[variety] Geomsaekdaewang 검색대왕 - Sunday Sunday Night Segment

this week's looks good. :w00t: i haven't watched it yet, but brian did some cool stuff, it seems. and of course, The King's Man parody... :P

[HQ] Sunday Sunday Night CD 1 - Hidden Camera (Associate Professor Yoon Moo Boo) / Geomsaekdaewang (Brian) 060521 [700.5MB]

[HQ] Sunday Sunday Night CD 2 - Geomsaekdaewang (Brian) / Babyface Clinic Club (Tony An) 060521 [699.9MB]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[HQ] Sunday Sunday Night Geomsaekdaewang - Brian (2006-05-21) [396.9MB]

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

gsdw17wm.jpg

gsdw26fm.jpg

gsdw33rk.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aznchocol8luver

this show looks reali interesting!!!

i wanna watch it soo bad.. since brian is on it!!!

i'll go download it wen i get home :D

Guest s3rene

This show must be heck of fun if it has Brian Joo. :D I am glad he is an MC now but too bad he seems to be out of FTTS by doing this.

Guest kiye

lisa: omg.. i thought we were able to change the title :sweatingbullets: puhehehe, silly me! unni, i PMed you.. hehe

and yes, that farting man one was just.. o_O!!

[HQ] Sunday Sunday Night CD 2 - World Cup cheer / Geomsaekdaewang (Brian) 060528 [699.7MB]

[HQ] Sunday Sunday Night Geomsaekdaewang - Brian (2006-05-28) [377.1MB] (Ayumi guest MC)

Do NOT take this HQ cut out of my clubbox. Thanks! :D

geom14ch.jpg

geom21zs.jpg

geom35pk.jpg

i'm a bit behind... haven't watched last week's or this week's yet... :sweatingbullets: but i spot some funny stuff in this ep. the above cap is just so amusing. :P and i think brian was laughing so hard at one point his belt buckle came undone. :phew:

Guest fakeplastictrees

This is funny.

I just love Brian.

& KYM, JHD, 컬투 crack me up XD

some of the videos they show are so amazing @_@

Guest Salford

can anyone tell me who this is ?

3cf4e27d.jpg

x_x!!

The guy in the black shirt.

he was in the first Sunday Sunday episode.. the hidden camera segment. He was setting up his father. XO

Please ~~ anyone? ><;;

Guest skittles*

wow a thread for geomsaekdaewang! i downloaded the LQ but it's really hard to watch it and i can't tell who's who. i'll just wait for HQ, that is, if anyone uploads it. thanks anyways <3

Guest Salford

^Salford: what episode was that from? :unsure: and you're right, no geomsaekdaewang last week because of the world cup special. i guess it's because the previous week, there was no babyface clinic. ^_^

Lisa~ it was this episode: [Sunday.Sunday.Night.E868.KOR.060514.SDTV.XviD.CD1-HOSOONi.avi]

;_;

Btw~ will you upload an LQ version of the hidden camera segment? ^^;;; MC mong <3

Guest fyren

can anyone tell me who this is ?

x_x!!

The guy in the black shirt.

he was in the first Sunday Sunday episode.. the hidden camera segment. He was setting up his father. XO

Please ~~ anyone? ><;;

Deleted IMG for quote since the sticky is up....

He is pretty much nobody. He has a minor role in some drama, but he is the son of so called "Father of Korea". I mean Bi calls him father so thats some weight.

Personally IMO, both of them are horrendous at acting. Just watch the happy special friends 100th special (ep 54?) and watch both of them, complete dorks.

Archived