[drama 2005] Wedding 웨딩

creidesca

Guest fivemagic

Thanks sweetrhyme for the sypnosis. :)

I started watching ep 1 and 2 but nothing has progressed yet. It was really boring in the beginning so I hope it gets better. JNR is really cute in Wedding. ^_^

Welcome to this thread, Callie, glad to see you here..........you will enjoy the rest of the series, I mean, there are good scenes of RSW and JNR together in good times as well as their passionate bed kissing scene, and etc....., and plus you will love both RSW and JNR's best friends. They are very funny and cute. Also, JNR's parents are so cute here.......you will love them too.

Also, you will love the OST from Wedding........the lady singing in the bar is the main lady singing on the OST soundtrack except Track 4 and 5. Enjoy!

Have a Great weekend!!!!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinkii

hi hope its not too much to ask but can some one post da "propose poem" i really like it after hearing it...thanx in advance...

Guest YeeKrfan

hiyeee... I am back...

I already uploaded the 2002 JNR & RSW commercial - Wedding before wedding in youtube..feel free to view it and post comment..below is the link...enjoy!

hope you will love it..

thanks..

Thanks sweetrhyme! Wow the MVs..lots of lovey dovey moments and hugs & XOXOXO!!! :blush: :w00t:

Guest sweetrhyme

Thanks sweetrhyme for the sypnosis. :)

I started watching ep 1 and 2 but nothing has progressed yet. It was really boring in the beginning so I hope it gets better. JNR is really cute in Wedding. ^_^

You are very much welcome....just continue watching and try to dwell in every part of the drama...the first two episodes have it's own impact to the stroy....that after you watched the drama..you will say..oh that makes sense...believe me.... =). You will love every single moment and part of it..Most of us who already watched it dwell on every Sena and Seungwoo moments together...from beginning to end....

Just a teaser....have you noticed on the first epi..about the coffee thing...hmmm.. SW suddenly remembered what Sena told about not drinking too much coffee...isn't that cute???.. Sena already influenced him...and in fact followed what Sena's suggested...cutee....and so on...just enjoy each moment...

For me, Wedding is like a wine...that it tates progress as time goes and as you watched it. I already watched it for nth time and it's like watching it for the first time...more excitement and a roller coaster of emotions...=)

Glad to know you...

Welcome to this thread, Callie, glad to see you here..........you will enjoy the rest of the series, I mean, there are good scenes of RSW and JNR together in good times as well as their passionate bed kissing scene, and etc....., and plus you will love both RSW and JNR's best friends. They are very funny and cute. Also, JNR's parents are so cute here.......you will love them too.

Also, you will love the OST from Wedding........the lady singing in the bar is the main lady singing on the OST soundtrack except Track 4 and 5. Enjoy!

Have a Great weekend!!!!!

Hiyee fivemagic..it's been a while...=)

I agree with you absolutely...more than 100%

I already compiled my own wedding ost and I am enjoying listening and humming with it...And so happy to announced that I am able to sing along with RSW and JNR I'll Protect You"...really love that song...so sweet and so romantic..I feel that I want to be in love....=)

Thanks sweetrhyme! Wow the MVs..lots of lovey dovey moments and hugs & XOXOXO!!! :blush: :w00t:

Welcome =) glad that you like it...Nara's so cute everytime she blushes and feel so shy..hehehe..so childish and RSW seem so naughty with the way he smiled on the kissing part...and yet so adorable when he showed to the camera his wedding ring..beaming and as if saying that he was already married.....LOL *

Here's one more mv.. the Wedding Post Party

It's so sweet to see that RSW and JNR sat together..and sweeter to see that RSW passed tissue to JNR when she cried..but the sweetest thing is that when RSW wipes Nara's tears...giggle so much...

Hope you will like it...cheers

Guest atreyu112

Finally.. i finished watching the Wedding.. after for such hurdle to download the drama, finally i gave up and bought the DVD.. too bad the sub of that DVD is pretty bad.. anyway, it is a feel good drama.. i am soo surprise with JNR talent.. she can cry man.. i tot she can only carry a happy go lucky role but with this drama, it has proven that JNR is a versatile actress.. i like the chemistry between JNR and RSW... how i wish they are together in real life.. it would be lovely...

Guest fivemagic

You are very much welcome....just continue watching and try to dwell in every part of the drama...the first two episodes have it's own impact to the stroy....that after you watched the drama..you will say..oh that makes sense...believe me.... =). You will love every single moment and part of it..Most of us who already watched it dwell on every Sena and Seungwoo moments together...from beginning to end....

