[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

YEH looks fantastic (:

For Singaporeans, do you know when this will be shown on KBS?

According to KBSworld MFL will O/A on 2009/9/16

Showtime

Asia

Wed 21:00

Thu 02:30

Thu 21:00

Fri 02:30

Europe

Wed 14:00

Wed 19:30

Thu 14:00

Thu 19:30

Kgrl, MCW does have her own thread at soompi. I used to see it sometimes.

rasany, I like YSH dye black hair better too, but maybe the stylist might try to match his with HN. If you noticed, it almost the same color :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News from KBSworld

Yoon Eun-hye Learns to Ride Bicycle for My Fair Lady

[2009-09-11]

Yoon Eun-hye, who plays Kang Hye-na, an unbelievably arrogant heiress, in the latest drama My Fair Lady, has ridden a bicycle for the first time in her life for the drama.

In a shooting location in Damyang, South Jeolla Province on September 8, Yoon shot a scene where her character learns to ride a bicycle from Seo Dong-chan, played by Yoon Sang-hyun, after procrastinating for a long while.

Yoon had never dared to ride a bike because she was too afraid of getting hurt. But this time she was determined to do anything she could for her role, and did so happily while shooting the scene for three to four hours.

Meanwhile, in the scene, Hye-na found riding a bicycle so enjoyable that she did not even notice she was bleeding on her knee. Dong-chan helped her keep her balance from behind at first and let go of the bicycle at one point. Not knowing he had let go, she pedaled hard but did not fall down. She was finally able to ride it on her own, and the two gave each other a congratulatory "high five." This served as an opportunity for their relationship to become more intimate.

Expectations are running higher as a love triangle between Hye-na, Dong-chan and Lee Tae-yoon (Jung Il-woo) is about to develop in earnest.

Yoon Eun-hye Learns to Ride Bicycle for My Fair Lady

[2009-09-11]

Yoon had never dared to ride a bike because she was too afraid of getting hurt. But this time she was determined to do anything she could for her role, and did so happily while shooting the scene for three to four hours.

Sorry to cut your post. So YEH doesn't know how to ride a bicycle before? I'm confused, I thought she rode a bicycle (and very well too) in Coffee Prince. Was she using a stunt double then?

Btw, the bike scene between TY and HN is too darn cute...I'm definitely a shipper for these two eventhough its obvious who HN ends up with.

Sorry to cut your post. So YEH doesn't know how to ride a bicycle before? I'm confused, I thought she rode a bicycle (and very well too) in Coffee Prince. Was she using a stunt double then?

Btw, the bike scene between TY and HN is too darn cute...I'm definitely a shipper for these two eventhough its obvious who HN ends up with.

According to her previous interview

(Samsung CF, there's a scene required her to ride motorcycle with Chun Hee)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fwv12A9wx4

I think she knows how to ride it but scared of it in her real life.

YEH practiced bicycle a lot during Coffee Prince shooting and could ride very well through continous practice, and i remember she also had bike scene in Goong.

I thought it's the journalist who made a mistake, maybe he's going to see Hye-Na had never dared to ride a bike because she was too afraid of getting hurt. Or. it's MFL production company who released wrong information, :lol:

Guest kapeadik

I can't believe I'm taking the bait again but...

Some of you think that MCW's EJ character is overshadowing YEH's HN. She's even getting good press for it. I say good for her! She is a young and promising actress and after this, she only has good things coming her way. Some here are also not afraid to say how disappointed they are of YEH because MFL was practically marketed as her comeback but her acting apparently isn't up to snuff. I ask you though, what else could YEH haven't brought yet onto her role? She plays a superficial, arrogant heiress who thinks that all the problems in the world can be solved by money and thus, is not affected much by anything. She even admits in the presscon that the writers were afraid that viewers would hate her character hence her pinkberryiness was toned down in the process. A lot of us who were expecting a Go Eun Chan-like character who shines and seemingly hugs the screen every single time she comes on can't help but push to the sidelines the KHN character. What does this all mean? Could it be that YEH didn't have the exceptional acting skills that we have loved her for in the first place (which I seriously doubt!) or she's just not given a good chance to showcase it this time because that's how her character was written? Oh, she may have emotional scenes every so often but not as much as we all want her to have. Remember the scene where she practically balled over in the middle of the street in the CP scene with the music producer? Unfortunately, I don't think we'll get to see anything like that this time.

