[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

img0165q.jpg

credit as labeled

Pacing of the story is good *thanks goodness, it's not draggy.

I cannot/wouldn't tell or judge yet as to whether this drama is good or not by a mere 2 episodes. My take on this is "Let see until the final episode", "not compare" it to other dramas, and "wait patiently" for the english subs.

I guessed, I'm not one of those viewers who are swayed by comments/reviews or critics or even ratings. It's a measuring gauge, true... but not my gauge.

So far and overall, it just meets my expectations (fun, not heavy), never mind the flaws, exaggeration, stiff acting, etc. It's one of those drama that I want to see at the end of a stressful day *hahaha :lol: I'm easy to please.

I do wish though that it will improve, and go beyond the "meets expectations"... like meet the level of "superceedingly exceeds expectations" or "excellent" .

Unto EP3... MFL fighting!

rgds :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest antinh85

I really like looking that the clothes in here and like many i am quite disappointed. Maybe the story is too predictable to me or it has been used too many times. Yoon Eun Hye sure is cute in her role.

I can't help but think that Kang Dong Won would have made a better couple with her for this role. Even though he was never really confirmed as the one of leads for this at the beginning. But i remember his name was mentioned. I thought to myself, "wow that would have been perfect". I think Kang Dong Won's stubborness would have create more heat between the couple. Since i have seen him in that type of role before. BUt anyhow, i can't dwell on something that never exists.

Much to everyone's worries. I dont think this drama will be bad. It has all the recipes for success. Attractive cast, great customes, interesting plot. Though the "bratty rich girl" plot is rather cliche but it never seems to fail.

on a lighter note, care to share your fave scene in this ep?

my fave is the sunset scene when DC & Hyena were walking & talkin......

TCOA FIGHTING!!!!! :)

Okay~ I actually have 4 favourites from this episode.

first: the one when Dong Chan grabbed Hyena's hand away from Taeyoon. I thought that was just such a cute scene

second: YES, I LOVE that sunset scene you mentioned. That particular scene showed that the couple is making some progress.

third: the one in the mall where Dong Chan was carrying stuff for Hyena. and Hyena somehow talks alot with Dong Chan. She, talking to him, can be interpreted that she's comfortable with him now.

fourth: when the head butler was talking to dong chan and Hyena saved him from head butler firing him. then we saw a "smile" (rather smirk) from her. its one of the signs of their progress. ^^

Guest Showtime24

My first time posting here..But omg im so excited for this drama!! I've only watched like up to 4 parts of episode one cause im waiting on subs..but all i can say is..i'm loving this drama!! x)

Some icons i made hehe

Guest facing

I really don't mind about the drop of rating and not quite disappointed.

Someone already mentioned in chatango last night that it might drop because everyone were curious about the first episode of YEH's comeback drama.

I think the real competition is from now on!!!

Overall I really enjoy last night episode and from the preview I think next episode is going to be exciting as well.

Agree with everyone else that the scene when HN chases TY and cries by bench, YEH did this scene really well ^^

Guest yongieee

omggggg the previews for episode 3 looks sooooooo fun!

i was fishy about this drama after watching the 1st episode...

but the 2nd one got better (JUNG IL WOO!)

and now i'm anticipating the 3rd one greatly

Drunk yoon eun hye kang hye na looks really fun :)

Guest asadal

I caught the last half on tv last night. Did anybody else find it cute when Hye Na said she preferred living with grandpa for the rest of her life, rather than getting married? Cute in that innocent-naivety-found-in-adolescence kind of way.

im CRAZY with this drama alreadyy...

YEH was great in ep2.. her sad scene was the best i think..

i hope that people wont judge to much... because its still too early..

there have just been a slight development on both characters and stories..

so be patient!!...

YEH HWAITING!!!

Official MFL posters, pics/photo stills and HQ screen caps will be compiled in one photobucket account for easy reference. It will be updated regulary ;)

username: myfairlady2009

password: myfairlady

*pics credits as tagged. pls. do not hotlink the pics. if reposting, please upload them to your own photo hosting sites. thanks. ^^

Showtime24, lovely avvies! thanks for sharing!

del sis, remove the img tags when reposting pics :P

Guest Dipyramidal

Im loving this drama and the preview for episode 3 is really capivating and appealing. Viikii isn't working for me atm, so I guess I'll just have to wait!

Archived