Just a teaser....have you noticed on the first epi..about the coffee thing...hmmm.. SW suddenly remembered what Sena told about not drinking too much coffee...isn't that cute???.. Sena already influenced him...and in fact followed what Sena's suggested...cutee....and so on...just enjoy each moment...

For me, Wedding is like a wine...that it tates progress as time goes and as you watched it. I already watched it for nth time and it's like watching it for the first time...more excitement and a roller coaster of emotions...=)

Glad to know you...

Hiyee fivemagic..it's been a while...=)

I agree with you absolutely...more than 100%

I already compiled my own wedding ost and I am enjoying listening and humming with it...And so happy to announced that I am able to sing along with RSW and JNR I'll Protect You"...really love that song...so sweet and so romantic..I feel that I want to be in love....=)

Welcome =) glad that you like it...Nara's so cute everytime she blushes and feel so shy..hehehe..so childish and RSW seem so naughty with the way he smiled on the kissing part...and yet so adorable when he showed to the camera his wedding ring..beaming and as if saying that he was already married.....LOL *

Here's one more mv.. the Wedding Post Party

It's so sweet to see that RSW and JNR sat together..and sweeter to see that RSW passed tissue to JNR when she cried..but the sweetest thing is that when RSW wipes Nara's tears...giggle so much...

Hope you will like it...cheers

Hey sweetrhyme,

It's definately been awhile and I miss chatting with you. Thank you for the youtube........it was so nice and sweet for RSW to wipe JNR's tears, and of course, it they are a couple in real-life, it would be totally awesome. I still can not get over them.

You are right about JNR.....she sure is cute everytime when she blushes and/or feels shy, and yet she is so adorable and sweet.

Guest sweetrhyme

Finally.. i finished watching the Wedding.. after for such hurdle to download the drama, finally i gave up and bought the DVD.. too bad the sub of that DVD is pretty bad.. anyway, it is a feel good drama.. i am soo surprise with JNR talent.. she can cry man.. i tot she can only carry a happy go lucky role but with this drama, it has proven that JNR is a versatile actress.. i like the chemistry between JNR and RSW... how i wish they are together in real life.. it would be lovely...

wow! that's so great to hear atreyu...actually I am about to suggest the clubbox onlyfornara where you can d/l the whoe wedding drama and bts and making....but I think I am too late...maybe it will applicable to the others who are desperately ( =) ) looking for the drama d/l link....

about the sub maybe you bought the other version.. i also have a copy of that chinese/taiwanese version..but the one from yesasia is english based sub wherein the translation is not that horrible...but still I am so happy for you...

JNR is really a very good actress...very versatile and the chemistry between her and RSW is awesome..they have this rapport that I can't imagine them being paired with other actors and actresses.... =)

let's just cross our fingers for the real life JNR & RSW item thing...besides they are both single at the moment and they are really very close..=)

Really happy for you...

Guest sweetrhyme

Hey sweetrhyme,

It's definately been awhile and I miss chatting with you. Thank you for the youtube........it was so nice and sweet for RSW to wipe JNR's tears, and of course, it they are a couple in real-life, it would be totally awesome. I still can not get over them.

You are right about JNR.....she sure is cute everytime when she blushes and/or feels shy, and yet she is so adorable and sweet.

hiyee fivemagic...miss chatting with you too...

my pleasure..glad that you like it...just drop by here every now and then for I'll be posting some of youtube links where you can watch more of wedding bts, makings and ngs....and some of RSW-JNR off-cam sweet moments...=).. just give me some more time to upload..or you can of course view my youtube account...

that's what I like most about JNR she never lost that childlike in her....she blushes so easily....

I am hoping for another JNR & RSW project actually...another drama, movie or concert since their voice really blend together -- they have this harmony when it comes to singing..

does anyone seen their duet during JNR concert in China last Dec. 25, 2005? RSW guested and they sang I'll Protect You...so sweet...the way they look each other while singing..and ahem...the thought that they were together last Christmas Day...isn't it romantic? Two single people "searching for love" being together in one of the most special day and singing a so romantic and meaningful song...ahh...giggle so much..

Here's the link....enjoy it..

http://ent.sina.com.cn/y/2005-12-26/1217941109.html

mms://nv.sina.com.cn/ent/2005/12/26263580.wmv

me too...can't get over JNR & RSW... i am really hoping that somewhere down the roaad they will end up together..=) and will lived happily ever after...just like Sena and Seungwoo..=)

Guest hoshikara

Hehe, I'm kinda new here.

And I was kinda wondering if anyone could send me the OST to Wedding?

Almost all the links I've been finding have been expired.

Thanks! (:

Guest sweetrhyme

Hehe, I'm kinda new here.

