{Soompi Fashion Portfolio | | Asian Fashion Modeled On Real Girls & Guys }

Guest kandi

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Winikaguo

QUOTE (Rieneke @ Mar 15 2010, 01:34 PM) »
Hi girls...

I just want to share my experience buying from unm-fashion.com.

I ordered 25 pieces, then I only received 24 pieces. On top of that, the sent me 1 coat, which was wrong size. I ordered size Large, and they sent me size Small. I asked for a refund to my paypal account for the missing item + shipping cost, but they did not want to refund it back to me. It has been countless back and forth emails and yet they never agreed to return the money. I even called them about it, but they always refused to refund it. It seems a dead-end for me. Lesson to Learn: Be extra careful when you order fro unm-fashion.com. Very very bad customer Service.

Hey Rieneke,

i did purchased from unm-fashion before too. and there was something wrong, i forgotten what was the issue. but most likely is that they send less 1 item. so i did the same, emailed and google chat with them many times but they keep either avoid me or feign ignorance.

after dragging for almost 1 week, the last resort i did was emailed them saying if i don't get my refund back by tomorrow, i will file a paypal dispute. and voila, within the next few hours, i see a refund in my paypal account. they only did a refund for the item itself. NO refund for extra shipping cost.

probably you should also try threatening them with the paypal dispute issue. image

I have this problem like this too.. i made order to unm fashion about 80pcs.

And then when the items arrive.. there's so many problem

1. My bag have some hole

2. She send me so many item with no size. And i can make sure that they cut off the size. Maybe bcos the size Im order is not in stock, so thet get another size and cut the size in the dress. Cos some of the item is 1 set (blouse and pant). The blouse dont have the size. But for the pant have size but wrong size. I think they forget to cut off the size in pant. I order size L. The size in pant is size M, but the blouse have no size and tag brand. And not only 1 or 2pcs. I think about 10pcs have no size.

3. They miss sending me 1pcs item. When i finish my order, they tell me they will send this item to my agent later. Bcos already too late to send together. So I ask the cs, what if the I dont receive the item? Bcos dont insert in my package. She say she will solve it. I say i want to send together with my package. They say ok. But when i receive my big package, I find out that the item is missing.

And when i complain to them. They dont reply me for 4 DAYS!! And not reply my ym at all. They online, but no one reply me. Until I read soompi member tell that if we dispute, they will respond. So I email them again, say if they not reply me. Then I will dispute to paypal.

They reply immediately!! And the result

1. Bag : they say that they send me bag with no problem like this. It bcos of shipment. So they will not take responsible.

2. Wrong size / cut the size : they not reply me at all!!

3. Missing item : they told me to ask my agent to refund cos they already send it out. I dont understand. Why I need to ask my agent when they not doing something wrong. I told them that i dont want to know. For the item missing, its their responsible. If they want, they can call my agent themself. I already ask them before they send out my items. Are they sure that item can be send together with my order? They say yes, and they will contact my agent. But the result is, when I received my package, I cant find it.

And then, last time they say all my shipping fee to my agent is 30 usd bcos they give me disc for shipping fee. But now they say my shipping fee is 40 usd.

It was the worst worst supplier and the worst worst of the worst customer service.

I still have 43.65 usd in them. And they not refund me until I say I will dispute to paypal. And they just refund me 33 usd. They say they calculate again and the shipping fee ia not 30 but about 40 or 41 usd.

I can say I will never order from this place anymore.

If someone want to order from them, make sure when u receive the items, check all the size. If no size, then thats mean she cut off the size. Cos I order same brand with other supplier. All have size and tag brand. But from unm, some of them have no tag and size although same brand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi soompiers,

My sister and I recently started a youtube channel.

We always order from sheinside and yesstyle; a lot of these clothes are shown in our videos as well.

If you'd like to see the quality of their clothes, or simply just what certain items look like, you can visit our channel for more details.

Here is the link that directs to our channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKIoJpqjC93kUM2OlxBrKUw

coolcitychic_zpsj3mwxarq.png

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived