Quantcast

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the recent trailer:[The destiny of restart of MJ and rain] http://tvcast.naver.com/v/756347  

lol so cute   Credits as tagged

the new still

Just now, ElectricHearts said:

It was amazing.. I was expecting something like this having seen Ha Ji Won's in the past but somehow it was more

:heart2beat:hahaa

:please:

MJ looks so sexy i just .. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh this is way more of what i was expecting , she barely shows skin at all XD but she looks soooooooooooooooo freakin sexy. A GODDESS.

• Love 1

Lee Min Jung Shares Thoughts On What Family Means To Her + Why “Once Again” Was So Popular

Lee-Min-Jung-5.jpg

In a recent interview and pictorial for Mag and Jina magazine, Lee Min Jung talked about the importance of family and the popularity of her latest drama “Once Again.”

Last year, the actress earned rave reviews and enjoyed sky-high viewership ratings for her hit KBS 2TV drama “Once Again,” in which she starred opposite Lee Sang Yeob as Dr. Song Na Hee.

When asked about the drama’s success, Lee Min Jung humbly remarked, “I was able to put on an acting performance that received good reviews thanks to the good energy I received from my co-stars and colleagues who worked with me [on the drama].”

She added, “Because the story was about things like love of family, marriage, divorce, and maternal love—common things that we often see and that happen around us, to people we know—I had a deep understanding of [the story] I was acting out, and I was able to relate to the character very quickly.”

As for what her family means to her in real life, Lee Min Jung shared, “I think of my family as my reason for living and my source of motivation.”

Finally, the actress revealed her hopes for the year ahead. “Moving past 2020, which was a hard year for everyone,” said Lee Min Jung, “I hope that we can become healthier and happier in 2021.”

“I’m filming my first movie in a long time [this year],” she continued. “I hope that we can successfully wrap up filming without any problems, and I hope we can all see each other at the movie theater!”

Lee-Min-Jung-4.jpg

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/1449049wpp/lee-min-jung-shares-thoughts-on-what-family-means-to-her-why-once-again-was-so-popular

• Like 1

ALERT! waving hello to our winterland clue chingus. if you would love to contribute and be a more active part of the soompi community, do apply! :)

13 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Lotte movie also mentioned LMJ filming her movie. 

I am glad she is able to be free if she is indeed attending the awards. I believe LBH is also filming right now too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKQRiCOFQTu/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

no news of Ye Jin attending the show right? T-T

new Vivien updates :wub:

EsVI-hAU0AI7wke?format=jpg&name=medium

EsVI-TjUYAIZpY0?format=jpg&name=medium

EsVH7kbUYAAWfMb?format=jpg&name=medium

jill

@the girl who!it was clarify that it is indeed true SYJ Seezn award was prerecorded. So not sure if she is actually attending - as it doesn't seem to look like it. Unless she won in the Best Actress category she is nominated in - Although the other actress nominated in that category they have down as attending.

I did check their agency website. They didnt added 2020 APAN Star Awards down for Lee Min Jung either on the schedule - Although I don't know how often they update the schedule. They did add 2020 KBS Awards for LMJ last month though. So that was why I was starting to get confuse if LMJ is actually attending as I know she is filming her movie too. Naver did recently release article of nominees too. They don't have Lee Min Jung listed as a nominee. So if she is indeed attending, is she presenting? lol. 

47 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@the girl who!it was clarify that it is indeed true SYJ Seezn award was prerecorded. So not sure if she is actually attending - as it doesn't seem to look like it. Unless she won in the Best Actress category she is nominated in - Although the other actress nominated in that category they have down as attending.

I did check their agency website. They didnt added 2020 APAN Star Awards down for Lee Min Jung either on the schedule - Although I don't know how often they update the schedule. They did add 2020 KBS Awards for LMJ last month though. So that was why I was starting to get confuse if LMJ is actually attending as I know she is filming her movie too. Naver did recently release article of nominees too. They don't have Lee Min Jung listed as a nominee. So if she is indeed attending, is she presenting? lol. 

welp now im not sure if shes attending or not XD :crymeme:  well i guess we'll have to wait. 

Congrats LMJ! 

I love her dress

7AM72RD2IVX3L4MYA2O53PU7YE.jpg

I love her speech

It seems that I was able to meet good people such as a good team, good seniors, good teachers, good directors, good writers, and so on. I was so grateful. I will receive this award in order to work harder. There is no tree that will wind well in the branchy trees that were the words of my mother in 'Once Again' I will try hard to become a good actor without despair, arrogance, and arrogance no matter what happens. Thank you again.

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=108&aid=0002927126

• Blob 1
Just now, ElectricHearts said:

Congrats LMJ! 

I love her dress

I love her speech

It seems that I was able to meet good people such as a good team, good seniors, good teachers, good directors, good writers, and so on. I was so grateful. I will receive this award in order to work harder. There is no tree that will wind well in the branchy trees that were the words of my mother in 'Once Again' I will try hard to become a good actor without despair, arrogance, and arrogance no matter what happens. Thank you again.

https://entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=108&aid=0002927126

loved her speech too, so humble and sincere. I love her even more. 

From the red carpet :wub: :

• Love 1
  • the girl who! changed the title to Lee Min Jung 이민정