And I was kinda wondering if anyone could send me the OST to Wedding?

Almost all the links I've been finding have been expired.

Thanks! (:

welcome to the the wedding thread hoshikara....

got a good news for you..hmmm..about the wedding ost you may try to check it out from wedding_koreandrama@yahoo.com friendster account. All links for the wedding ost are posted there. add it up and feel free to view it's blog..All wedding ost links are in the blog...under wedding ost and i'll protect you title. I already tried the links and it's working...

just pm me or post all concerns here in the thread...

glad to know you...

Guest sweetrhyme

hmm...i didn't have the chance to watch the ending...what happened...:(

Here's the link where you can dl the wedding last epi:

Episode 18 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4SG0UUCA

for subtitles go here

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17098

and the epi18 dialogue..credit to n5y17cgirl

WEDDING last episode..

airport scene

Sena: Seungwoo~!...

Sena: Seungwoo, don’t go. I still love you! I know loving you wasn’t enough to make us work before… but you leaving like this, not being able to see you again, I really don’t think I can stand it. Don’t go!

SW: You… love me?

Sena: I thought you weren’t leaving for another month.

SW: You think I’m still leaving for the U.S. –

Sena: No, don’t go!

SW: People are staring… (his colleague calls him) I think I have to go right now.

Sena: SW!

SW: I’ll be back soon.

Sena: Not in 2 years?

SW: I don’t know what you heard from whom, but I’m only going on a short business trip for a week.

Sena: Huh?

SW: I was thinking of calling you, but I just thought I’d tell you when I got back. Of course, I wouldn’t just leave like that… I appreciate you coming out here to see me off. And thank you for telling me you love me. I’ll see you when I get back…Let’s talk more then… *kiss* Thank you.

SJ: o.k. yeah, so I told a little white lie (about SW leaving for the U.S. today). Confessing your feelings first is your specialty, after all… What, Sena? I can’t hear you… (hangs up the phone)

Eunhui: She confessed? Wow… Isn’t Sena heroic? Going to the airport to confess her love…

Suzy: After she said all that stuff about how she wasn’t going to hang all her hopes on love ever again. Acting all high & mighty…

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Sena goes to visit SW’s mom’s grave

Sena: Mother, they’re beautiful, aren’t they? There weren’t any white ones, so I just brought you pink ones… Mother, I’m sorry. Now I think I understand. You were upset when you found out SW & I weren’t getting along, weren’t you. I cried a lot while reading the notebook you gave me. I still love SW very much. But how can I find a way to trust SW again like I used to? You’re the one person in this world who trusts & love SW the most. It would be nice if you could teach me how. It would have been nice if you were still here.

Yoonsoo: Sena…

S: Yoonsoo, did you come to ask mother something?

YS: Is that why I came? Is that why you came, Sena?

S: Yes.

YS: Can I ask what that was?

S: I wanted to know how I can find a way to trust SW again.

YS: I’m sorry. That’s all my fault.

S: No, it’s not. I believe you now. After SW’s mom died, after receiving that notebook from you… that’s when I knew: you’re connected through SW’s mom. You really are family. I thought if I believed you that all of my problems with SW would be taken care of, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

YS: Why not?

S: Just ‘cuz… I think I lost my courage.

YS: How can you lose your courage? What about me then? Thanks to you, I had the courage to go and see Jinhui. And I told him – not that I love him – but that my heart would flutter. It was a good feeling. That was a once in a lifetime opportunity for me.

S: You loved Jinhui, didn’t you.

YS: I can’t love him. It’s too little, too late now. I’m at ease being alone now.

S: No, you can’t. You’re just running away. Jinhui loves you, too. Sorry if I’m acting like I know it all. But Jinhui’s dumb, too. He says his head hurts when really it’s his heart that’s hurting… Even so, even though Jinhui may be awkward/inapt and may upset you, couldn’t you just grab hold of him and hang onto him? Isn’t that what you came here to ask SW’s mom?

Yoonsoo’s text message to Jinhui: I’m hurting… will you come?

Jinhui: Wanna dance? Let’s dance. Does your heart still flutter? Mine does. Since you’re responsible for that, don’t be stubborn: let’s get married and go to America together… Aren’t you gonna answer me?

YS: shakes her head no

JH: Then what is it that you want?

YS: You’re answer to my question. I know I’m being shameless here, but I’m going to say what I want. It’s what I really want. B/c if it’s with you, I’m happy. I’ll say it now: will you go with me to America? Will you stay by my side? Will you love me? Will you marry me? Aren’t you going to answer me?

