[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you. I can't seem to find C-subbed files for this drama in Clubboxes lately. do you know which Cb is the drama being uploaded too?

And yes I agree that YEH looks best with minimal makeup. I wonder why her stylist wanna tie her hair up at the back. the rabbit tail is quite distracting to me most of the times. :lol:

mfl.jpg

credit nachi/as labeled

sandkj.jpg

HN & DC's caricature in the sand

2 more episodes to go! It's good that there's no extension for this drama - It's better to be short & clean, rather than long & flawed.

Fan photos from location shooting, credit as labeled/admhy

fanshid.jpg

11612194.jpg

^ YEH

16255258.jpg

^ YSH

rgds :D

Thank you. I can't seem to find C-subbed files for this drama in Clubboxes lately. do you know which Cb is the drama being uploaded too?

And yes I agree that YEH looks best with minimal makeup. I wonder why her stylist wanna tie her hair up at the back. the rabbit tail is quite distracting to me most of the times. :lol:

hihi... you could log in to http://forum.6cn.org/... they have c-subbed files for many korean dramas... :P

Guest TaroTard

Yay I'm caught up =D I thought they did ep 14 particularly well but I enjoyed both episodes. The end of 14 was really good, very emotional like YSH and YEH do best <3 very smexy ending kiss there :o can't wait to see what happens next week =D but zomg! the finale! :s

YEH warriors,

Yes..yes.. YEH is more beautiful with minimal or without make-up. I will wait patiently when TCOA DVD's finally land in our country so I can watch it with subs so I can appreciate it more and I can set aside its flaws when I watched it through internet.

I am quite disturbed with the second kissing scene (it is fine if it is passionate ) I am just wondering if they would eventually sleep together before marriage? is it?..well I belong to a conservative family and I am Catholic which is very against to premarital sex and I feel sad (CP is enough and I don't want that all her roles will require her to end up in bed with every leading man in all her dramas)..Any way, what I can do? The saving grace of My Fair Lady is the fine performances of YEH and YSY..the second leads are fine..

While the lovey-dovey scenes did not impress me much...their intense emotional scenes are great..It's good that there is no extension because the writers are running out of ideas.I am sure the director, production and even writers tried their best to come up with a fine drama since this is YEH comeback vehicle..it's just they are not at their best..(common we can not be at our best all the times). It's so sad that this YEH comeback vehicle.

But I will not curse Yi Gim the production that gave us very impressive drama Memories in Bali and Money War...While the producer is not at best here in this last project..I should thank them for NOT giving YEH a worse drama..For me My Fair Lady is not great but IT IS NOT WORSE....There are efforts to give each scene fresh attack but you can't deny that there a lot of repetitions ..

YEH's character as arrogant, immature heiress..the writers did not do much to make audience to symphatize with her..why is it she is arrogant, immature? oh yes because she lost her parents, a lover..While the writers managed to a little bit convice the viewers to sympathize with her by coming up some sort of little reasoning but credit should be given to YEH's charisma..YEH is such a very fine actress to make her viewers cry with her, sympathize with her..despite of her not so lovable character as Kang He Na.. Because of her and YSY good acting, well viewers can connect with her..

But for me there is something wrong, why make her character to hurt Lee Tae Yoon..While the audience can start sympathize with her because of the development of her character..the writers should not let her hurt another person to fight her love for the butler..I am happier if Kang He Na and Lee Tae Yoon did not end up as lovers in the start of the series..I am happier if Lee Tae Yoon reject her and eventually fall in love with her. But when this time happen, Kang He Na realize that she does not really like Lee Tae Yoon and it is only because of his similarities with her ex and it is Dong Chan whom she truly loves..But Lee Tae Yoon will really fall in love with her not because of pride but because of great love after all Kang He Na is the heroin here.. At least Kang He Na does not have to hurt him and Lee Tae Yoon has no choice but to let her go (the price of not realizing He Na's importance to his heart in much earlier time) ..

The writers should capitalize with the power and economic clash to establish hindrance in Dong Chan and He Na's love instead..As much as that I want that the two second leads will end up with another but there is something I don't like this because this is another similarity in the VineYard Man that implied that the two second leads are possibly end up with each other..

YEH did her best for this drama..you can see her efforts.. oh another saving grace is the OST..the duet really makes me happy I love Yoon Sang Hyun and YEH for doing great in their duet..I think YEH did much effort than that of CP despite the fact that the rating is not good as compared to Goong and CP ..the mural-painting, the rumba etc... She even do a lot of promotion for this drama..many GY-YEH fans are so happy for the voice recorder of YEH requesting songs in his radio program Thank You for Music but for me this is more of a promotion of her drama My Fair Lady rather than her friendship with GY..Oh don't get me wrong I love GY because of CP and the truth is I love her chemistry with him and I enjoy CP than MFL and yes I agree with you that they are still friends in real life.. I won't argue with you please forgive me.. But again I do believe that GY is helping her promote the drama because YEH needs every little help so that the drama will not go down to one digit rating.... But the truth is YEH makes her very best for MFL or TCOA and I admire her for that..it so happen that the the script is not smart enough to break the record of her previous hits..

And you cannot deny the fact that she remains a star in Korea because TCOA is still a success in the rating department ..two digit is still good..YEH don't make us wait for two years to act again..You can bounce back with better projects..You can do better projects even better with CP..sorry for long comment..

Happy Birthday..

Guest autumnrain

Hi guys !! Thanks for all the sharing. Catching up on last 2 eps....from all I've read, too much goodies may be a bad thing and yeh, im being pessimistic and think this is going to be a bad ending. Somehow the title seems to be a telltale sign. Pray hard not.

Happy Birthday, YEH !!

I have literally been living on this tread for the past weeks. Checking it at least 100 times every day. Can't believe its close to the end already. Even though I don't want it to end, I just can't wait for the last 2 episodes.

The end of ep.14 was just tooooo much for me to handle :P I'm dying of curiousness of how next week episode is going to start. But I have faith in the PD. For sure he will make us happy :D

Guest ladyusagi

The while time I was watching the piggyback scene I was thinking if ysh complained about his back afterwards like they said he did in the first ep when he carried her

Guest haemii

i just finished ep 14 and hmm the last bit suggested a sex scene did it not? O.o i was sorta expecting it though..i sorta felt the awkwardness between ysy and yeh sometimes but this episode really showed the passion of their characters. i teared a bit the last scene of 14 too. cant wait for next epi :]

Archived