Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

its for threads like this that im so grateful MJ chose to return to family dramas with this one ... Once Again may not be a trendy drama for international fans but it was a win in terms of popularity, ratings and awards . No need to mention that it was a really heartwarming show. I must confess i was scared when she chose this weekend drama as her comeback since she didnt film one for a whole decade but im glad i was proven wrong. 

So many comments promoting the show, saying they loved it. Im so happy for MJ. 

Just now, ElectricHearts said:

I think they turn off embedding option after SYJ bday video and one korean article had to write about it 

Love the new behind the scenes

oh i see, thanks for the info .

omg omg omg BREAKING NEWS ... IT'S HAPPENING :Pandabulous: MC MJ is happening aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh our variety rookie will now become a MC ... I cant believe this omg :piggydance: MJ WORLD DOMINATION :evilelmo:

Lee Min Jung, Shin Dong Yup, Kim Jong Min, DinDin, And Oh My Girl’s Seunghee Join New tvN Variety Show

801b65ab0df04396bc85a98eb37e547f.jpeg?s=

tvN is launching a new variety show in March called “Upgrade Human” (working title).

“Upgrade Human” is a reality program in which people challenge themselves to break out of their comfort zone and upgrade themselves by taking on a variety of small and big “uncomfortable” challenges.

The idea of the program is to help people get over their personal insecurities over things like their appearance and to learn to confront head-on challenges in personal relationships so that people can develop the courage to go through uncomfortable things in order to make a better world.

The MC lineup is actress Lee Min Jung, Shin Dong Yup, Kim Jong Min, DinDin, and Oh My Girl’s Seunghee. This will be the first time that Lee Min Jung is a fixed MC on a variety show since her debut.

Producing director Son Chang Woo said, “The people on the show will take on some uncomfortable challenges in order to better themselves. Please look forward to seeing their personal growth. I hope this will be a chance for viewers to make resolutions for the new year as well. We’ve cast people who are both relatable and funny, and we’re currently hard at work in preparations.”

“Upgrade Human” will premiere sometime in March.

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1452396wpp/lee-min-jung-shin-dong-yup-kim-jong-min-dindin-and-oh-my-girls-seunghee-join-new-tvn-variety-show

• Love 2

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Oh I didnt notice she left a comment on Suzy lol.

MSTEAM updated January schedule. LMJ also worked on January 24, 25 and January 30 http://msteam.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=schedule&year=2021&month=1&sc_no=

she's really having a blast on instagram XD today she started posting old pics bcos fans asked her to do it and omg i love her so much T-T T-T T-T 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

@the girl who! I noticed this too. SYJ was also with Chatelaine for a long time before too. I noticed it was the same with LMJ having done Besti Belli and SYJ became model after.  Han Ji Min is also part of Hyungji group, Olivia Hassler. So the template is the same as well with their updates lol

looool so they were both models for Bestibelli & Chatelaine  :Pandabulous:  wonder whats the next brand they will share on their CF lists xD

• Like 1
  • Love 1