2. 'Crush & Blush' Seo Woo - 22.1%

3. 'Romantic Island' Eugene - 9.7%

4. 'My Wife Got Married' Son Ye-Jin - 4.5%

5. 'Hello Schoolgirl' Lee Yeon-Hee - 3.9%

6. 'A Frozen Flower' Song Ji-Hyo - 2.1%

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh.. it's a bit disappointing that KHN was taken off and replaced by Kim Ji Soo. Not because I think that KHN is more deserving then Kim Ji Soo (I haven't seen her drama Woman In the Sun, so I can't judge her), but purely because KHN delivered a stellar performance in On Air, totally think she deserved the recognition. But aiks.. now that she's gone, I'm all for Moon Geun Young!!

---

And WOAH, Lee Min Ho and Hyun Joong leading in the Popularity Section for drama!

Rooting for So Ji Sub and Kang Ji Hwan for popularity in film section..^_^

Guest valley girl

what change nominee??? what!! what!!!

what?? even i want kim ji soo on nominee

But what what first time i heard that,,

this Awards really Questionable ???

KimJISoo , She is really outstanding in woman in the sun ( in my opinion)

Wow Kim Joohyuk Was nominated as best actor this Couple will come Together to baeksang

Thanks for the update. :)

I thought Kim Ji-Soo certainly deserved the nomination, I was 'surprised' that she wasn't there when I typed the list up.

If it's up to me, I would take out another actress whose acting (in the drama she's nominated for) was criticized; some changes in the TV Actor category too.

Kim Myung-Min & Kim Ji-Soo for Best TV Actor & Actress. :wub: :wub:

i am Agree With You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... but might be kim hyeJa or Moon geunyoung Who win

i am Agree With You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... but might be kim hyeJa or Moon geunyoung Who win

what change nominee??? what!! what!!!

what?? even i want kim ji soo on nominee

But what what first time i heard that,,

this Awards really Questionable ???

KimJISoo , She is really outstanding in woman in the sun ( in my opinion)

Wow Kim Joohyuk Was nominated as best actor this Couple will come Together to baeksang

it kinda of happen , this is not the first time . the list of nominee can changed , one or two names will drop out sometimes .

and dun bothered cracking brain cell on how the best new actors/actress are nominated , you will never understand why .they even put Jung Gyu-Woon 정겨운 (KBS2 'Woman Of The Sun') in new acting category.

anyway Uhm Ki-Joon 엄기준 (KBS2 'Worlds Within') should win that category

Guest valley girl

so that why in korean awards i never agree when people said this award like golden Globe or OScar of KOREa.

it's not internationaly recognized they even change the nominee, please tell me does Oscar, BAFTA and Golden Globe ever change their nominees ???

Guest kdramafanusa

김범ONLY GOT 1.6?! What is this madness? :o

It just started so the ranking is not quite stabilized yet, there'll be changes.

Voting Period: 2009년 1월 23일(금) 09:00 ~ 2월 23일(월) 24:00

For those of us who aren't familiar with this category, only fans in Korea can participate; they can vote (for a fee) as many as times as they want.

I think it's all about Fan Power, (in addition to the fan base) how much a fan wants their favorite to win.

anyway Uhm Ki-Joon 엄기준 (KBS2 'Worlds Within') should win that category

:wub:

Guest valley girl

It just started so the ranking is not quite stabilized yet, there'll be changes.

Voting Period: 2009년 1월 23일(금) 09:00 ~ 2월 23일(월) 24:00

For those of us who aren't familiar with this category, only fans in Korea can participate; they can vote (for a fee) as many as times as they want.

I think it's all about Fan Power, (in addition to the fan base) how much a fan wants their favorite to win.

:wub:

You are right kdramafanusa i remember one awards which one actor already won 40% by polling but suddenly was beaten , and the winner only different 2% with him hahahahahahaha

Don't Worry still a month forward

Guest piano_lady

Daesang - TV 대상 - 방송

?

