Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MJ is back in dramaland with a SBS melodrama "Fate and Anger" .... reunion with Joo Sang Wook after 4 years :lol: PD from Lovers in Paris, Temptation of Wife&  Family's Honor! uh oh makjang alert xD  To be aired in November

The news was posted by MS Team so it's pretty much confirmed! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, feelbora said:

Drama confirmed.
But I did not see the introductory page.
That's why I wanted to open it.
I hope I did not do anything wrong. :)

Yesterday I already created a thread for the drama but no problem , you can contact an admin and ask them to delete the thread I made ... this is the link :

Tell them I gave you permission to delete it since I was the one who started the thread. I will visit the drama's thread often. So excited for Min Jung's new drama ... it has been 2 long years! 

42 minutes ago, the girl who! said:

Yesterday I already created a thread for the drama but no problem , you can contact an admin and ask them to delete the thread I made ... this is the link :

Tell them I gave you permission to delete it since I was the one who started the thread. I will visit the drama's thread often. So excited for Min Jung's new drama ... it has been 2 long years! 

Thank you so much for your understanding.
We are in the same sentiments.
You must come.

We will accomplish this together. :rolleyes:

July 4, 2018

Lee Min-Jung Of MS Team, Wholly Owned By Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company Spackman Media Group, Headlines Romance Drama FATE AND FURIES To Air November 2018

Source: AsiaOne

• Leading Korean actress, Lee Min-jung, managed by Group's associated company, Spackman Media Group, cast as the main character of FATE AND FURIES , a new romance drama to be aired by SBS in November 2018
  •  
  • Co-starring Joo Sang-wook of GRAND PRINCE (2018), FATE AND FURIES marks the first collaboration between Lee Min-jung and Joo Sang-wook in four years
  •  
  • FATE AND FURIES highlights Lee Min-jung's return to the small screen two years after her last drama, PLEASE COME BACK, MISTER (2016)

SINGAPORE -  Media OutReach  - 4 July 2018 -  Spackman Entertainment Group Limited ("Spackman Entertainment Group " or the "Company " and together with its subsidiaries, the "Group "), one of Korea's leading entertainment production groups founded by financier Charles Spackman, wishes to announce that leading actress Lee Min-jung of MS Team Entertainment Co., Ltd. ("MS Team "), a subsidiary of the Group's associated company, Spackman Media Group Limited ("Spackman Media Group ") is set to headline upcoming weekend romance drama, FATE AND FURIES , scheduled to be aired by SBS in November 2018. 

Written by Kang Chul-woong, FATE AND FURIES is based on the American novel by Lauren Groff of the same name. The 20-episode SBS weekend drama depicts a present-day story of a woman who deceives a man who ends up falling in love with her. Joo Sang-wook, who recently starred in TV Chosun's GRAND PRINCE (2018), shall co-star with Lee Min-jung of MS Team. The collaboration between the two stars marks their first drama together in four years since the romance drama, CUNNING SINGLE LADY (2014).

Mr. Richard Lee, Interim Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director of Spackman Entertainment Group, said, "We're excited about Lee Min-jung's return to the Korean drama scene as another top artist represented by our associated company, Spackman Media Group, takes a leading role in a major drama project. Lee Min-jung is managed by MS Team, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Spackman Media Group, which also represents Korean megastar Son Ye-jin and rising star Wi Ha-jun."

• Like 2

Joo Sang Wook And Lee Min Jung To Reunite For First Time In 4 Years In New Drama

Joo-Sang-Wook-Lee-Min-Jung.jpg

Joo Sang Wook and Lee Min Jung will be reuniting on the small screen!

SBS’s new weekend drama “Fate and Fury” (literal translation) has confirmed the two actors as its leads. This will mark their first drama together in four years, since “Cunning Single Lady.”

Directed by Jung Dong Yoon, “Fate and Fury” is described to be a realistic, authentic melodrama that takes place present-day and explores the desperate love of four people who fall into an inescapable trap due to the rage that tinges their fateful romances.

Joo Sang Wook recently starred in TV Chosun’s “Grand Prince,” for which he received much praise, while Lee Min Jung will be making a comeback two years after the end of “Please Come Back, Mister.” She is said to have chosen this production because she wants to take on a new challenge as an actress.

“Fate and Fury” is set to air sometime in November with 20 episodes planned.

(c) https://www.soompi.com/2018/07/03/joo-sang-wook-lee-min-jung-reunite-first-time-4-years-new-drama/

• Like 2

July 21, 2018

Lee Min-jung to Star in 1st TV Series in 2 Years

Source: The Chosun Ilbo

Actress Lee Min-jung will return to the small screen with her first series in two years.

Scheduled to air in November, the 20-episode melodrama tells the story of four people locked in a cycle of love, rage and regret.

Lee said she took the role because she wanted a new challenge as an actress, as she has been busy raising the son she has with actor Lee Byung-hun.

2018072100367_0.jpg

Joo Sang-wook will play opposite Lee in the upcoming series. They co-starred in the 2014 drama "Cunning Single Lady."

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...