S.m. Global Audition 2009

Guest mjboa

Guest emjaewhy

i really don't think they're coming to the U.S. i don't know where people are getting their information

i'm not trying to be all annoying and what not but i'm jsut saying, i don't see anywhere on the site where it says they're coming

it says Global Audition 2009 "in Korea" emphasis on the korea part

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i really don't think they're coming to the U.S. i don't know where people are getting their information

i'm not trying to be all annoying and what not but i'm jsut saying, i don't see anywhere on the site where it says they're coming

i think for now, they're gonna be focusing on korea, but later in the year, they'll come to USA, canada, and other countries.

it's always like that, i think. i dunno when the korean SM auditions last year was, but the global ones were in the fall.

good luck :) byee~

Guest CtlunatC

it says right on the site, although they emphasize the KOREA part. you have to read the lil description to see that it says they're going to go around Korea first and then go to other countries such as the USA and Canada and etc.

edited--*

dsfdfsds-1.jpg

there you go :]

^

yeah its there. i think most people skip that part because its under the "about" section and in most global auditions it says the same things so people don't bother to read it. but just in case i think next time people should just read everything so they don't get confused. ^^

Ignore this post. Ignore this post. Ignore this post. Ignore this post. Ignore this post. Ignore this post. Ignore this post. Ignore this post

Guest sjbbsdancex3
there you go :]

so does that mean they will start from korea then to other countries inside one month or each place spent about one month????

there is definately no way they can visit all of those countries in 2 weeks as it says on the about section

so if the auditions start on feb 14, they will probably end around april/may to what i assume

Actually, yeah disregard my last post. I underlined the dates, but I didn't see that it was the beginning of a new sentence

the "From February 14 2009 to March 1 2009" are actually the dates for just Korea. I don't think they have the dates up for different countries yet.

Guest love_fate&destiny

:)

i am so glad that they aren't coming to U.S.A. just yet. :)

(I have a darn cold right now...so stuffy nose, running nose, all those symptoms...so i can't practice or sing. >_<)

I hope that i'll be ready when they come around U.S. again. :)

good luck to everyone.

Guest Jan-Ken-Pon

Ah I know!!

If SM Ent came to Europe/UK/England/London (lol)

I would so go!

>:[

Ah well, I suppose ..... more time to practise and prepare?? lol

Guest Minime22

.. Homgosh! I hope they don’t have bad timing AGAIN! (Like coming during school days or during exams) I hope they come to north America (USA and CANADA) during the summer...and not during April - June !! <_<

Guest inn0c3nt_ang3l

i have a question..

you know when u go in to audition in front of the judges..well do u go in alone or there will be a group of people that will go in with u when u audition?

Archived