Best TV Drama

Mom's Dead Upset (KBS2)

Beethoven Virus (MBC)

Last Scandal (MBC)

Painter Of The Wind (SBS)

On Air (SBS)

Best Producer (PD)

Lee Jae-Gyu 이재규 (MBC 'Beethoven Virus')

Jung Eul-Young 정을영 (KBS2 'Mom's Dead Upset')

Shin Woo-Cheol 신우철 (SBS 'On Air')

Lee Tae-Gon 이태곤 (MBC 'Last Scandal')

Choi Jong-Soo 최종수 (SBS 'Gourmet')

Best New Producer (PD)

Boo Sung-Cheol 부성철 (SBS 'Star's Lover')

Kim Do-Hoon 김도훈 (MBC 'Spotlight')

Jeon Chang-Geun 전창근 (KBS2 'My Precious You')

Son Hyung-Seok 손형석 (MBC 'When Night Comes')

Kim Kyung-Hee 김경희 (MBC 'Life Special Investigation Team')

Best Leading Actor

Kim Myung-Min 김명민 (MBC 'Beethoven Virus')

Song Seung-Heon 송승헌 (MBC 'East Of Eden')

Lee Joon-Ki 이준기 (SBS 'Iljimae')

Park Yong-Ha 박용하 (SBS 'On Air')

Song Il-Kook 송일국 (KBS 'Kingdom Of The Wind')

Best Leading Actress

Kim Hye-Ja 김혜자 (KBS2 'Mom's Dead Upset')

Moon Geun-Young 문근영 (SBS 'Painter Of The Wind')

Kim Ji-Soo 김지수 (KBS 'Woman Of The Sun')

Han Ye-Seul 한예슬 (SBS 'Tazza')

Han Ji-Hye 한지혜 (MBC 'East Of Eden')

Best New Actor

Uhm Ki-Joon 엄기준 (KBS2 'Worlds Within')

Lee Sang-Woo 이상우 (SBS 'First Wives Club')

Kim Bum 김범 (MBC 'East Of Eden')

Lee Min-Ho 이민호 (KBS2 'Boys Over Flower')

Jung Gyu-Woon 정겨운 (KBS2 'Woman Of The Sun')

Best New Actress

Yoon-Ah 윤아 (KBS1 'You Are My Destiny')

Hong Ah-Reum 홍아름 (KBS2 'My Precious You')

Lee Yeon-Hee 이연희 (MBC 'East Of Eden')

Moon Chae-Won 문채원 (SBS 'Painter Of The Wind')

Han Ye-Won 한예원 (SBS 'On Air')

Best Screenplay

Hong Jin-Ah 홍진아, Hong Ja-Ram 홍자람 (MBC 'Beethoven Virus')

Moon Hee-Jung 문희정 (MBC 'Last Scandal')

Kim Eun-Sook 김은숙 (SBS 'On Air')

Yoo Hyun-Mi 유현미 (SBS 'Scale Of Providence')

Kim Soo-Hyun 김수현 (KBS2 'Mom's Dead Upset')

PianoLady, please update the capture for Best TV Actress; there is a change. Thanks. :)

DONE! Thanks so much for this list, KD!

Yay! So far MGY is leading in voting for the female popularity prize. I'm also rooting for MGY to win the best actress category. Her performance in POTW was stellar.

Guest selvaspeedy

45th Baeksang Arts Awards Nominees

source: hanfever

baeksang_arts_award_03.jpg

The 45th Baeksang Arts Awards is here! This time round the award ceremony will be held on the 27th of February at Seoul Olympic Park. With the event getting near in slightly more than a month’s time, the committee has released the nominees list yesterday.

For the TV Drama section, we have Kim Myung Min, Song Seung Hun, Lee Joon Ki, Park Yong Ha and Song Il Gook vying for the top excellence actor award and Kim Hye Ja, Moon Geun Young, Kim Ji Soo, Han Ye Seul and Han Ji Hye competing for the top excellence actress award. Nothing really surprising here. All the Daesang winners from the respective TV stations are gathered here.

For the movie section, the fight for Best Actor will be among Ha Jung Woo, Kim Joo Hyuk, Song Kang Ho, Joo Jin Mo and Sol Kyung Gu while Best Actress will be chosen among Kong Hyo Jin, Kim Hae Sook, Son Ye Jin, Kim Min Sun and Soo Ae.

