♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest visunnies

Minho oppa back to Korea

:x

The way he holding his mantel like as Hye Sun in Last Stand premier..

:x :x but.., i can't post that pictures..please MinSunners post that pictures..

:P

130217 at Incheon airport back from Australia

Welcome Home Minho :x

BDTEElVCYAExiTx.jpg

BDTEL4ACMAAHnBT.jpg
BDTDk7mCUAAtxU2.jpg
BDS8Y0WCMAA9SgQ.jpg
BDS5J-qCMAIUUEf.jpg
BDS-hExCEAAhJJ9.jpg
BDS7tCuCcAAZBA9.jpg:large
BDTDY66CIAAWhVy.jpg
BDTCP5NCYAEc166.jpg
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj
credit as tagged

emm... no BG accompany him this time, only his manager :D
just as expected, once finish work straight for home.. ;)

"That's my sweetheart in there. Wherever she is, that's where my home is"

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait"

Guest inoeyzcabyz

hello minsuner,,,,, Greetings I am a huge fan of this couple,,, so far I always monitor the development of this couple,,, I am very grateful to minsuner who have turned on this board from 2009 until 2013 was minsuner still alive,, I always pray that this pair could quickly go public

HELLO MINSUNNERS :-h
@vinsunnies..is this what you mean..when i saw LMH pics at the airport i was thinking what the MINSUNNERS will see to link them..i had a feeling we will find something..so now we don't see a lot of couple stuff but we see them as a mirror of each other because of their similar mannerisms and behavior..:x
0213591221220_1.jpgBDTULhSCUAEpeNhjpglarge_zpsc1ff1312.jpg
credit loveghs.wordpress
When did we see LMH carries his jacket instead of wearing it..but today..when he went to the PHILIPPINES he was wearing a trenchcoat when it was so hot in the PHILS.how come in KOREA he was just carrying it just like GHS carrying her jacket when it so cold there...sometimes when they are doing this kind of things i would like to think that this 2 people in love are playing with us and happily betting at each other if we can see their puzzle or not..i wonder if they are reading in soompi on their free time..I wonder if GHS or LMH'S mom cooked his favorite kimchi stew when he got home..are there a lot of fruits on the table..he should be eating healthy food because he looked like tired well i guess wifey would be feeding him with healthy foods:x
HAVE A HAPPY WEEK AHEAD MY SISTERS!

Hello minsuners, :-h

What do you think the words on Minho's shirt be?? :))

here much clearer pic :)

~ Don't Worry Be Happy ~
:x

598544_581841775177140_245352330_n.jpg
credit Joy Capuyan

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

@sukreen :  nice thought :-) i actually want to interpret tat "G" as for Goo hye sun :-) ;-) i am anticipating more from min ho on his fan meeting on 23rd march!! watching BOF now :-) 8th episode :-) A dialougue bu geum jan di - " There are ties in this world , where no matter how many times you break up,you somehow   meet again".. one of my favourite ones....i always tat there is such a tie for LMH & GHS :-) :-)

Hello Minsurers, :-h

@prettywiz you're right dear, why didn't Minho wore the jacket as he usually does :-? and infact isn't Seoul is still cold, m/be his HDG sweater --> "Givenchy Rottweiler" is warm enough for him :D
That's the pic of a dog right...suddenly i remember Ghamja, Ssam and Hyesun too miss them much at twitter :((

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljproxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj
proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljproxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

but once out at the lobby he is not carrying his jacket..wonder why? :-? yay..he really teases us ;)

aha... his manager or his assistant is carrying for him now  :))

@gayu312 @caramelo look Minho is teasing us much... "G" in my heart ;))

BDULhD0CIAM8-cX.jpg

Minho looks so tired hehe... 4 days left wifey. ;))
Have a good rest Minho-ssi, since wifey is at home too now :x

credit the owner and as tagged.

Patience is virtue.
Prayers for Minsun
everyone. Amen.

wow :-) dropping by jus to say hi to all sisters :-) wow 71 users !!! <:-P <:-P minsun's popularity as well as our faith is increasing day by day :-) dont forget to vote for hubby here - http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote2&type=men he has gone to 3rd place :-(  In this  link our geum jan di 's bro geum kang san is der competing with min ho...is he not a child artist ? or did he grew up to play lead role :-) ;-) and wifey here

http://100479.net/ranking/?code=vote1&type=women