[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest danick

Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!!

Ep16 longer preview(1.53 min)

cr: daeseung80

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GwdV8Jr_4M

Anyone pls kindly translate the conversation for us :)

Thanks facing. It was just two minutes but it was heartfelt. I felt it too.

I love going to this thread because most the people here just wants to enjoy the drama. I'm not saying that it's bad to critique it since the flaws sometimes are too evident that you can't missed them. I do that too sometimes but I realized that sometimes you just want to have fun.

I enjoyed this drama immensely. Yoon Eun Hye never fails to make me want for more.

One more episode to go and its going to be finished. I wonder how long would it take again to see YEH in another project.

and as Dong Chan said, I promise I won't forget Kang Hae Na --- And Seo Dong Chan too!

And for that happy ending worry. It was laden with too much drama cliches, I wouldnt worry about it unless the writer intended to make a different ending just to be different.

By the way, the morning after was too adorable. Very CP-ish!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fresh02

yes fresh02 pls.upload the scene i haven't watched epi 15 yet i just rely on your news here at soompi thanks for the bedscene it makes me grinning widely....

Your wish is my command! :D

My Fair Lady Episode 15 Bridal Shop Scene

(Video is still getting processed so HD option should be available later)

That "sarang hae" at 1:04 is just WOW. That gentle "sarang hae"... there aren't a lot of guys around here but I'm sure they'll agree with me that this would melt any man's heart.

Looks like filming wrapped up today at the airport:

2009100814564625685939.jpg

Credit: DC-YEH

Guest sushitei

OMG, that's so funny. That's what I was thinking too. I am laughing while I am typing this. Wouldn't it be awesome if that was true. They all met in a drama together and became a family. Now, that's what I call "meant to be" or "FATE", destining two people who are meant for each other. :lol:

Same with me,That's what I was thinking too,For me the two YY very cute and yes YSH really good for YEH

the two people really cute together :D

These BTS break my heart. I miss them already.

PD and EH's faces are so sad like they're saying goodbye to each others.T-T

YSH's still being funny guy till the end. ^^

Airport scene is always on every K-drama.. I hope it will not end like witch Yoo Hee.. I don't like an airport scene to be the ending unless, they are already on their way to a honeymoon.. PLEASEEEE......

Marriage and after 2 yrs will be good for me.. Hope to see the YOON kids.. hehehhe!

ATTENTION ABS CBN- PLEASE BUY THE RIGHTS FOR MFL SOOOONN!!!!

Why were they at the airport? I am so curious now ... I hope the ending won't be a sad one. :(

Yes, I kind of miss them already. Actually I will miss YEH .. but I guess she can do other things, like visiting UK perhaps ?? :P (wishful thinking :unsure:)

Yup I know the feeling, I am also feeling sad now. In fact, I shed tears when I read the end of Episode 15 summary at Drama Beans. I feel sad at their breakup and how Dong Chan said "Hyena, saranghae". Looking forward to watch Episode 15 when I get home from work :)

Guest Tombstone_28

I dont know why but I would love to see YSH & YEH become a couple in real life. I dont have those feelings when I watched YEH in Goong, Vineyard Man and even Coffee Prince. Even though I love Gong Yoo but I dont see him with her. Yet somehow in MFL, I really adore YSH & YEH. I believe YSH will be very good to her if they become a couple in real life. Hope they will be like Hyun Bin and Song Hye Gyo :). Yup I will miss MFL like crazy starting next week but I can always rewatch at KBS World. KBS World is showing up to Episode 7 or 8 now. Another great drama coming up, "You're Beautiful", so I guess that will soothe my longings. hehehehhehhehe

I strongly agree with you that they shld be together. I've watched lotz of Korean drama couples but there is sth so real and natural about the Yoons. Their chemistry is overflowing..it's like i'm watching a genuine relationship at work here. These two are either dating or they must be very very outstanding actors to make us believe it's real.

That "sarang hae" at 1:04 is just WOW. That gentle "sarang hae"... there aren't a lot of guys around here but I'm sure they'll agree with me that this would melt any man's heart.

Looks like filming wrapped up today at the airport:

2009100814564625685939.jpg

Credit: DC-YEH

Hi YEH warriors,

Gosh, YEH is much prettier if she a minimal make-up...My mom would always say that she is more prettier without make up or minimal make-up...

First, I want a happy ending after all this is a rom-com.. While this drama did not live up my expectations because of thin plot and not so great script, however this is still an enjoyable drama and thanks to YEH, YSH and MCW..their talents offset the many flaws in script and direction..

YEH's detractors will not be happy because despite of MFL's flaws, despite of many bad publicities in an effort to bring down our YEH darling, the rating managed to reach 2 digit...YEH, you are still a winner...Your acting is still amazing..