<i>"When the sunlight touches the ground,

I miss you."</i>

<i>"When the shadow of the moonlight slowly

climbs up, I miss you."</i>

<i>"The sun is setting, soon the

stars will shine upon me."</i>

<i>"If only you were here!"</i>

JH: I also want to experience reciting it for once.

That's my guarantee.

YS: 'I’m going to enjoy my food.'

JH: What

YS: Say it with me.

JH: How childish… o.k o.k. "I’m going to enjoy my food." there, satisfied?.. Why are you crying?

YS: Let’s eat.

JH puts something on YS’s plate

JH: Eat this, too.

YS: I hate this.

JH: That’s why you have to eat it.

So YS puts something that JH hates on his plate

JH: I really hate this.

YS: You have to eat what you don’t like to eat.

(laughter)

JH: Eat it all.

YS: What is this…

SW’s text message to Sena #1:

I just arrived in Washington... I was so happy that you came out to the airport.

I don’t know who told you that lie, but I’m grateful all the same. I wish you wouldn’t think about anything else. Just… wait for me, feeling the exact same way you felt today.

Message #2:

<i>Autumn has arrived in Washington. The leaves

should be turning red in Seoul now.</i>

<i>How was your day?</i>

Message #3:

<i>I bypassed the bookstore, and chanced upon

the magazine you once recommended me.</i>

<i>I felt happy when I saw it, and stood there

browsing for a while. Finally I bought it.</i>

<i>I'm wondering what you're up to now.</i>

<i>Ambassador Margaret was wearing a flower brooch today.</i>

<i>So I feel, this time our discussion

will be fruitful.</i>

<i>Sometimes, Ambassador Margaret will remind me of you.</i>

<i>I'm leaving for home tomorrow. I'll be

able to see you tomorrow.</i>

Sena starts calling her friends

Sena: Eunhee?

Eunhui: Sena, I’m so dead tired. I stayed up all night listening to you remember?

Sena: Sooji?

Suzy: I couldn’t sleep last night b/c of you, so I just decided to go jogging.

I know, I know. Today’s the day SW comes back. I’m gonna hang up if you say that one more time.

SW’s Text Message #4:

I’m at the airport now. It must be early morning there. You dressing warmly enough? I worry b/c you tend to wear such thin clothes. I’ll call you when I get in this evening. I miss you; can’t wait to see you.

Sena’s thoughts:

When I see him again, will I run away? Or will I run to him like before?

Sena’s parents

Dad: As if

Mom: No, I’m sure of it. Lately, she hasn’t been eating, her mind’s been elsewhere…

Dad: It’s probably b/c of SW.

Mom: No, that’s not it… what if she’s seeing someone (having an affair)?

Dad: How dare you even say that… what’s wrong with you.

Mom: She’s definitely going to meet a guy. Spending all that time on makeup.

Dad: How would you know?

Mom: oh… umm… oh, here comes Sena.

Sena: I have plans. I’ll probably be late coming home tonight.

SW’s text message to Sena

<i>I'm here. I feel this is where it

all began for us.</i>

<i>I'm on the overhead bridge. Where are

you? I'd really like to see you.</i>

Sena & SW in the café

SW: See, you’re wearing thin clothing again.

Sena: I was thinking of wearing this since a few days ago, but it only just started getting cold yesterday. It’s the outfit you bought for me.

SW: Mmm hmm…

Sena: Why aren’t you listening to me?

SW: B/c I’m too busy staring at your face; it’s been too long since I’ve seen it. I’ve missed it. This place is…?

Sena: This is the cafe where you said those harsh words to me (back when they first met).

SW: Why did we come in here of all places?... I have something to say to you. It’s not anything harsh this time… It’s actually my 3rd wish… I want to stay married & give it another try. You’re more precious/important to me than anyone or anything… Please accept this [ring]. It’s my wish.

Sena accepts the ring

SW: Thank you.

Sena: It’s your wish… even though you didn’t listen to my 3rd wish (when she asked for a divorce).

SW: That was no good. Make another wish.

Sena: But… I don’t want to go to America. I told myself even if things worked out for the two of us, I wasn’t going to get back together with you right away.

SW: What does that mean?

Sena: Marriage is very important to you, but it’s different for me. I want to properly date you.

SW: That we can do while we’re married -

Sena: We tried the marriage thing first before, but it didn’t work.

SW: What?

Sena: So instead of getting back together right away, let’s live separately, date properly again, hold each other’s hands again… among other things… So I can’t go with you to the U.S. But for 2 years, we can just travel back & forth -

SW: I don’t think I can live apart for 2 years. I’m not going to the U.S. I gave up on that [dream].

S: You’re not? You gave up? How come?

