Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

ahh I love Min Jung, lol not I want to call her Jung In all the time haha. She pair up with all her cast so well. Great acting from her! can't wait to see her this weekend

wah, her voice is awesome. Can't believe she can sing so well! please her expression at the end- is just too cute. THanxs 4 sharing!

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

I think she gotten more healthy, her cheeks are so cute. Gosh I love her and the main guy they are so cute. He better start falling for her soon.

And CONGRATs to her and the team. Smile, You went up 4% this week to 17..% :D

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

Yeah I am glad she is the leading actress also. She match really well with Jung Kyung Ho, they are among my best pairs now!

can't wait for next week's epi. Love how she call Kyung Ho "oppa"

There are two music videos featuring my favorite couple, Lee Min Jung and Jung Kyung Ho. Apparently, Smile, You isn't their first project together. I wonder if Lee Min Jung recommended Jung Kyung Ho as the lead when they were deciding on the cast; that would been awesome, but I'm probably just daydreaming about that. Anyway, the mv by Zia is awesome, and the couple has GREAT chemistry in this mv. Here is the link...

Violin by Zia

인형 by Zia, featuring Yoon Hyeok

I guess they don't have to feel awkward towards each other during a kiss scene since they've done two of them already...hehe

A Day with Lee Min Jung on Smile, You through SelCas

[2009-Oct-23]

Credits Allkpop

leeminjung.jpg

Lee Min Jung is widely acknowledged as a rising star in 2009 thanks to her role in KBS2TV's Boys Before Flowers earlier in the year. Since then, she has scored several CF deals and photoshoots. In September, Lee Min Jung became the lead actress for SBS's weekend drama, Smile, You, playing a rich and spoiled girl who goes through change forced upon by her family going bankrupt.

Let us now walk you though Lee Min Jung's life as an actress through her selCas.

Isn't Smile You very interesting? Do you detest the spoilt Jung In (her character's name)? In reality, I am actually very kind and well-mannered. Jung In will soon become like what I am in reality.

"Selca with Lee Chun Hee oppa (Seo Sung Joon)"

lchandlmj.jpg

"I don't see eye-to-eye with Song Ok Sook sunbaenim in the drama. Look at me glancing at her with rivalry etched all over my face."

workleemj.jpg

llemd.jpg

ldd.jpg

"Brushing my teeth in comfortable sporty outfit."

odeld.jpg

onsetlmj.jpg

20091023leeminjung8.jpg

20091023leeminjung9.jpg

20091023leeminjung101.jpg

20091023leeminjung111.jpg

for full article (with more images) along with captions (translated by coolsmurf) go to original article. the link is located underneath this.

Source: Allkpop

Images via nate

Guest celena8899

awwwwww...she's adorable. i can't believe she and the smile you dude knew each other from before. it's like they're destined to comeback for something more :D

Guest JoongBoXiahJang

ahh she is so cute, I love her in Smile, You! She and Jung Kyung Ho LOVE!!!!

lol see the love through the banner!!

Guest Asianatic

I usually don't watch 50+ dramas but I started watching this because of Lee Min Jung. I liked her so much in BBF. I am really enjoying it. LMJ is even better than I expected and the lead guy is sweet. They make a great couple. I love the way she 'manhandles" him. It's usually the guys who are are dragging around the girls but in this drama she gives it as good as she gets. The other guy is sweet too now that he's started missing her. I felt sorry for him when she told him she must have never had feelings for him in the first place and to stop chasing her. He looked so devastated. Can't wait for the next episodes.

LMJ on Kim Jung Eun's Chocolate (filming took place on 2009-Nov-04)

lmjt.jpg

dkkeofcdm.jpg w0.png

ljojnm.jpg

lkjgyu.jpg w326.png

bntrfuk.jpg

with her Smile co-star, Jung Kyung Ho

pyh2009110412800001300p.jpg

aljmoll.jpg

no air date has been specified.

Guest vanessahudgens

omg shes so adorable and her and jung jyung ho and her make a cute couple

i cant help but wonder if they are dating

Guest cancerb

omg shes so adorable and her and jung jyung ho and her make a cute couple

i cant help but wonder if they are dating

Haha same with me..... It would be great if it really happen....

Btw isnt she born in 83??? Why the profile on front page show 82??

Guest ikekeyou

omg new lee min jung fan here (:

after watching smile you

i love the show because of her and the main guy!

i remembered watching her from BBF and i liked her character

its nice to see her being the main girl

she definitely deserves it!! she is gorgeous and i love her facial expressions.. its just tooo cute!