[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

ellayeh Thanks for your pics spam :)

smr05 You come with excited spolier again.

I guess this will be the time that Hyena will understand her feeling. I wonder what episode that will be.

Maybe next week??

3 hrs to MFL :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest charbby

thanks for all the spoilers, it'll feed my addiction till i allow myself to watch it. ( I have a piano exam up soon plus i must start studying for my final years)

i really love it that DC and HN are getting closer... hope TY falls for seung mi!

hope that DC would sing more. :]

Last night's episode converted my ship to Hye-Chan for awhile~~ omo, i'm so touched by the b-day present.

But..... well....

taena.jpg

taena2.jpg

(cr: dcmfl)

....after seeing these caps from the preview, I think I'm converted back to Tae-Na. :P

Really can't wait for tonight's epi.

Thanks for the goodies. ^^

Guest lucky_moon

After watching yesterday's Ep, the battle between Butler Seo & lawyer TY will begin on tonight Ep :)

it seems tonight Ep will be more interesting :D

Guest de Jarje

AKHHHH!!!!! Now, i'm trying to watch in vk.

But...the connection really slow...i'm going crazyyyyyy....

DC and HN...this two drives me nut......

hope MFL ratings go pass 20%.They should add something new to gain more viewers (ex. Goong, Coffee Prince) Swallow the sun is still strong as ever. :angry:

MBC"s new drama Heading for the Ground starts next week :( competition will be tough. Hope that MFL will hang in there. crossing my fringers. MFL fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first time to post in YEH soompi thread or any other Soompi thread.. I don't even know to use this feature and I'm not sure if my posting will work..what makes me post? well so sad to learn that the rating of MFL dropped and even lost to swallow the sun (good thing it is just very slight difference)...I first watched YEH in CP when it was aired in our country (getting good rating)..I like CP for very unique, it was even good on how the episodes progressed and the PD managed to avoid cliches as there are no really bad characters..no hair pulling incidents.. .. for me there was something fresh then I looked for her other dramas and was suprised that she has only three dramas in her belt..so she must be good because she impressed me very much with her acting in CP.

The Princess Hours in RP when aired (Goong?) is okay and same with Vineyard Man so I really I anticipate her next drama

Guest Iyptika

hope MFL ratings go pass 20%.They should add something new to gain more viewers (ex. Goong, Coffee Prince) Swallow the sun is still strong as ever. :angry:

MBC"s new drama Heading for the Ground starts next week :( competition will be tough. Hope that MFL will hang in there. crossing my fringers. MFL fighting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read awhile ago, correct me if I am wrong that MFL started strong as it compared to all her past dramas...i just don't know if it can reach 20 % mark like Goong and CP......Goong, CP Vineyard Man are good dramas (for me) I just hope that MFL's rating will get 20 % and the drama will get better ..I just wondering why.. well maybe because of the criticisms on her acting and on the plot..Honestly I watched some parts of the past episodes through posting of YEH warriors and I don't find her acting bad in MFL .. for me YEH acting is ok well not great but not bad, not worse ...her facial expressions in crying and sad scenes are okay (this is only my opinion after all we have different taste) ..As to the plot...well it is romcom..I really felt happy with the last Thursday's rating around 17% I am wondering what is the discussion of the Koreans on the drama because the rating depends on their viewership right? Well I am rooting for Tae Yoon & I want unexpected ending..like DC giving up HN to Tae Yoon (indirectly telling TY just Take Care of my Agasshi)..but of course I am not the script writers ...anyway this is rom com and I am happy just to see her laugh, giggle and see HN in pretty dresses, accessories oh by the way I just hope the PD, scriptwriters will touch on the so-called rich and famous in Seoul like in the Gossip Girl. After MFL please YEH do heavy drama this time in the likes of Memories of Bali, and historical in the like of Jewel in the Palace or something suspense thriller.. MFL & YEH warriors fighting. .

It's finished now but I have a very difficult time watching it and our dear translator isn't here tonight.

So maybe I might misunderstood in some part. I summarize it with alone watching a visual.

So I can't spoil all of tonight's episode. Just a brief cut, ok???

Anyone who can watch it, plz feel free to add more or correct me :)

Episode 6 brief summary

TY got jealous at HN. TY acted cold to her and when they had a lunch together. DC argued with HN and HN pushed him away. EJ saw it and got angry at HN. HN and EJ pulled each other's hair. TY and DC come to break them off.