SW: B/c of you… I couldn’t go like this. Up until you came to me in the airport that day, I wasn’t sure about your feelings or how long I’d have to wait. And even if we were to get back together, I just want to start over as a new family with you & your parents.

That is, if that’s o.k with you.

Sena: It’s o.k.

SW: Shall I take you home? Mother & father (your parents) – do you think they’ll worry? I really don’t want to part with you just yet.

Sena: I told them I was going to be late coming home… then, where shall we go?

SW: Let’s go home. It’s close by.

Sena: Should we go to the market then? (and then something about making some sort of egg dish with meat or something)

SW: Mom use to make that well.

Sena: That’s exactly it. The recipe is from the cooking notebook you’re mom wrote for me. Yoonsoo gave it to me. I’ll show it to you later.

SW: oh..

Sena: From now on, you’ll be able to eat a lot of the stuff your mom use to make. Aren’t you glad.

SW: yeah… but going to the market together doesn’t seem to be very date-like.

Sena: So you don’t want to?

SW: No, I like it. And while we’re at it, about the whole taking it slow & dating thing… that’s all fine & good, but is it o.k. if I hold your hand?

Sena: I think that will be o.k.

EH: Did you get a text message?

SJ: Sena says she’s going grocery shopping with SW. That Sena… after all that crying and hanging up the phone.

EH: See, I told you there was nothing to worry about. Let’s go out there & dance.

Lewey: Bro… hands him a drink

JM: thnx

HC: They dance well.

Jungmin: Oh you came? The more I see her, the cuter she becomes.

Lewey: Cute? Please… they keep switching partners, esp. Eunhui.

HC: I hear you’re dating Eunhui.

Jungmin: Yeah, I’m not sure how that came about… but Eunhui’s family is really strange. How can you only hold hands while dating?

HC: Well if you wanted to do anything else, you would have to get married first.

Jungmin: Married? No, we’re just meeting casually, "coolly". How about you & SJ? Are things going well?

HC: We’re just dating casually, too, like you said.

Jungmin: I see.

Lewey: What – cool? Aish, what is this. It makes me want to start dating someone.

Jungmin: What are you doing?

EH: You’re so sleek. You’re jealous, huh.

SJ: Will you let go of my hand? It hurts.

HC: Why in the world are you doing this? You want me to look, is that it?

SJ: It’s not like we’re engaged. What’s your problem? We’re not engaged.

HC: So… that’s what you want me to consider?

SJ: You don’t even talk about marriage.

HC: Who says that? Let’s get married! Let’s go.

Sena’s parents

Dad: Why is she so late?

Mom: She said she was going to be late

D: If she’s really having an affair, how can I face SW?

M: Just don’t see him. Hmm… should we just let her get a divorce?

D: What? No, I don’t like it. I’m going to live with SW. You & Sena move out & live together, since she takes after you.

M: Wow… not too long ago, you used to say Sena took after you.

D: The person who takes after me is SW.

M: Does that make sense?

D: Yes, it makes sense. It’s my prerogative. I feel so sorry for SW.

Sena: Mother sure is pretty.

SW: I brought [that picture] back with me the last time.

Sena: I was upset b/c I couldn’t really remember her face, how she looked. I’m glad.

I was severely reprimanded by my dad for saying that I wanted a divorce from you – that I wasn’t there for you during your most difficult time; that I was being selfish & just thinking about myself; that I couldn’t be your family when you needed someone the most.

SW: I’m glad it worked out.

Sena; More than being reprimanded, I was more upset that I couldn’t hold you while you were going through difficult times. I really wanted to hold you.

SW: Hold me... I also had something I’ve been wanting to say.

Sena: What is it.

SW: I wanted to tell my mom something, and regret not having been able to. Can I say it now?

Sena: Go ahead. Mother’s here, too.

SW: o.k. I’m going to then... Mom, you asked me what I liked about my wife. What was so beautiful about her…

Sena: oh, that?

SW: yeah that… the first day we met, I loved how she would look at me & laugh, how she would only look at me & no one else, how she had this happiness about her, how she knew how to look at everything more beautifully than others. Even if she’s hurting, she’s more concerned about others. And even though I caused her great pain, how she’s willing to trust me again – that’s what I love about her. Mom, I think I loved everything about her. So, you don’t have to worry about us now. We’re going to be happy together & live happily together…Thank you for coming back to me. *kiss* Is this also against the rules of dating?

Sena: It’s really late. Mom & dad will be worried.

SW: Don’t go. *and yet another kiss*

Sena’s dad: So she really didn’t come home last night. Without even calling…

SW: It doesn’t seem like they’re up yet.

