What Made You Smile Today?

katteriinka

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blabennetta

A friend of mine accepted my invite to spend Thanksgiving with us.

2NE1 got A+ in Melon.

I got to hear 2PM's Heartbeat

Last but not the least, Jay will possibly make a come back. Wohoo.

Guest IckyVicky<3dongbang

I have a tutor/friend dude. and usually i just go to the library after he tutors me cause i have a lot of homework BUT today i didn't have a lot so i decided to go home early. So he's like okay let's go togther. and i was like okay. lol

so we walked to the bus stop (students...) and his bus already left i think so he was going to walk home cause he lives not too far. and i live far so i was going to wait, but he pulled my shoulder and was like walk with me. HAHAH OMGOSH. so i walked with him and talked about nonsense. :P and his dad is RICH ~oh yeah he's an international student. his dad pays for everrrrything! school, housing, car, food eVERYTHING. and today was my bday so i told him to buy me something haha. and he's like okay. i will with my dads money. =D haha.

the fact that a hottie (gr 12) in my class talked to us for the whole class >: D and i got to sit next to him during the ceremony. scoreeee. hahah! hes a funny one =)

Archived