I admit MCW's character, as in all "villain" characters is meatier than YEH's. From the looks of it so far, the drama actually revolves around the exploits of 2 poor individuals (DC and EJ) who are pushed by fate onto the world of the uber-rich and powerful (HN and TY). Our collective consciousness just refuse to completely discount KHN and LTY's characters because 1) the title and the marketing is in reference to HN, and 2) JIW and YEH are eye-candy for a lot of people...they're the sophisticated rich people we all aspire to be in real life. So,expect most of the drama in this series to emanate from EJ and DC's characters. After all, what's not more melodramatic than unrequited love and the fear of losing one's life in the hands of loan sharks?! With DC-HN, the overused "you and me against the world" crap is practically a done deal because of the huge difference in their circumstances. With TY, we'll most probably see him all get mad but never go ballistic (being the upright man that he is) on DC when this mere butler finally steals HN from under his pretty nose.

Another big hurdle for fans to completely enjoy this series might be the big age difference between YEH and YSH. Admit it or not, we get hooked on team-ups in dramas because of the possibility that they're on-screen love may extend behind the cameras. Why else would BTS videos get thousands of hits in youtube! The desire may just be in the subconscious, but you can't deny it's there in you.

Some of you might say that this post is in defense again of YEH...another fan getting onion-skinned again. I can't help it if you think that, but I believe this is the most objectivity I can muster in me. My being a YEH fan is evident in the fact that I continue to enjoy and give this drama a chance because no one knows how long YEH will take to follow this one up after it ends. Oh and also, I still stand by my previous posts and sorry for this long one. Peace! :)

Guest magarine

TY and HN look cute together in the bike scene.

Does anyone have an information about press interview on Sep 15 that someone mentioned earlier???

TAEYOON AND HYENA IS THE BEST PAIR,!

Hi YEH warriors..I am also rooting for Tae Yoon and Hyena....while I have respect for Yoon Sang Hyun for doing fine in acting but I still wish Tae Yoon and Hyena will end up in the drama (but I am not the scriptwriters so I can't do anything) it's just i go for UNEXPECTED and UNPREDICTABLE ending ... while MFL can't beat Goong and CP in rating, I still have to give credit to YEH and the cast, production, anyway it is still a 2-digit rating right? just home it will not go down ... Some Halluyu stars get a taste of flop (low rating) even in their comeback bids right but MFL rating is still good as compared to others...and beside competing to Swallow the Sun (which I believe has a good casting & plot, well made) is a difficult thing..so how Koreans think of MFL?..read somewhere because of the predictable plot...

While this is a romcom I still wish that the PD, writers can still give fresh twists, scenes in the last eight episodes, I still have expectation from YIGIM which produced memories in bali, money war (both well crafted drama) right..please give fresh twists..by the way I only watched part of the drama (I am not Korean so I can't understand if unsubbed) and I think this is fine..for me this is NOT WORSE drama and YEH acting is fine..(my opinion)

YEH please do heavy drama next time or political thriller or maybe historical...I hope you can work in a drama with American Korean Dennis Oh (me and my friends have crush on him).. and I hope you can work with Hyu Bin, Jo In Sung and the other guy in Memories in Bali..i dream that you can work in drama with Ha Ji Won ...please by the way I have a crush on Josh Harnett (read that YEH like him as a celebrity) MFL fighting

Wooow Thank you so much for this series ^_^

I have one issue i tried to download ep8 form mediafire but part 6 is not working so can someone fix it.

Thanks

Guest lucky_moon

Wooow Thank you so much for this series ^_^

I have one issue i tried to download ep8 form mediafire but part 6 is not working so can someone fix it.

Thanks

anything regarding the download always PM the person who uploaded cuz ur post consider as a spam :)

Guest sasgrace

I can't believe I'm taking the bait again but...

I ask you though, what else could YEH haven't brought yet onto her role? She plays a superficial, arrogant heiress who thinks that all the problems in the world can be solved by money and thus, is not affected much by anything. She even admits in the presscon that the writers were afraid that viewers would hate her character hence her pinkberryiness was toned down in the process.

In my view I am not bothered by mean, rich, arrogant characters when the actors are natural and you don't feel they act for example MCY in TPOTW (elegant, calm, sexy, somewhat cold and snob, loving, loyal...), BL (mean, jealous, bad character), MFL (feisty, poor character, not too much good behaviour...) has been convincing in her different roles. In YEH case she fails to convince me she is HN (cold, mean, rich) she is good at emotional acting but I see she tries hard to be brat rich girl.

In YEH case she fails to convince me she is HN (cold, mean, rich) she is good at emotional acting but I see she tries hard to be brat rich girl.

Did you even see the press conference? Cause if you haven't then I suggest you watch it first to understand why YEH portrays her character the way she does and how the writers and the PD wanted her to portray the HN character. She is just following their directions. i dont see your motive behind the MCW and YEH comparison when their characters are totally different. On your last post you also blamed everything on Yoon Eun Hye as to why the ratings was declining. :rolleyes:

oops maybe I shouldn't have responded, cause I can already see where this is going, I wont be surprised if I'll be branded as a "blind YEH fan" again, since that seems to be the favorite attack weapon of some people in here.