Sena’s dad: SW

Sena’s mom: SW

Dad: so wait, last night, the two of you -?

Mom: the two of you?

SW: I’m sorry for making you worry. It’s all my fault. From now on, I’ll be more careful to consider Sena’s feelings. So please give me your blessing to take Sena back.

Sena: Weren’t we going to live apart and date for awhile?

Mom: What – date?

Dad: Take her back. You know what’s best; do as you please.

SW: Thank you. I’ll do everything I can to make Sena happy.

Mom: I feel like we’re watching them start all over again.

Dad: It feels kind of weird, huh… to Sena: treat SW well.

Sena: Dad, we –

Dad: never mind… SW, our Sena is really beautiful, but she’s still immature. So I hope that you can love her and be patient with her. Usually the person next to you has to be happy in order for your lives to be comfortable. That’s why I believe you have to pay more attention and try to make your spouse happy even more so after marriage rather than when you’re just dating. So from now on, I wish the two of you only happiness. o.k.? The hard stuff – just have your mom take care of it.

Mom: Dear -

Dad: Then she’ll just tells me to do it. And that’s how we get along.

YS: How have you been?

SW: You weren’t even going to let us attend the wedding?

YS: I think JH thought it would be uncomfortable for me b/c of his family if we had the wedding here in Korea. He says we’d get married in the U.S. and then come back here & do it again.

SW: I see. Congratulations, Yoonsoo… JH must be happy.

YS: JH says he’s happy that there’s someone who depends(?) on him now. Why does he have to say it like that. Why can’t he just say he’s happy that he has family now? It feels weird being married; feels more awkward.

SW: Yeah, it is at first.

YS: You’re already use to all this, aren’t you. Are you happy?

SW: Yeah… we start each day as a couple (dating) and we end each day as husband & wife.

YS: What?

SW: oh it’s just this thing that Sena & I have living together.

YS: You’re showing off. How wonderful… SW, be happy.

SW: You, too. Be happy.

YS: Sena –

SW: Jinhui –

YS: JH was just going to park the car.

SW: [sena] should be here by now.

JH: Sena

Sena: Jinhui

JH: I heard you bravely decided to go with your heart & pick [sW].

Sena: I heard you bravely decided to go with your heart & pick [Yoonsoo].

JH: Don’t copy me.

not sure exactly what they say next… and then

Sena: SW’s changed… although he still hasn’t told me he loves me.

JH: Really? You still haven’t heard those words from him?

Sena: With that kind of personality, who knows when he’ll say it. But I know I’ll hear it someday, so in the meantime I like the feeling of anticipation.

JH: I guess that is exciting. Looking at you, you really seemed to have changed.

Sena: Why all of a sudden are you speaking to me in the formal tense?

JH: I am indebted to you. Thank you for this new start/relationship b/w the 4 of us. I’m happy. Having met you again - I’ll always have fond memories. It feels a little weird.

Sena: Sounds like something I heard somewhere before…

JH: Be very happy.

Sena: Be very happy.

SW: Where are you guys going to live?

JH: New York should be nice...

JH: Are you sad?

YS: Yeah, a little. Now that I have to think about leaving… but what were you talking w/ Sena about earlier?

JH: You know how to be jealous?

YS: So what, you thought I was faking it all this time? From now on, don’t be friendly with other woman. I want to walk on this side; I like this side better.

JH: But this side is more comfortable for me.

YS: No, I want to.

JH: Wow… things are definitely starting differently this time around… oh, Sena… o.k. o.k. I won’t talk about other woman. I won’t meet them. The End.

YS: The Beginning.

Sena: What is it that you wanted to tell me?

SW: While I was watching you sleep yesterday (or last night), I felt like all of a sudden there was something I needed to tell you.

Sena: What – why are you watching someone who’s sleeping.

SW: You were even snoring.

Sena: You’re too much. Let’s use separate rooms from now on.

SW: Who’s the one that insisted we use separate rooms? I watched you b/c you’re pretty. B/c I like to.

Sena: But from now on, you can’t watch me while I’m sleeping, ‘k? But while you were watching me sleep, what was it that you were thinking?

SW: umm…. What shall we eat today?

Sena: I knew you were going to do that. o.k. here’s the menu: 1) that egg-meat thing (from earlier); 2) noodles; 3) soy bean paste stew; 4) curry rice.

SW: You’re too much. Do you realize that’s all we ever eat? I’ll cook instead then.

Sena: Thank you, SW. I’m so happy. But… do you think you’ll ever compose a (musical) piece? I think it would be nice: you composing, me playing the piano next to you.

SW: Let’s do that then. Oh yeah, tomorrow, I have plans with your dad.

