Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/12/lee-min-jung-receives-a-food-truck-with-a-sweet-message-from-her-3-year-old-son

Lee Min Jung receives a food truck with a sweet message from her 3-year-old son

leejpg.jpg

Lee Min Jung received a sweet treat from her son. 

On December 13, Lee Min Jung revealed her family has sent a food truck to the filming set of her SBSdrama 'Fates & Furies.' The banner to the truck reads, "Director and staff members! Power up in the cold weather and please take good care of my mom! From Joon Hoo."

Lee Min Jung captioned, "Son, you know how to write well? lol I appreciate the warm food truck by my family ^^ But the drama will not be airing this week due to Vietnam soccer game... It's unfortunate but we will meet next week. Good luck to coach Park Hyang Seo this week!"

Back in 2015, Lee Min Jung and actor Lee Byung Hun welcomed their first baby boy. It's assumed Lee Byung Hun sent the food truck to the drama sets in their son's name.  

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...