[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest tuesdhei

Hi MFL Fans!!!

though the rating for the second epi dropped... let's just say that will be our base rating onwards... anyway, it is still a good rating right guys... we'll see more of it next week and i can't wait for it... MFL is so exciting especially with the new twist...

the drama isn't really that predictable coz most of my guesses based on the initial preview proved me wrong... seems like the first kiss in the drama is about to happen next week or could be just a dream again from DC ha ha ha... but it's cute... they really are all playing well with their roles.

...yet still, GOOD JOB MFL! FIGHTING!

i'm waiting for the sunset pic where DC and HN were walking.... do we have it here now? love that scene -- perfect shot!

yehgif.gif

siggy yodya

finally... the one perfect shot... (aside from YEH's emotional pic of course...)

lady2-190.jpg

i love this one!

credit for the pic: javabeans

yehgif.gif

siggy yodya

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Showtime24

^

that scene was so beautiful xD

OMG okay..i just got down watching the first two episodes!! and i have to say..im really liking it!!

I really liked episode two cause that was when Jung il woo finally showed up in the drama hehe

He has such a KILLER SMILE xD and that scene where yoon eun hye was crying..

made me so curious about her "Only relationship" akkk!! i can't wait til the next episode =)

Guest tsukemene123

I just started watching this drama! It's pretty cute; I just hope the story line doesn't get tired.

I have a favor to ask--does anyone have HQ screencaps of the scene where Eui Joo is with Soo Ah (in the store when she's talking about the shoe)? I looooooove her outfit there (the black sweater with the jean shorts) and I was hoping to get a look because the video I watched for that episode was very, very LQ.

Thanks!!

Hehe, seems that many people watch this drama..So glad to see high anticipation from many people to this drama..

Another Lee Taeyoon BTS pic..

57592636.jpg

credit: as tagged

shin sis, collecting all the pics related to MFL in one account is such a great idea!! ;)

~I ALWAYS PRAY for TAEYOON's HAPPY ENDING~ :D

Guest angelzwynd

hello all!

i watched epi 1 and 2 yesterday, and i think the story line would be great. lots of spaces for plot development.

YEH's acting - yet to be expoilted fully as her character is quite "flat" in the first 2 episodes. i think she will show better acting skills as her character is being developed over the next few episodes.

as for YSH - i liked the way he express his cheerful self. well, I wont fault his acting skills as i am a fan of him :-)

i am very glad for this drama as i have something to look forward to now after work :-)

Guest chloe.c

laaaame.

i had NOOO idea this drama already started airing!

LOLOL. I always thought it was going to be way later or something ==""

But it's okay I'm still in tiime. :D

i haven't watched yet of course, but I am so looking forward to YEH's comeback dramaaa.

Not to mention Hye na's style looks so good~ princess liife eh? LOL.

I've just realized that F4's school is Hyena's house..And Junpyo's horse stall becomes the place where Hyena meets Taeyoon..

Interesting!!! No wonder Hyena's also known as female Goo Junpyo :lol:

Hihi, Ilwoo was shooting at the same place where Minho-his best friend was there too to do horse riding scene, couple months ago..What a coincidence!

12509156592009082213354.jpg

12509156592009082213354.jpg

credit: as tagged

Guest NoRefund

wowww haha good job noticing lol

Although it makes sense since it would be cost effective to reuse sets/filming locations

Guest jesmon27

hellowie!!!!! :D

tho i dun care what other people will say re the rating and all that. i will continue watching this series. im not that hard to please anyway. and im enjoying it now. :P

MFL Cast! Aja! Aja! hwaiting!!!!!!!!

btw, some caps i made. i dunno if they were posted oredi tho? :unsure:

the LOVE triangle (the push and pull, love me and love me not will start next epi noh? *based on the preview* ayieeee! im rooting for who? shinnie unnie, take a guess! :P:P:P:rolleyes: )

vlcsnap-76782.png

is this an engagement ring?? Hyena and "JunSu" were oredi engaged before they split up? hmmm.... no wonder it hurst so much for her... :huh::unsure:

vlcsnap-57860.png

*tidal wave*

Guest layzeeazn05

I finally was able to watch the 1st 2 episodes with subbed and all I gotta say is I'm loving every moment of it. I don't understand where all the negative write-ups were coming from. I mean c'mon, give YEH a break since it's only the first week. But yea, I can't wait for the next epi. It's definitely getting interesting. I keep wanting to know more about this Junsu guy and what happened to his relationship with Hyena. I have a feeling that he might have been dead. But I guess we'll find out in the later epis. I really love Taeyoon cuz him and Hyena have such a tremendous, overflowing chemistry with each other. I hope they end up together in the end.

