FLAME!

Guest Yungeekun

Wow...FLAME...I used to be obsessed with them.

Especially Yusuke and Hisato.

I think I stopped being obsessed when I got into J-Rock and when Kyohei left.

Anyways, after almost 2 years, I still keep this one and only picture...

yusuke2.jpg

I've always loved this picture of Yusuke.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yay a FLAME thread! i love yusuke <3

oh psst. FLAME is spelled with all caps. :)

Oh yeah, i wanted to point that out too =)

Correct pleasee~

FLAME <3 x________x it's so sad that they havn't released anything for SOOO LONNGGG! i'm getting really worried.. there had been rumours about new single/album but none of them were true <o< i hope they WILL release at least SOMETHING..and..hope their new manager is going to be better than the one before >O (crappy)

why did kyohei leave?

"personal reasons"

he wanted to sing other styles of music ... he felt that flame was not his style anymore ... ah wells

this morning, i heard on the radio that tokyo had an earthquake of 6.5

the first thing i thought of was yusuke *gasp*

but then i found out tokyo only had a magnitute of 3 ...

and i was like ... @#$%^&*( stupid radio!!!

kyohei always wanted to be a solo act.

i was kinda mad when he left. but got over it..

and FLAME has gone downhill after that. =(

i miss yusuke so much. i hope they are ok <3

Guest Yungeekun

Oops well sorry for the mistake. My bad lol. I can't correct it though.

I hope not just Yusuke okay but everyone. Hope all is well. <3

Yeah same but Kyohei was a really good singer for the group. Probably why everyone thought they went downhill, but you can't blame FLAME though, cuz it was Kyohei who made the decision.

even though most people prefer kyohei's voice i still liked yusuke's voice most out of FLAME.

ME TOO!

i am absolutely in love with yusuke ... <3!!!

but the only song i cant tell yusuke n hisato apart is my confession

that is my favourite song thou ... haha!

Guest Yungeekun

ahh Yusuke so sexy now. Going from a cute widdle boy to a sexy guy is so amazing ahh. I like Yusuke's deep voice. It's so cool and mellow. I wanna talk to him over the phone and see how he sound. If I don't understand thats fine, I would just be happy just hearing him talk to me. lol sexy self.

Is the 2 middle guys brothers?

They look sooooooo alike...

:blink:

yups! they're twins...!!

wow. you have good eyes~~ ahhahaha!

but its not surprising ... arent they cute?

they're so special...! hehehehe~~

o ya. they're even staring into the same area in space in that pic ... *O*

ahh Yusuke so sexy now. Going from a cute widdle boy to a sexy guy is so amazing ahh. I like Yusuke's deep voice. It's so cool and mellow. I wanna talk to him over the phone and see how he sound. If I don't understand thats fine, I would just be happy just hearing him talk to me. lol sexy self.

i hv the fg of yusuke + yu learning english .. and practicing it over the fake phone ... hahahah!

that was halirious

i think i watched the 30 sec of yusuke talking over the photo for like a million timesss!! hhahahhahaa

i m such a yusuke addict

Guest Yungeekun

I have seen that episode it's funny. I love when Yusuke says goodnight it sounds so sexy man. sounds so good. I am too addicted to Yusuke it's crazy. My hentainess will drive me to an early grave lmao

Caps from the talking on the phone. I love his goodnight. I would have passed out over the phone.

cap113pr.png

cap105cs.png

cap92mp.png

cap22rx.png

cap17tc.png

funny66vd.png

I just love his laugh so cute.

Guest Yungeekun

Yusuke and Yu equally acted retarded on this particular FG. Yu asked Simon what country was he from and when Simon asked Yu where he from, he said so-so. wth? He was really weird. Yu was good at understanding and translating it, but speaking it was another story and it was the other way around for Yusuke. Hisato's random english is weird. They were recapping in the FG episodes. One of em was the speaking english one. Hisato comes out of nowhere and says. "I'm speak a english and then Yusuke kept saying huh? Then Seigo said Pardon and then it stopped. FLAME is random and quite funny.

This was the cutest interview.

funny3kk.png

cap399tj.png

cap359qh.png

cap200tw.png

247vu.png

ohhhhh ?? i hv never seen that episode ... U_U it looks fairly new.. judging by the hair and with seigo in it ...

yungeekun ... is it possible for you to upload it to ysi ?? like, only when you have time! and if you dont hv it anymore, dont worry about it!!

um. the english FG of yusuke n yu ... i think yusuke had so much hatrate towards english that for the first half he was completely in reject mode. then it got a little better in the second half

and i felt real sorry for yu coz he had to hold the thing together coz he was the host of that episode ... it was a real tough job i bet~~

i was just real surprised that yusuke acted SO COLD. i mean, were the fgs scripted and everything? maybe yusuke was doing it intenionally .... but ... still!

but thats what i love about yusuke ... his meanness... <3! ahhahahaha (love is blind? i agree~)

Guest Yungeekun

ion think he hates english, the teacher was just really bad. He didn't even know english his darn self! Let's Hit Brothers?! The heck? Yusuke didn't like the teacher was what it was, not the language. If he hated english like that, I'm pretty he would avoid speaking it much as possible lol. Yusuke act like that toward learning anything. I'm not sure they were scripted I mean some of the ending and the beginning is scripted but everything else isn't.

^ yusuke hates english a lot ............ U_______U

um. i havent rewatched that show lately. but i think the teacher said "let's hit it"

i just hated he taught yusuke "wassup g" or "yo g" or whatever. that was unnecessary. it was not cool. yusuke's not trying to be black. perhaps hisato was. but not yusuke. but anyways.

i just loved the chinese FG. i think hisato spoke really well in that too. but the teacher was only pleased with yusuke .. haha! <3<3 my charming yusuke

simon is sexy!

NOT!!

yusuke hates simon, he doesn't hate the english language.. or else he would never use it.

i don't know why they had simon try to teach them hip-hop slang.. wtf.. that was really retarded because he doesnt even know how to say anything properly himself..

and he wouldn't let yu cay "see you" cuz it wasnt slang enough ew

he did put "let's hit brothers" omg so ugh thinking about him lmao.

Archived