[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ladyusagi

Ooh the ratings improved by almost 2 whole %. I'm sure the kiss was a part of the reason but I can honestly say that this episode was much better than 11. I feel like episode 11 was a concoction of all the scenes they previously filmed before they got into their groove or something. I think I saw the hair tie/bun in the sunrise scene? Correct me if I'm wrong. I wonder how other people feel about that popping up after she's cut her hair.

yay for the ratings!!

and yay for the kissu ^^

thank you holden and lyptika for the HD links !!

gahh.. so now the wait begins :(

cant believe theres only 4 more eps to go..

Guest MartinLi

need help understanding something in the plot, spoilers so please watch out >=)could someone please tell me what the letter the cop gave the girl in episode 9 said? i dont quite understand what happened.

Guest resident:alien

LOL

It's interesting how a simple kiss scene can give a boost in ratings. It's about time the Yoons' lips locked up. It only took. . .oh. . .what. . .just 12 FRIGGEN EPISODES! It'll be interesting to see what develops next.

=^_^=

Just from my observation, KHN was ambivalent about what was happening, but once her eyes closed when SDC kissed her, it pretty much sealed the deal. Still waiting on Episode 12 to be served and Episode 13 preview for dessert.

MFL FIGHTING!

Ep12 rating

Nationwide/Seoul

TNS: 15% (#5) / 15.2% (#5)

AGB: 14.9% (#5) / 15.3% (#5)

-----

^ looking good... MFL fighting!

4 episodes left

rgds :D

I have mixed feelings about aja-aja's decision. I mean I understand why they did it but I still can't help feeling upset. Why are they "punishing" those do have done nothing wrong? But I am not here to bash them. I really appreciate the site and the people who contributed their time, $ and effort. I just hope that aja-aja will reconsider their decision. PLEASE COME BACK!

I hope to do whatever I can to help. Will share the 450p version(MU Link) from now till end of the drama.But please be patient, it won't be as fast as aja-aja.

I find their current and previous announcements distasteful and childish. Their diva-like, holier-than-thou attitude is immature to say the least. I thought password protecting their files was a good way to let people know that the files was from their site. Do they get revenue if people download directly from them? If so, then be upfront about it. If not, then what does it matter if people are downloading directly from their site or from someone else's. It really is juvenile to throw a hissy fit because they found their links somewhere else or they feel they weren't given proper credit. If they were providing this service to share with the rest of the world, then they should understand that links are going to be shared.

I feel sorry for the young person who was harassed, cussed out and threatened with physical violence. That type of mob mentality is really uncalled for. I hope those people know that they are also stealing because the Korean networks have not authorized their video files to be shared.

another official cyworld skin, credit kbs & cyworld

e19dda01.gif

Kindly refrain from making one-liners, and quoting a post only to say "I totally agree with you".

No "Thank You for the link!" posts unless you have something else to share or discuss on the drama.

Previews would be posted once they are available so please save the posts asking when would the previews be out. B)

need help understanding something in the plot, spoilers so please watch out >=)could someone please tell me what the letter the cop gave the girl in episode 9 said? i dont quite understand what happened.

the document that the cop handed over to Hyena was Dongchan's "debt contract" which detailed how much he borrowed and how much he will payback by what time, with his thumb print and signature.

Hyena ripped it to say that Dongchan is no longer indebted to them.

I guess its my turn now to spazz about the KISS! No wonder the ratings went up by 2%. Wow! I kept watching the scene over and over again...OMG I sound like a pervert. :P

It was so sweet! Yes, it was not that passionate but judging from where they were at the moment I guess it was appropriate but nevertheless very meaningful considering their situation. I was praying hard that she would not lift her other leg while kissing because that will ruin the moment..hahaha!

I hope there will be a huge hug after that kiss or I am really bringing all my baseball bats along with my pug and feisty grandmama to the KBS network and demand that they rewrite the scene...oh well, one can't help but imagine what will happen next.

Thanks for the links and I can't help but feel sad that it's going to end soon.

danick, your comment cracked me up. hahaha :D

I guess everyone still engrossed to the kiss scene. I'm keep watching it over and over again too!!!

And looks like korean viewers love this kiss too according to the rating ^^

Also I feel sorry for poor TY. What will happen to him next :(

Guest chashkieh

annyeong~

"Romance" lyrics

[윤상현] -------------------

오랜 습관처럼 나의 곁에 있는 널 찾아

아닌척해도 물감이 번지듯 너를 향해 서성이는 나

사랑에 빠지면 뭐든 하나만 보이나봐요

또 남자답게 붙잡지도 못하는 나라도 괜찮은건가요

사랑이죠 난 그거면 되요 그대 한 사람만으로 난

행복할 수 있어요

보고싶은 나의 맘을 멈출수 없어서 아파도 내 가슴에 둘래요

[윤은혜] ---------------

손을 놓으려고 애를 써봐도 다시 여긴데

딴 여자 처럼 곱게 말도 못하는 나라도 괜찮은건가요

사랑이죠 난 그거면 되요 그대 한 사람만으로 난

행복할 수 있어요

보고싶은 나의 맘을 멈출수 없어서 아파도 내 가슴에 둘래요

사랑해요 그댈 사랑해요

내겐 두번 다시는 오지 않을 내 사람이죠

다 버려도 그대만 오면 난 괜찮아요

<함께> ---------

아파도 그댈 사랑할래요

그대는 나의 사랑 알까요

credit daum

thanks smr onni for the spoiler!!!

