Clannad After Story

Guest RnBaddict

Guest RnBaddict

Does anyone watch this

clannad-after-story.jpg

Very sad anime but some scene are funny too

Plot:

Events in After Story take place immediately after the first season, following Tomoya's final semester of high school. After declaring his love to Nagisa, they begin to have a close relationship. Their life together will be faced with unexpected challenges, as the truth behind the illusionary world and the city's legend come to light.
Read more at http://myanimelist.net/anime/4181/Clannad:_After_Story#CJQJuBXZwLJp0Eqk.99

Anime Episodes: 24

group-family-dango.jpg

moe208338420clannad20clannad_after_story

Clannad_After_Story.jpg

Guest spikeyheadedjerk

this season seems to be more serious.. and the story seems to be moving along quick, which is good.

tomoyo vs. sunohara ^___^

Guest Take Five

i think it's better than the first season aside from the yukine arc. and it'll only get better. after story was my favorite path in the game.

Guest viviannethai

I love Clannad After Story! :D The second season is definitely better than the first. After story is very sad and emotional. ;_;

• 4 weeks later...

oh damn, anyone keeping up with this? I just caught up and watched eps 16-18...

:tears:

I SO DID NOT EXPECT THAT TO HAPPEN IN EPISDOE 16. I DIDNT WANT TO BELIEVE THEY COULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT OMG. Extreme tear jerker there

EP 18 was a really good episode too...but i cant believe that it took him that long to realize what he was doing.

Guest knockblock

How far is this anime going?

I'm still in the process of finishing the first season. Is After Story what I think the title says? An "AFTER STORY"? What can I expect from season 2?

I think I got some kind of weird dichotomy about Clannad. I feel like I admire it for this anime has beautiful artwork and that I am fascinated, but I see myself somehow not actually liking the show in any tight fashion.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

this anime to me is so saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad i just love every moment of it and omg it makes me wanna cry too but not enough though i really love this anime a bunch

Guest Fallin_st4rz

havent seen Clannad season 1.

watchin After Story now so far so good i love the art work also it somehow reminds me of the anime AIR- emotionally sad...

Guest mkayimcherry

From reading the summaries and looking at the SS of the episodes, it looks amazingly well done~

I never finished Clannad because to be honest, it was a little boring after Episode 15ish. But looking at the current episodes, it really makes me want to just skip the 1st season...which I probably will do :sweatingbullets:

Ushio is so cute

=3

Guest Fallin_st4rz

just finished this anime, n filled with tears!! i thot the last 2 episodes was epi 18 n 19 were beautifully written! esp the father-son/father-daughter relationship was so niceli conveyed very warm and touching.

++++Ushio is sooo adorable :wub:

Guest Take Five

How far is this anime going?

I'm still in the process of finishing the first season. Is After Story what I think the title says? An "AFTER STORY"? What can I expect from season 2?

I think I got some kind of weird dichotomy about Clannad. I feel like I admire it for this anime has beautiful artwork and that I am fascinated, but I see myself somehow not actually liking the show in any tight fashion.

expect much better and more focused drama that will bring you to the pinnacle of depression and happiness. no, i'm not exaggerating. after story is the real meat of the clannad story. don't let the name fool you.

^^" i prefer the first season

after story mde me cry SO much!

if yu watched the movie, you'd kinder know what would happen in after story.. which is terrible D=

Guest Fallin_st4rz

hi guys, i thot theres onli 19epis to Clannad The After Story or am i wrong?

edit: sorry, my bad didnt know there r actualli 24epis :) lookin forward to c them all now=)

Guest ~fantasygurl~

just watched the latest episode...........

...................omg

it is so touching and i really like it a lot!

i really thought it was gonna end there but yes more episodes!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest OneChance

THIS IS FREAKIN THE SADDEST ANIME I EVER WATCHED !! I LOVE ITTTTTTT , cried in like most of the episodes ;__;

nuuu its gonna end in like 1-2 eps :(

Guest Fallin_st4rz

i stopped watchin at epi 19, gonna wait till it all out n see at once just so i can prepare for more tears for the last episodes hehe

love the anime

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Fallin_st4rz

okie, i just finished the final epi and am so confused with d ending >_<

any1 else mind sharin their thots on this?

mayb im not just so good at these kind of endings- are the last part just flashbacks/dreams or something?

Archived