Scroll down for the Nominees list:

to continue reading:

http://www.hanfever.com/2009/01/24/45th-ba...wards-nominees/

Guest piano_lady

Baeksang Award nominees announced

January 23rd, 2009 // by javabeans

kkot_minho4.jpgkkot_bum4.jpg

Lee Min-ho and Kim Bum of “Boys Before Flowers”

Wow, that’s kind of fast — only three weeks into the drama and already a Baeksang nomination.

Both Kim Bum and Lee Min-ho of KBS’s Boys Before Flowers are up for the 45th Baeksang Arts Awards in the same category (new actor). (Kim Bum’s nomination, however, comes for his four-episode turn playing young Dong-chul in MBC’s East of Eden.) They’re also nominated in the popularity award category.

As much as I like Lee Min-ho’s portrayal of Jun-pyo, I think Kim Bum’s performance in East of Eden was more award-worthy — but they’ve got pretty good competition: Eom Ki-joon (The World They Live In), Lee Sang-woo (First Wives Club), and Jung Kyeo-woon (Women in the Sun).

kmm_beethoven_3.jpgwind_sik2.jpgpainter_moon2.jpgkbsaward_kimhyeha_1.jpg

Kim Myung-min, Song Il-kook, Moon Geun-young, Kim Hye-ja

In the actors’ Top Excellence category, meanwhile, nominations went to Beethoven Virus’s Kim Myung-min and East of Eden’s Song Seung-heon — who split the MBC Daesang Award back in December. Let’s see who wins out here, although they’re also up against Lee Junki (Iljimae), Park Yong-ha (On Air), and Song Il-kook (Kingdom of the Wind). I’m always bad with predictions, but I’m throwing my vote to Kim Myung-min, with the dark horse going to Song Il-kook.

For Top Excellence for actresses, we have KBS Daesang winner Kim Hye-ja (Mom’s Dead Upset), SBS Daesang winner Moon Geun-young (Painter of the Wind), Kim Haneul (On Air), Han Ye-seul (Tazza) — WTF, Han Ye-seul?? — and Han Ji-hye (East of Eden).

(How you can nominate Han Ye-seul in the same breath as Moon Geun-young and Kim Hye-ja is BEYOND ME.)

The awards ceremony will be held on February 27 and broadcast on SBS.

Via Kuki News, E News Today

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/01/baeksang...nees-announced/

Guest ashleesimpson

Ahh.. it's a bit disappointing that KHN was taken off and replaced by Kim Ji Soo. Not because I think that KHN is more deserving then Kim Ji Soo (I haven't seen her drama Woman In the Sun, so I can't judge her), but purely because KHN delivered a stellar performance in On Air, totally think she deserved the recognition. But aiks.. now that she's gone, I'm all for Moon Geun Young!!

---

And WOAH, Lee Min Ho and Hyun Joong leading in the Popularity Section for drama!

Rooting for So Ji Sub and Kang Ji Hwan for popularity in film section..^_^

I have watched both drama, ON AIR and WOMAN OF THE SUN.

I have to say that Kim JI Soo was great in ''woman of the sun'', Kim ha neul in On Air too.

if I have to choose between the 2, I don't know who is better than the other, they both were great.

question

as everyone know Kang ho dong and Yoo jae suk are great entertainmers why aren't they nominated for any prize?

it's weird cause kang ho dong won last year too.

Guest imogene_af

That's cold that KHN got taken off the list, why not just add the nominees without even taking one out? That's just disheartening. KHN was amazing in On-Air.

KHN and KJS are both talented actress and they both deserved to be on the list. The irony is there are others who do not deserved to be on the nomination list in the first place.

There is one particular actress in the NEW Actress nomination list that should have been removed. She has been in this industry since 2004 and have acted in a number of dramas and movies. Definitely not a newbie. Very unfair to be place in this category with other fresh talented potential actresses. Just hope it will not end up like the MBC award show.Not another charity show .....

Guest valley girl

That's cold that KHN got taken off the list, why not just add the nominees without even taking one out? That's just disheartening. KHN was amazing in On-Air.

yeah actually all of the nominees in best actress deserved to get that, i like KHN and Kim ji soo performance , believe me Kim ji soo won Top Excellence actress in KBS because she deserved to get that unlike another to Export drama reason so get the Awards.

Archived