Oh, a little bit said because Jung II Woo's potential is not maximized here..maybe there is next time...I hope the writers would come up with exciting and fresh happy ending..

YEH, don't be sad because MFL is still a success..YEH, please do'nt make us wait for so long..I believe that you will bounce back, you can do another amazing hit..While MFL fails to do better than CP (CP is still my all time favorite) in terms of rating and critics' review ...I am very sure, there will be future projects that can do better than CP..You did your best for the love of MFL, imagine your brother doing comeo for this ..really how amazing you are to make your fans happy..

Oh how come, they call YSH very old for YEH?. He is charming and he looks young for his age...

^ aww thanks for the news yods! didn't YEH treat all of the CP crew at the end of drama dinner?

according to the article, she personally thanked and gave each and every one of the staff and crew members who worked on the drama.

hehe, i was watching the bed scene that fresh posted (link - credit yeh.net)

and i noticed at 0:25, if u take a look at YSH's neck area.. you can see his pulse is beating like crazy hehehe ^^

i just found that so cute :D

thanks for all the goodies everyone!

for those of you who wanna watch the final episode together with other fans, join us at http://yehouse.chatango.com :D (ill be providing translations ^^)

bittersweet that the drama's coming to an end tonight..

bitter that i'm parting with Hyena and Dongchan.. sweet that they can finally get some good, well deserved rest ^^

MFL fighting!! :D

Guest magarine

alekaonu and manys here I'm so agree with you. I'm so in love with Yoon-Yoon couple.

They acted so real. I can't differentiate between real or reel couple. hehe ^^

What's with the airport scene?? I wanted to see their weddings :D

Guest MisS CuTe

hiii ~ everybody~ hmm i know thAt newS ollld 4 u GaYs buT AnYwaY i wanT 2 saY To Yoon Eun Hye! ♥

Happy Birthday YEH onni

Wish you all the success and happiness ^_^

oh btw, she's 25 (western count)

but in korean, she's 26

[just wanna make it clear ] ^.^ ...

aNd i don't watch this drama but to me Jung Il Woo & Moon Chae Won apparently looks better than the main couple<3 i've like this girl since Shining Inheritance. as much as her role was annoying yet pitiful, she's absolutely gorgeous!

wOoW ~Moon Chae Won! She's a fantastic actress! And so pretty~~~

And I'm still cheering for them as a couple in My Fair Lady -

oh yeah, for those who are wondering what Banseok (YEH's real dongseng & Hyena's uncle's spy) looks like without the hat and sunglasses:

eh3431vert.jpg

^ a good looking man indeed :D

Guest danick

^ aww thanks for the news yods! didn't YEH treat all of the CP crew at the end of drama dinner?

according to the article, she personally thanked and gave each and every one of the staff and crew members who worked on the drama.

hehe, i was watching the bed scene that fresh posted (link - credit yeh.net)

and i noticed at 0:25, if u take a look at YSH's neck area.. you can see his pulse is beating like crazy hehehe ^^

i just found that so cute :D

MFL fighting!! :D

Sorry to cut your post but your comment made me watch again that particular moment and I was laughing so hard plus I was kinda giggling too. He was supposed to be calmly sleeping and yet his insides probably are twisting and heart was beating so fast.

Great eyes smr! Hahahahaha, now I could not help but put so much into it. LOL!

Thanks, really your keen observation just made my day! I love the Yoon-Yoon couple. You won't hear any complaints from me if the reel becomes real.

Guest Gen_Ji

oh yeah, for those who are wondering what Banseok (YEH's real dongseng & Hyena's uncle's spy) looks like without the hat and sunglasses:

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/1910/eh3431vert.jpg

^ a good looking man indeed :D

omo... so Hyena's uncle's spy is really Banseok (YEH's dongseng)? Is this his debut in the entertainment?

this is off topic, but may I know how many years their age gap? I really want to know... :lol:

They looks very cute together and surely have a good genes in the family... :rolleyes:

and wow smr05, u'll be providing a translation in the chat box? yay..yay..yay.. I will join for sure... we should watch the final together... ^^ we miss you alr in the past weeks without you... kekekeke...

Guest chocolateanh

I am still watching epi 6 and love Tae Yoon soooooo much :x what a lovely smile!!!!

but seems Hye Na n Dongchan will be a couple TT.TT actually im Hyena-taeyoon shipper <3 <333333333 wish they can be together :P

'Fresh02' date='Oct 8 2009, 01:13 AM' post='14690819']

thanks fresho2 for the you tube link again..now i cannot stop grinning :D:D

tonite is the final nite...i'm just waiting for the news again later tonite..

Archived