269327_156754597816690_713322327_n.jpg
598735_416998878390593_460113712_n.jpg
601054_416999011723913_1827328981_n.jpg
credit the owner/minsun nguyen

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait"

@prettywiz,thanks for your effort ,dedication and gentleness of sharing with us the result of your hard work. I wish your ears are better now because we might need them anytime .Thank you Love for your considerate love . Lee MinHo answers the questions with diplomacy,intelligence and modesty. He knows from the experience of his beloved that a public declaration can be considered like offence and the consequence can be hard . He, indeed ,has a biggest heart ,a bright intelligence , a finest common sense.He's an  real genuine prodigy . @sukreen ,you are an incurable romantic woman ,which keep all the rest romantic of us tight bond together.Beside news,photos,rich,fresh information,,you give us more valuable things: hope,trust,strength to go farther to love our beloved hero: GOO HYE SUN and LEE MIN HO ! 

sukreen said: Be happy Minsuners :)

VitaMinsun
~ Minsun same mannerism ~
:x

269327_156754597816690_713322327_n.jpg
598735_416998878390593_460113712_n.jpg
601054_416999011723913_1827328981_n.jpg
credit the owner/minsun nguyen

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

@prettywiz, thanks for posting what Minho's says in his interview esp this one :- THEN i heard he said "during the month of april may june july i will see you in other projects and before the end of the year i will see you in a drama or????"

So i guess one of his project in june is SG-FM.
Attention SG Minsuners, good news coming your way  :)

(NEWS) LMH will be visiting Singapore on June 15 for FM

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

More info here from fb WeAreMinoz :)

301687_427984770629059_1563284798_n.jpg

credit as tagged

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

Guest stouffville

hi there,
i did like the page on fb and click GHS name..is that all to do since theres no further instruction to do..?any advice pls and thank you!

Hi sisters!!

I really love the answers of min ho...Yesterday i watched BOF for the 11th time..usually once i finish watching it i used to watch the BTS and interviews of uri minsun..I came across two videos of hye sun's interview..Though i have  watched many videos this is the first time I watched them..though its an old video i just wanna share them.

ESTAR interview part 1http://youtu.be/2aR--mMwWcA

part -2 http://youtu.be/OE0WJri7neI

hye sun is so truthful in her interviews and never hides anything..she always choose gu jun pyo..she gave honest answers..like how she is active in expressing love unlike jandi..when asked abt min ho she said his thoughts have greater depth..yes its very true..only we minsunners and hye sun knows the depth of his thoughts,his actions etc..she also said all the kisses left a deep impression :-) she even said she used to make chocolates often..chocolates are always made for somene special..she mentions "he" "he"..who is that he we all know :-) she even knows silver crafting!! my god i dont know tat these days!! she said she even made rings!! the only silver ring she wore was the couple ring with min ho..she never wore any other silver ring other than tat!!!woah!! and min ho too wore that even last year for faith press conference..the interviewer asked only - "what will u choose in real life- shoes or mukkori" but she answered "i love jun pyo more than ji hoo" :-) :-)  another thing is - when asked about her ideal type she mentioned " one who must have a lot of common things with her" we have several vitaminsuns already!! another thing is she is too very consistent with her answers like mentioning abt gng in a plane with her BF..and wanna propose him - "Marry me" I think that after 4 yrs she has proposed directly thro her music album "Marry me" :-)  in the later part of the interview she mentioned jun pyo with "shi" at the end..its very obvious she referred to only LMH :-) woah :-) when asked abt embarrasing moments she said there were no changing rooms in macau and they get embarassed..if it was anyother heroine she surely must not say like tat..

LMH SNS - Event

This is the first time he has created an event I think...

lmhx.jpg

started voting for hye sun again in Best of Dramas..

:-*

Hello Minsuners
emmm very curious...no pics of returning too.. wonder if he is still out there in LA or somewhere else with ...??  :-?
If you noticed during his previous overseas trip event he usually rushes back but during Japan FM3 he didnt cos we know why.. and now well we do think alike @regie22 ;))

@gayu312, you're right sis, he created an event at his fb :)

Yiheyy.... NO TO TWITTER YES TO FACEBOOK Minho he is updating more on FACEBOOK NOW!! :-bd

Don't forget to VOTE DAilY & Constantly !!!

here too :-

LMH --> http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2&type=men

GHS --> http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women

~ Don't Worry Be Happy ~ :x

378403_593759457318705_580801553_n.jpg
credit JoyCapuyan

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

@MYONENONLY I know,I know ,we should prepare a new action :sending congratulation card for newly wedding : our sweetest ,most beloved couple,eventually even gifts for luck and long life together! I think I must start preparing.

Guest lmhsaddicted

Yes @regie22 @sukreen @myoblu and @myonenonly .. I am thinking what you are thinking ;) .. He didn't update becos he doesn't want anybody to know with whom he is doing whatever he is doing and where he is doing it ;)

Good day Minsuners, have a wonderful day :-h B-) ;)

~ Don't Worry Be Happy ~

483657_416997801724034_1282721442_n.jpg
credit the owner

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.