Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Guest misspinky

i think she has a different voice when she sings but still really nice. here is her performance with jung kyung ho, her co-star in smile, you, hyun soo.

(credit: mtcKST)

has she learned english, i remember on YSMM her teachers assumed she was rich. anyways her english seems accent free for the most part.

:) like her since bof

now watching smile, you because of her too

she is so pretty in every angle...hw can she be so pretty all the time???

and the chemistry btw her and Jung Kyung Ho is fantastic

they are able to show their gradual affection for each other in the most natural way and i think she deserve more recognition for her acting .! :)

Guest SooInSmile

yeah I hope both of them win best couple award! totally cute and adorable. so funny of they are both so shy on camera in real life.

I liked her in BOF but it's not until a few episodes into Smile, You that I've become convinced that she's an awesome actress. I'm very impressed with her and am slowly loving her more and more, she's definitely not just a pretty face.

I'll be looking forward to her future projects. I hope to see a lot more of her! <3

Lee Min-jung is nominated in the Yahoo! Asia Buzz awards where the most popular stars in Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong will be awarded. The poll is ongoing online until Dec. 4th and LMJ is at the 13th spot

http://kr.buzz.promotion.yahoo.com/asiabuz...uzzVote/female/

if you have a Yahoo! account we can vote for her with a maximum of 10 votes daily.

Guest marinai

Lee Min Jung is just one of the most beautiful korean actresses !!! her eyes are so pretty !!!!

I like her with short hair but with long hair she seems more femme fatale !!!! beautiful

She is such a great actress i find her amazing in Smile

She is so beautiful and so cute in the drama with Jung kyung ho

An awesome actress!!!!

Guest Crystal392

She is soo pretty and a great actress!

She was my fave actress in BOF after Kim So Eun, I wanted her to end up with Lee Min Ho (Gun Pyo) xD

I am glad she is finally getting the recognition she deserves :D

Guest ikekeyou

lol i wanted her to end up with lee min ho in boys before flowers too!!

just watched ep 22 of smile you and it was great!

also just fimished watching YSMM fully subbed - it was HILARIOUS!!

ahahahah

i love her and JKH together!!!!

such a cute couple they should go out in real life!!