Sena: What about me & mom?

SW: I think he said not to say anything…

Sena: He’s too much. How can he like only you, "dahng shin" (you my dear), so much?

SW: "Dahng shin"? Did you just call me "dahng shin"?

Sena: Did I? I take it back; ignore what I said.

SW: While we’re at it, why don’t we change what we call each other. “Yeu boh” (darling, sweetheart)

Sena: How come whenever we take a walk you always say you have something to tell me? And then you don’t tell me.

SW: I do have something to say, but that’s… I can’t seem to bring myself to say it in the moment.

Sena: What is it?

SW: It’s nothing.

Sena: What

SW: Later

Sena: Just tell me

Sena: Just tell me, please... alright just tell me later then.

SW: I love you. I love you… I love you… Forever…

Sena: What do you think is most important thing in a marriage/family? Is it still happiness for you?

SW: What about you? Do you still think it’s trust?

Sena: I think trust is a feeling. Sometimes I think it’s communication… being honest… what else? Spending time together, waiting for each other, even if you have difference of opinion being understanding & learning to compromise; being able to cook well; trying your best. I feel like there’s more & more – too many things - that are important. What about you?

SW: More than anything else, being happy with that person who will do all those things with you – you, Sena… Let’s continue walking like this.

Sena: I will do my best. I will be happy. Until the ends of the earth, like this I will be happy together as husband & wife…

Ending montage with all the couples (including flashbacks)…

*funny wedding scene with EH & Jungmin*

The photographer is trying to get both the bride & groom’s family to smile. He finally gives up and just says “o.k. whatever. Do whatever you want.”

So happy that SN turn back to a happy person and trust SW again ...

so cute..the last scene of SW & Sena in their home (home that starts it all) ..Sena goes back to the real Sena..the way she dress and her hairstyle while SW is so cute..that he is in pink! (fave color of his YEU BOH)..holding hands while reading...Sena is so cute that she have to clear her throat first to get SW's attention..

SW kissed SN several times...

I love how they ended the last scene with the "I'll Protect You"duet of JNR & RSW.

**THE END**

You can also check friendster account:wedding_koreandrama@yahoo.com (add it up also..thanks) for a video clips of the WEDDING last episode..( 12th video clip - second to the last video clip.. I think)..

Finally, happy ending.

Glad to know you

Guest sweetrhyme

Perk up! Got a good news...

I reuploaded some of wedding stuffs for you to d/l or stream...

Please feel free to visit the following links and see for yourself some clips, mvs, wedding ngs, makings, bts, ost for you to watch or even save to your pc...

Here are the links:

http://sweetrhyme.multiply.com/

OR

http://hosted.filefront.com/sweetrhyme

credit to the originally uploaders and makers...

of course to n5y17cgirl for re-uploading it also..since from her re-uploaded files I got my personal wedding stuffs..but unfortunately some of those were not working already..that's why I re-re-uploaded it for all of you to have..

thanks again my dearie...

enjoy everyone...=)

Guest fivemagic

Here's the link where you can dl the wedding last epi:

for subtitles go here

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17098

and the epi18 dialogue..credit to n5y17cgirl

WEDDING last episode..

airport scene

Sena: Seungwoo~!...

Sena: Seungwoo, don’t go. I still love you! I know loving you wasn’t enough to make us work before… but you leaving like this, not being able to see you again, I really don’t think I can stand it. Don’t go!

SW: You… love me?

Sena: I thought you weren’t leaving for another month.

SW: You think I’m still leaving for the U.S. –

Sena: No, don’t go!

SW: People are staring… (his colleague calls him) I think I have to go right now.

Sena: SW!

SW: I’ll be back soon.

Sena: Not in 2 years?

SW: I don’t know what you heard from whom, but I’m only going on a short business trip for a week.

Sena: Huh?

SW: I was thinking of calling you, but I just thought I’d tell you when I got back. Of course, I wouldn’t just leave like that… I appreciate you coming out here to see me off. And thank you for telling me you love me. I’ll see you when I get back…Let’s talk more then… *kiss* Thank you.

SJ: o.k. yeah, so I told a little white lie (about SW leaving for the U.S. today). Confessing your feelings first is your specialty, after all… What, Sena? I can’t hear you… (hangs up the phone)

Eunhui: She confessed? Wow… Isn’t Sena heroic? Going to the airport to confess her love…

Suzy: After she said all that stuff about how she wasn’t going to hang all her hopes on love ever again. Acting all high & mighty…

Sena goes to visit SW’s mom’s grave

Sena: Mother, they’re beautiful, aren’t they? There weren’t any white ones, so I just brought you pink ones… Mother, I’m sorry. Now I think I understand. You were upset when you found out SW & I weren’t getting along, weren’t you. I cried a lot while reading the notebook you gave me. I still love SW very much. But how can I find a way to trust SW again like I used to? You’re the one person in this world who trusts & love SW the most. It would be nice if you could teach me how. It would have been nice if you were still here.