Almost everyone thinks that evreything is predictable (seen that, done that) in this drama. and i think in some ways it is true but not all :D . I think they should start a new interresting twist. for Example in this drama HN and TY would end up together in the end [THE LEAD ACTRESS WILL END UP WITH THE SECOND LEAD ACTOR]. this has never been done in any drama. (as in ever) I know this suggestion will start some horrindous outcry from all sort of people but isnt thats the reason for trends someone has to start it and will pick up and viola its a new trend in a drama (for example the death of the lead from a disease--some one started it and now its a trend, at first viewers think its crappy ending but it works :P ).I wish the writers of this drama will start that new trend (crossing my fingers) heheehhehehe HN and TY fighting :wub: :wub:

Guest taurusgirl

Hello all,

I so agree with you kapeadek and 윤은혜. I don't know why there's should be a comparison of HN and EJ's character here. Everyone is given a different role to deliver and I'll say everyone did a good job the reason we love this drama. I guess other opinions are just too negative just to make the other actress/actors get more credits. Why don't we just support them all to make this series a success for all concern?

As for me I love HN's character for a change. Love it when a lead actress character role knows how to fight back and be the center of attention for once that everyone's in her beck and call. To me this is just a perfect role for YEH as her comeback performance. There’ll be plenty of melodrama and down trodden role to be had in the future but for now this is good enough and I'm enjoying it thus far.

YEH Fighting!!!!! More power to MFL :) :)

lyrics credits naver

and please bear with my romanization. :lol:

Hot Stuff (Davichi)

I.

Hot Stuff 나에게 가까이 와봐, 한번 차가운 내맘을 깨봐

Hot Stuff Nayege kakkai wabwa, hanbeon chakawun nae mameul kkaebwa

타오를듯한 뜨거운 눈빛으로 , 내 맘에 불을 질러

Taworeuldeuthan ddeukeowun nunpicheuro, nae mame pureul chilleo

Hot Stuff 심장이 다 타도 좋아 , 한번 사는건 가슴 뜨겁게

Hot Stuff shimjangi tattado chowa, hanbeon saneungeon kaseum ddeukeopke

매일 미친듯 붙같은 사랑으로 , 내 마음 다 태워 널 사랑할래 (사랑해)

Mae-il michindeut putkatheun sarangeuro, nae ma-eum da taewon neol saranghalle (saranghae)

II

하루 또 지나도 늘 그렇고 , 그런 날 재미나고 화끈한 일 뭐 없을까

Haru ddo jinando neul keurohgo, keureon nal chaeminago hwakkeunhan il muo opseulkka

휴대폰 속에 이름들 넘쳐나도 정작 이밤 부를사람 없는걸

Hyudaephon soke ireumdeul neomcheonado jeongchak ibam pureul saram omneungeol

외로웠던 나의 가슴속에 설렘으로 다가온 사람

Werowottdeon naye kaseumsoge seollemeuro takawon saram

너를 향해 가고 있잖아, 사랑아 내맘을 잘부탁해

Neoreul hyanghae kago ittjana, saranga nae mameul chal puthakhae

(Repeat I)

III

때로는 세상이 지겹고 시시해도, 곁에 있는 너 때문에 달콤해

Ttaeroneun sesangi chikyeopgo shishihaedo, gyeothe inneun neo ttaemune dalkomhae

어두웠던 나의 가슴속을 행복으로 밝혀준 사람

Oduwottdeon naye kaseumsokeul haengbokeuro palkhyeojun saram

눈물로 다 꺼트리지만, 사랑아 내맘을 잘부탁해

Nunmullo da kkeotheurijiman, saranga nae mameul chal puthakhae

(Repeat I)

IV

너도 뜨겁게 날 사랑해줘, 한번 죽도록 내게 미쳐봐

Neodo ddeukeopke nal saranghaejwo, hanbeon chukdorok naege micheobwa

꺼지지 않을 영원한 불꽃처럼, 사랑을 소리질러

Kkeojiji anheul yeongwonhan pulkkot choreom, sarangeul sorichilleo

Hot Stuff 미지근 한건 난 싫어 , 한번 사는거 가슴 뜨겁게

Hot Stuff michigeun hangeon nan shiro, hanbeon saneungo kaseum ddeukopke

후회없도록 내 맘을 다 주겠어, 내 가슴 다 부셔널 사랑할래

Huhui opdorok naemameul da jukesseo, nae kaseum da pusyeonol saranghalle

Sorry to quote this but did anyone do the translation for this yet --;; This is my favorite song. Davichi is my favorite group and I would love to be able to understand the entire song ><~

Archived