 : sis,great that you gave to minho :) Saw the pic previously :) If we want we can the shirt again. Sorry dont mistake me sis. I too believe it should have reached Hye sun. But just in case it dint, shall we it to her again. Please dont take it in the wrong sense or mistake me sis :( sorry if I said anything wrong..

gayu312

said: @jazz_10 : sis,great that you gave to minho

:)

Saw the pic previously

If we want we can the shirt again. Sorry dont mistake me sis. I too believe it should have reached Hye sun. But just in case it dint, shall we it to her again. Please dont take it in the wrong sense or mistake me sis

:(

sorry if I said anything wrong..

Guest aryastark

what kind of charities should we help? I also want to but is it like choose only one charity or should we choose one charity for each country in honor of GHS's birthday? I'm thinking maybe a bit of help for the shelter cats and dogs here in PH since our HS loves her cats and dogs :)

jazz_10 said:

gayu312

said: @jazz_10 : sis,great that you gave to minho

Saw the pic previously

If we want we can the shirt again. Sorry dont mistake me sis. I too believe it should have reached Hye sun. But just in case it dint, shall we it to her again. Please dont take it in the wrong sense or mistake me sis

:(

sorry if I said anything wrong..

Guest winterCloud23

@gayu312  i loooooove ur 2 and 3rd idea and just know that its great idea to do something to GHS for her birthday and im supprting u <3 <3 

thanks for the understanding unnie :) @S_sun. lets assume that the couple printed shirt reached GHS :D @aryastark: We shall give all our gathered pics of our charity works and make a collage into a big banner.. This gift will be expressing our love as a SUNNIE :) Can we prepare another gift as a MINSUNNER ;) I mean what can we gift her mentioning LMH? post your ideas of what can we do ??
hey @HyunShinSun : welcome to this thread my dear dongseng :) happy to have you here. Hope you enjoy here. Feel free to post anything about minsun :) :)

Guest vebby21vebb

@Gayu312 @aryastark @jazz_10 @S_Sun lets talk abt Koo Hye Sun b'day project in other places, PM maybe?? cz its still a plann,,we have no so much time to prepare this !! Lets make it prepare first then tell to others.. :)

@gayu312 THANK YOU for the suggestions..i am for the #2 and  charitable donation in her name.. i sincerely apologized but can we give her a gift on her special day because it is her day and we are giving it to her can we put aside LMH'S name even only on this special day of GHS..
LMH can give her his own gift maybe seeds and fertilizers to headstart their farm..

prettywiz said: @gayu312 THANK YOU for the suggestions..i am for the #2 and  charitable donation in her name.. i sincerely apologized but can we give her a gift on her special day because it is her day and we are giving it to her can we put aside LMH'S name even only on this special day of GHS..
LMH can give her his own gift maybe seeds and fertilizers to headstart their farm..

13.08.2013 LMH arrived at Auckland Airport at dawn this morning

BRgsoxQCMAINYjK.jpg
BRgrWyjCMAAsH0C.jpg
BRgp_lCCcAAVmo-.jpg
BRgqm6tCEAA6ZD7.jpg
BRgqyD0CcAAczbB.jpg

Fans in NZ @/ crazy-ssica who took pics managed to get LMH signaturen on her iPad :D

BRgtQGzCEAA902q.jpg
credit crazy-ssica NZ

Opps look Minhossi wearing an old items a sweater and red sneekers too. i guess he misses his little princess so much so by wearing those makes him felt closer to her ;)