FLAME!

Guest Yungeekun

Guest WingL

i actually like vow a lot.

and my confession is THE BEST SONG EVER. i was so into that song. i still am. its crazy.

i love all other ones <3

remind, fundamental loop... etc

FLAME's the best~

shud prob go rewatch some dvds soon... XDDDD

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yungeekun

Vow is my favorite ballad from them. My Confession is a sweet song too, but I like Vow the best. My favorite song and video is Fundamental Loop though. I would like to see them release something new around "this year". Waiting so long. Ahh *runs around and pulls out hair*

Anyway lol, Here's some offshot pics of FLAME

175714cl.jpg

176001jv.jpg

176038bf.jpg

176059ri.jpg

176331bs.jpg

176328gj.jpg

176312xd.jpg

credits: FLAME BBS

Guest WingL

Vow is my favorite ballad from them. My Confession is a sweet song too, but I like Vow the best. My favorite song and video is Fundamental Loop though. I would like to see them release something new around "this year". Waiting so long. Ahh *runs around and pulls out hair*

lol~ and i hv always thought i was the only one who loved vow... XDDDD!

ya. the lyrics of vow meant a lot to me too. so ya <3 love that song even more!!

and i love the pictures/scenes described in remind! its so beautiful... <3

new FLAME single ....

like. omg. i dont know. i dont even want to think about it. its sort of like a drag now. i just rather not stir up hopes for others cause its been going for while. *runs to pull your hair*

Guest MisZ UccHi

ah!! sugoiii ne... you like the both songs that i LOVE!! Me also love Fundamental Loop and Vow the BEST!! Rabu both that songs cho much! ^^ actually, nearly all their songs are nice! Heaven's Night is cho cuTE!!

Guest Yungeekun

ahh the rumors of a new single have been going about, but I don't understand why they don't make it official. They are doing a lot of delaying. Even Lead is about to release their 11th Maxi-single soon. FLAME only released 8. Come on FLAME, give us a 9th, 10th, 11th! Anyway more pics of FLAME

176010rs.jpg

176021zn.jpg

176042vt.jpg

176067qs.jpg

1760124su.jpg

176071vd.jpg

176084va.jpg

1760101cl.jpg

176095zx.jpg

credits:FLAME BBS

Guest MisZ UccHi
:wub: Hisato kun! With the guitar!! KAKOIII ne!! FLAME releasing something?! YEAY~~!! GANBATTE yo FLAME!! Yessu! Come out more, so, they'll know that Flame is also the BEST!! Can't wait.!! Let's pray for them!! ^^ thanks for the pictures!! cho kawaiiiii ne!!!

Guest Yungeekun

These pics were from their fanclub event so they are new, but somewhat old. It would be awesome to hear them play guitar. That has to be such a treat for the fans.

Here's some old stalker pics of the twins. Kreepy but cute.

083cz.jpg

094vz.jpg

111qv.jpg

132ke.jpg

028hc.jpg

yusuhisp11cb.jpg

yusuhisp34dp.jpg

yusuhisp43hm.jpg

yusup32pu.jpg

yusup48kk.jpg

239hk.jpg

and still looks cute *swoons*

Guest MisZ UccHi

KYAAA~!! Sugoiii ne.. The person really ARE good in taking pictures! Thank you cho much for sharing these!!!!! They totally are CUTE!!! XDD Lookie, cho KAWaII... sugoii.. I wish I can meet them somewhere, like that too.. XDD Hisato... :wub:

Gosh, how did the person can take the picture cho CLOSE!!! XDD sugoii ne!!

Guest WingL

i want to go to japan JUST to be able to stalk them~~

esp on the train.. XDDDDD

i will be on the train alot.. XDDDD

ANYWAYS

Guest Yungeekun

awww those pics are so cute. I love the last animation. So cute. Those big pics of Yusuke *faints* so handsome.

Here's some of FLAME fanclub stuffs.

174883vh.jpg

174877dg.jpg

174865uv.jpg

174857cz.jpg

174842jc.jpg

174833ms.jpg

1748103oo.jpg

174800ar.jpg

174815qn.jpg

174821lo.jpg

credits:La Couleur

Guest MisZ UccHi

ah!! KAWAIII ne!! thanks for sharing these!! O_O that pic of Yusuke! KAWAIIII.. and lookie the picture of Izaki brothers!!! KAWAIII ne!!! XDD when they cho small really cuTE! XD KAWAII kaWAII! XP and that picture of Yusuke and the model! XD cho SWEEET!! RABU RABU!! Ah! kawaiii... i want those fanclub stuffs too.. ^^ the stuffs are cho kakoii.. i'm babbling too much now.. XD i want to go to Flame fanclub even! (and also LEAD!) demo~i'm not a member.. XDDDDD

Guest BabyXiah-

oh gosh.. the sticker pics are so cute <33

I miss seeing them though..

I was a fan of theirs last time till I lost track of them through tv and I couldn't find any forums that talk only about them..

but now I found a thread.. xD

YU KITAMURA <3333

edit>> ah..sorry..anyone mind to tell me where KyoHei went?

I am so outdated and I couldn't find any post talking about it.. (maybe I missed out some)

it must be long time ago huh? x.X

Guest MisZ UccHi

Miss FLAME cho much!! Those pictures are cho hilarious! XP RABU RABU! I'm HAPPY since there's still some FLame fans here!! I thought I don't know with who I'm going to talk about Flame with! XD

BabyXiah - erm.. let me see... how to say? Kyohei went to study again..... And he already came out one album... I miss Kyohei too.. but~u should see the new member, Seigo Noguchi.. he's good too.. ^^ and nice!

Anyways, here's a new forum for FLAME... well, kindda new.. hope all Flame fans can gather there and we go CRAzY bout FLAME! Let's support FLAME till the end!! XDD

http://www.invisionplus.net/forums/index.p...m=seigonoguchi&

Guest Yungeekun

^sadly, it's only very few FLAME fans left though. Hopefully, when they start releasing newer stuff, then the fans will come out and rejoice over FLAME once more. Uwah they are so behind, come back to us FLAME. :(

Archived