HN confessed her feeling to TY and walked away. EJ got angry at DC and decide to go home first.

TY had a flashback about HN and he's running seek for HN as well as DC. HN's sitting at the bench and looked like TY confessed to HN too. They hugged each other while DC just met them and saw it.

TY and HN were riding home back together and DC is riding behind T^T

Jung butler reviews a CCTV vdo and saw the gangster and DC and got suspicion and asked DC's aunt about his birthday and friends at church.

DC acted cold to HN while coming to the office. HN saw DC tried to run after EJ at the office, so she misunderstood that they're together. HN tried to help DC solve problems about EJ.

HN asked DC to meet at the chinese restaurant but EJ come instead. HN went to date with TY and tell TY about DC's going on the date with EJ. EJ asked DC at the restaurant that he liked HN or not. DC refused.

HN waited DC at the home and called him when will he back. DC was drinking beside the street and happy that HN was calling him. He heads back home.

When DC was home, HN come to ask about the date with EJ. DC got angry and suddenly(from my assumption), he confessed his feeling towards HN. HN was in a shock.

i'm prettysure dongchan hasn't confessed to hye-na yet.

hye-na said if you find a girl you like make sure to tellme, i'll help you out, etc. poking at dongchans conscience and then he said that she shouldn't trust him because she doesnt even know much about him.

Jung butler's waiting DC at CCTV's room and asked about his intention of coming to this house.

-----------------The End--------------------

Guest iimokebgd

OMOOO!!

Thanx u for the spoilers..

My streaming didn't go well cuz my internet connection was uncooperative, up and down as it wish..

So, ur spoilers help me much to understand the actual story of this episode..

Gamsahamnida.. :lol:

It's finished now but I have a very difficult time watching it and our dear translator isn't here tonight.

So I can't spoil all of tonight's episode. Just a brief cut, ok???

Anyone who can watch it, plz feel free to add more :)

Episode 6 brief summary

TY got jealous at HN. TY acted cold to her and when they had a lunch together. DC argued with HN and HN pushed him away. EJ saw it and got angry at HN. HN and EJ pulled each other's hair. TY and DC come to break them off.

HN confessed her feeling to TY and walked away. EJ got angry at DC and decide to go home first.

TY had a flashback about HN and he's running seek for HN as well as DC. HN's sitting at the bench and looked like TY confessed to HN too. They hugged each other while DC just met them and saw it.

TY and HN were riding home back together and DC is riding behind T^T

Jung butler reviews a CCTV vdo and saw the gangster and DC and got suspicion and asked DC's aunt about his birthday and friends at church.

DC acted cold to HN while coming to the office. HN saw DC tried to run after EJ at the office, so she misunderstood that they're together. HN tried to help DC solve problems about EJ.

HN asked DC to meet at the chinese restaurant but EJ come instead. HN went to date with TY and tell TY about DC's going on the date with EJ. EJ asked DC at the restaurant that he liked HN or not. DC refused.

HN waited DC at the home and called him when will he back. DC was drinking beside the street and happy that HN was calling him. He heads back home.

When DC was home, HN come to ask about the date with EJ. DC got angry and suddenly(from my assumption), he confessed his feeling towards HN. HN was in a shock.

Jung butler's waiting DC at CCTV's room and asked about his intention of coming to this house.

-----------------The End--------------------

omg DC confessed HN about his feeling already or what??? i so want to watch it..waiting patiently for viikii to upload it..anyway thanx for summary...MFL figthing

Guest Yoon Mikaeela

facing, gomawoyo >.<

u always amaze me with ur quick summary, but at the same time make me sad :(

gosh, i wanna see the ep.6 !!!

i like the relationship between Taena is getting better.. but i guess, it is only a start from Hye Na's feeling towards Dong Chan..

gosh, still confuse choosing over Taena or Hyechan :unsure:

is it too early to streaming the raw episode? huhu cant wait much longer, after this have to wait again for another one week ... gosh

iimoke, im from indonesia too, iimoke >.<

huhuuhu

Guest Yoon Mikaeela

OMO!!!

my god, facing.. comeback with the ep.7 preview...

big envy >.< wanna see it right now!!!!!!

btw thank u... gomawoooo!!

omooooo

the ng is so funny :D :D :D :D

Archived