*dies*

few more hours to ep12!!!

later~

MFL ITS a FIGHTING~

Thank you for the hangul lyrics. Here's the romanized lyrics for the song..

yun sang hyeon

[ 윤 상 현 ] -------------------

o raen seup gwan cheo reom na ui gyeot e it neun neor chaj a

오 랜 습 관 처 럼 나 의 곁 에 있 는 널 찾 아

a nin cheok hae do mul gam i beon ji deus neo reur hyang hae seo seong i neun na

아 닌 척 해 도 물 감 이 번 지 듯 너 를 향 해 서 성 이 는 나

sa rang e ppa ji myeon mwo deun ha na man bo i na bwa yo

사 랑 에 빠 지 면 뭐 든 하 나 만 보 이 나 봐 요

tto nam ja dap ge but japp ji do mot ha neun na ra do gwaen chanh eun geon ga yo

또 남 자 답 게 붙 잡 지 도 못 하 는 나 라 도 괜 찮 은 건 가 요

sa rang i jyo nan geu geo myeon doe yo geu dae han sa ram man eu ro nan

사 랑 이 죠 난 그 거 면 되 요 그 대 한 사 람 만 으 로 난

haeng bok har su iss eo yo

행 복 할 수 있 어 요

bo go sip eun na ui mam eur meom chul su eops eo seo a pa do nae ga seum e dul lae yo

보 고 싶 은 나 의 맘 을 멈 출 수 없 어 서 아 파 도 내 가 슴 에 둘 래 요

yun eun hye

[ 윤 은 혜 ] ---------------

son eur noh eu ryeo go ae reur sseo bwa do da si yeo gin de

손 을 놓 으 려 고 애 를 써 봐 도 다 시 여 긴 데

ttan yeo ja cheo reom gop ge mal do mot ha neun na ra do gwaen chanh eun geon ga yo

딴 여 자 처 럼 곱 게 말 도 못 하 는 나 라 도 괜 찮 은 건 가 요

sa rang i jyo nan geu geo myeon doe yo geu dae han sa ram man eu ro nan

사 랑 이 죠 난 그 거 면 되 요 그 대 한 사 람 만 으 로 난

haeng bok har su iss eo yo

행 복 할 수 있 어 요

bo go sip eun na ui mam eur meom chul su eops eo seo a pa do nae ga seum e dul lae yo

보 고 싶 은 나 의 맘 을 멈 출 수 없 어 서 아 파 도 내 가 슴 에 둘 래 요

sa rang hae yo geu daer sa rang hae yo

사 랑 해 요 그 댈 사 랑 해 요

nae gen du beon da si neun o ji anh eur nae sa ram i jyo

내 겐 두 번 다 시 는 오 지 않 을 내 사 람 이 죠

da beo ryeo do geu dae man o myeon nan gwaen chanh a yo

다 버 려 도 그 대 만 오 면 난 괜 찮 아 요

ham kke

< 함 께 > ---------

a pa do geu daer sa rang hal lae yo

아 파 도 그 댈 사 랑 할 래 요

geu dae neun na ui sa rang al kka yo

그 대 는 나 의 사 랑 알 까 요

Guest de Jarje

Waah, u guys trying to kill me in curiosity… :lol:

I wanna go home..i wanna go home…

Office is sucks…. :P

Loveeeeee the caps…my gosh, so sweet……

Finally the writer gives in episode 11 and 12……what a long waited scene….but worth waiting….

I can’t wait to see it in full motion..haha..

The pics are extremely sweet…I just feel butterflies… so beautiful…they look so good together… Okay, I need to calm, I’ll wait to see it tonight then give my 2 cents later on…

Keep the goodies coming in…

Love YSH, YEH, MFL and love this thread!!!!

You know, I'm re-watching ep 12 just now, and I can almost swear Tae Yoon called out "Eun hye shi" twice in the hallway when she ran out on dinner. Am I just hearing things?

Me too. Poor Tae-Yoon!

Hi YEH warriors,

Just hope writers would give Tae Yoon great scenes in the last four episodes.. I am very happy that the rating pick up..as to the kiss..many are happy..YEH attacked each kissing scene with different leading men differently ...I don't understand Korean so I say then that it seems YEH's kiss was marred with reservation and lack of passion..with your comments now I understand why is it like that because that how it should be..

I hope Korean fans will watch next episode because next one is very critical as swallow the sun is ending next week..Please don't let the rating go down to 1 digit...good rating is still good. How can she get offers of better scripts for dramas and movies if she failed in her last drama...

MFL's plot, script and scenes execution are okay but still did not live up to the expectations for a comeback vehicle of YEH. But we have to give credit to YEH and the cast for doing good in respective roles and this is not a flop and the rating is still good despite of many flaws of the drama...This is a saving grace..

As to the duet of YEH & YSH, I don't expect much from YEH as a singer as she herself has no confidence in her singing ability based on her interview..But now I can say, she is indeed a singer.. while she is not like the Davichi (high power voice) but definitely her voice is sweet and she can carry a tune.. I fell in love with their duet..

Oh well I am not a Korean.. and it seems she has many fans overseas and many visited her thread

MFL & YEH warriors keep fighting

Archived