What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

Christine's reddish face. LOL! she freaked out when she looked at the mirror. :lol:

i was like, "didn't look at the mirror this morning?" and she was like, "NO! *start blabbing. . ."

and YK's comment - he didn't dare to be too blunt after seeing Christine's expression. gawd, made

me feel better~ LOL.

&&& my dad's picking-on-dbsk-rountine. =.=;;

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coolbanana263

yenjuin pronouncing infrastructure. HAHA!!! We are trying to teach her to pronouce it correctly

and she kept pronouncing it wrongly.TY tells her if u cant pronounce it just says INFRA...ture... LOL!!!

somehow after a few tries, she finally get it.

and the three of them giving their best to do their valentines day gift to their love ones.. haha..

so, Cee told YK that i gave an "OK" to that guy. YK was like, "wtf, that weird looking guy?! and you give

him an "OK" grade?" xD muahahaha, and he accused me for having no taste in guy. danggit, YK has the worst

taste in girl, i swear. but that's what make me adore him as my guy friend. weeet. :lol:

..&&& Jig's silly expression. LOL!

Guest love_fate&destiny

:blush:

hehehe...I was asked out. :blush: He's an adorable and shy guy...

I wonder how we're gonna get anywhere, since we're both shy people. :blush:

Guest ephemeral.

Although the rain was quite depressing, I felt a tint of happiness.

And lmfao. Seeing these two hot guys dressed as angels, and this other dude hiding in a recycling thing.

... dressed in short shorts and white tights. It was a horrible sight, but hilarious.

St-Valentines' day at school is quite fun. xD

seeing these two little boys, obviously both of different ethnicities, playing together in a change room at work (with their parents watching).

it was so cute, they were laughing and being naughty with a security tag (bashing it on the ground lol). they were like 1yo or something.

so cute!!!!! and they got along so well :D

Guest litoxshortaii

something that made me smile yesterday: i was on the train during rush hour and this guy in a suit gets on with some roses in his hand. i just thought it was simple yet so sweet.. lucky girl (:

when Lex said, "please Jess. please, take her out." LOL SY keep lecturing him~

poor thing. muahaha.

& Lilo grows taller! <3 she is no longer the lil dalmation! teehee.

Guest itsyumey

My mom was driving me to Target when suddenly from a supermarket, a shopping cart started rolling down towards the open road! My first thought was suicidal cart and then I started laughing. When my mom made up a very serious headline in Chinese about said suicidal cart, I laughed even more.

Archived