I watched the first 2 eps., and kkyyaahh! I'm hooked *___*

I don't know why a lot of people criticize YEH for her acting, I personally think she's doing a great job playing the character O_O

Can't hardly wait for Wednesday! aaahhh!

Jung Il-woo, he's such a prince :D hahaha! <3

Eunhye and Sanghyun have great chemistry! <333

I'm loving this drama~ :D

this is such a good drama +__+ i can't wait to see more of it +_____+!~

Why can't the weeks fly by?! T _ T

The only thing I can't figure out is why she thinks Lee Taeyoun is her previous first love -0-. I thought it might be because of the brother.. maybe but the brother doesn't look anything like him and if there WAS something wouldn't he (Taeyoung) know of it??

i am loving it so far.. it is different from all the characters that she previously played, and it is kind of refreshing to see how she'll bring this bratty character to life :) can't wait for the coming week.

thanks for all the caps and summaries! :D

Guest viola501

Well, I kinda stay away from this thread for a couple of days coz I have nothing to share

(except my side of opinion about MFL but I'm afraid it'll create more than 1 fight =P)

Thanks everyone for the pics, the links, the gifs and everything

This thread is moving very fast! And it's just 2 eps only :w00t: !

shwinlewin, according to the earlier info, Tae Yoon is Junsu (Hae-na's ex) look alike.

I guess grandpa did something that broke them apart and turn Hae-na into the richard simmons of the year

from the close cap of their picture in her music box, I think her Junsu is a combo of Jung ilwoo + Kim Jung Hoon (Prince Yul in Goong) :D

Now, I'm gonna say a little regards MFL

Like many others, I think we see too little of Hyena to judge Eunhye's acting

The story seems to focus on DC more in this point.

And I think we'll never know the true Hae-na until we know the mystery of her past

Personally, I think this is great. Eunhye just pawned the sad scene.

Is it just me? I think Eunhye onni is so pro with crying scene

Maybe if I do understand Korean, I may find the flaws you guys talking about

But as I'm not the one who is easily pleased actually, I think Eunhye did a pretty good job, not too exaggerated and I'm hooked already! (It took me about 4 eps to hook on CP and almost 10 eps to really hook on Goong)

but then again, you may accuse me of having YEH bias :P

I kinda think KHN is not meant to be hated. She's not really a spoiled rich immature brat

Compared to her cousin, Su-ah (who is, btw, a bigger beechy here), Hye-na is more lovable, more reasonable and less shallow.

She suffered something in the past and she's like "If I was nice, and this is what I get. Then I'm gonna be mean and get what I want!"

We gonna have to wait and see

and I'm still gonna be watching this no matter what happens :)

MFL Fighting!!!

Eunhye onni! Fighting imnida!!!

Guest lucky_moon

Well, after watching the first 2 Eps, I'll be honest & said Ep1 wasn't that much good as I was expecting the drama to be while it begin to entertain me on Ep2 with DC begin his work as a butler for HN :D, it was exactly the begin for the fun journey for HN & her butler till the appearing of TY who supposed to resemble HN's first love that couldn't forget him till now, not to forget the talented the young master Suk Hyun :P , who is super cute & adorable as the young master & the only smart member on his dumb family :D, It'll get more interesting with both 2 leads falling in love with HN..

I might be wrong but I'm sure that the song played when HN was crying on the field sang by Yoon sang Hyun ;)

Guest hongard

hi! everyone

where can i watch this series with subbed?

i really wanna watch it after i finished watching BL.

i think this drama will b great like BL.

Guest mysterious_lady

hello!

i'm watching 1st ep... and i like YEH..

woo.. she's so pretty and arrogant (for this role^^)..

dash girl is a great song...

hi! everyone

where can i watch this series with subbed?

you can watch it at Viikiii.... just click Lady Castle :)

enjoy!!!! & let us know your afterthoughts.....

Archived