Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

• 2 weeks later...

Park Soo Ah Confirmed To Join Lee Min Jung, Joo Sang Wook, And Lee Ki Woo’s New Drama

ce20cc25f2b84b73ba7dcdef6f44368e.jpeg?s=

Park Soo Ah will appear in a new drama!

On September 12, a source from Celltrion Entertainment said, “It’s true that Park Soo Ah will be appearing in the SBS drama ‘Fate and Fury‘ [literal title].”

“Fate and Fury” will be about a woman named Goo Hye Ra (played by Lee Min Jung) who tries to change her fate, and a man named In Joon (played by Joo Sang Wook) who falls in love with her. It will tell the story of fateful love and extreme rage of four men and women.

Park Soo Ah will appear as TH Group’s youngest daughter and In Joon’s younger sister Tae Jung Min. Actors Lee Min Jung, Joo Sang Wook, So Yi Hyun, and Lee Ki Woo have already been confirmed for this drama.

Writer Kang Chul Woong and director Jung Dong Yoon of “Suspicious Partner,” “Defendant,” and “EXIT” will work together for this drama.

“Fate and Rage” is scheduled to air in December.

(c) https://www.soompi.com/article/1229543wpp/park-soo-ah-confirmed-join-lee-min-jung-joo-sang-wook-lee-ki-woos-new-drama

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.soompi.com/article/1232831wpp/netizens-rave-adorable-photos-lee-byung-hun-lee-min-jungs-son

Netizens Rave Over Adorable Photos Of Lee Byung Hun And Lee Min Jung’s Son

Netizens Rave Over Adorable Photos Of Lee Byung Hun And Lee Min Jungâs Son

Netizens can’t get over recently released photos of Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung’s son!

Several photos of the acting couple’s son were uploaded onto an online community. In the photos, their son Joon Hoo stands between them, holding both of their hands.

Although Lee Min Jung has uploaded several photos of Joon Hoo on her Instagram, it is the first time that his face was revealed.

Lee-Byung-Hun-Lee-Min-Jung-0.jpg

Lee-Byung-Hun-Lee-Min-Jung-7.jpg

In reaction to seeing Joon Hoo, netizens eagerly commented, “Wow, he’s grown so much,” “He’s so handsome,” and “Joon Hoo, grow in good health!”

Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung tied the knot in 2013 and welcomed their first child Joon Hoo in 2015.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JSHandLMJ said:

Hey friends ^^  just passing by, I thought my account is gone .. thankfully its linked to my FB :sweat_smile:. How are you guys? :)

been a long time XD

a loooong time indeed! how are you doing? ^_^ our girl is coming back with a melo, thinking about visiting the thread from time to time? 

btw, im doing fine! 

On 10/7/2018 at 2:46 AM, the girl who! said:

a loooong time indeed! how are you doing? ^_^ our girl is coming back with a melo, thinking about visiting the thread from time to time? 

btw, im doing fine! 

way too long lmao XD

Btw I've been fine these last few years, though my disappearance here is mainly because I've been busy with university and such, right now I'm hunting for a another job..  ~ and yeah I'm surprised when I visited the thread  she's gonna be in a new show ^^, what a timing haha...been a long time too since I watched kdrama cause right now i'm on jap anime/manga/light novels stuffs :lol:

But yeah definitely gonna visit the thread from time to time ^_^ will wait for MJ's new show with jong sang wook,  

On 10/8/2018 at 1:37 AM, JSHandLMJ said:

way too long lmao XD

Btw I've been fine these last few years, though my disappearance here is mainly because I've been busy with university and such, right now I'm hunting for a another job..  ~ and yeah I'm surprised when I visited the thread  she's gonna be in a new show ^^, what a timing haha...been a long time too since I watched kdrama cause right now i'm on jap anime/manga/light novels stuffs :lol:

But yeah definitely gonna visit the thread from time to time ^_^ will wait for MJ's new show with jong sang wook,  

lol im in to j-doramas lately but im sill watching one or two dramas every season, obviously im supporting MJ's comeback and cannot be more excited about MJ x Sang Wook's reunion even tho Fate and Fury is a melo T-T  

see ya soon then :D 

• Like 1