Yoonsoo: Sena…

S: Yoonsoo, did you come to ask mother something?

YS: Is that why I came? Is that why you came, Sena?

S: Yes.

YS: Can I ask what that was?

S: I wanted to know how I can find a way to trust SW again.

YS: I’m sorry. That’s all my fault.

S: No, it’s not. I believe you now. After SW’s mom died, after receiving that notebook from you… that’s when I knew: you’re connected through SW’s mom. You really are family. I thought if I believed you that all of my problems with SW would be taken care of, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

YS: Why not?

S: Just ‘cuz… I think I lost my courage.

YS: How can you lose your courage? What about me then? Thanks to you, I had the courage to go and see Jinhui. And I told him – not that I love him – but that my heart would flutter. It was a good feeling. That was a once in a lifetime opportunity for me.

S: You loved Jinhui, didn’t you.

YS: I can’t love him. It’s too little, too late now. I’m at ease being alone now.

S: No, you can’t. You’re just running away. Jinhui loves you, too. Sorry if I’m acting like I know it all. But Jinhui’s dumb, too. He says his head hurts when really it’s his heart that’s hurting… Even so, even though Jinhui may be awkward/inapt and may upset you, couldn’t you just grab hold of him and hang onto him? Isn’t that what you came here to ask SW’s mom?

Yoonsoo’s text message to Jinhui: I’m hurting… will you come?

Jinhui: Wanna dance? Let’s dance. Does your heart still flutter? Mine does. Since you’re responsible for that, don’t be stubborn: let’s get married and go to America together… Aren’t you gonna answer me?

YS: shakes her head no

JH: Then what is it that you want?

YS: You’re answer to my question. I know I’m being shameless here, but I’m going to say what I want. It’s what I really want. B/c if it’s with you, I’m happy. I’ll say it now: will you go with me to America? Will you stay by my side? Will you love me? Will you marry me? Aren’t you going to answer me?

<i>"When the sunlight touches the ground,

I miss you."</i>

<i>"When the shadow of the moonlight slowly

climbs up, I miss you."</i>

<i>"The sun is setting, soon the

stars will shine upon me."</i>

<i>"If only you were here!"</i>

JH: I also want to experience reciting it for once.

That's my guarantee.

YS: 'I’m going to enjoy my food.'

JH: What

YS: Say it with me.

JH: How childish… o.k o.k. "I’m going to enjoy my food." there, satisfied?.. Why are you crying?

YS: Let’s eat.

JH puts something on YS’s plate

JH: Eat this, too.

YS: I hate this.

JH: That’s why you have to eat it.

So YS puts something that JH hates on his plate

JH: I really hate this.

YS: You have to eat what you don’t like to eat.

(laughter)

JH: Eat it all.

YS: What is this…

SW’s text message to Sena #1:

I just arrived in Washington... I was so happy that you came out to the airport.

I don’t know who told you that lie, but I’m grateful all the same. I wish you wouldn’t think about anything else. Just… wait for me, feeling the exact same way you felt today.

Message #2:

<i>Autumn has arrived in Washington. The leaves

should be turning red in Seoul now.</i>

<i>How was your day?</i>

Message #3:

<i>I bypassed the bookstore, and chanced upon

the magazine you once recommended me.</i>

<i>I felt happy when I saw it, and stood there

browsing for a while. Finally I bought it.</i>

<i>I'm wondering what you're up to now.</i>

<i>Ambassador Margaret was wearing a flower brooch today.</i>

<i>So I feel, this time our discussion

will be fruitful.</i>

<i>Sometimes, Ambassador Margaret will remind me of you.</i>

<i>I'm leaving for home tomorrow. I'll be

able to see you tomorrow.</i>

Sena starts calling her friends

Sena: Eunhee?

Eunhui: Sena, I’m so dead tired. I stayed up all night listening to you remember?

Sena: Sooji?

Suzy: I couldn’t sleep last night b/c of you, so I just decided to go jogging.

I know, I know. Today’s the day SW comes back. I’m gonna hang up if you say that one more time.

SW’s Text Message #4:

I’m at the airport now. It must be early morning there. You dressing warmly enough? I worry b/c you tend to wear such thin clothes. I’ll call you when I get in this evening. I miss you; can’t wait to see you.

Sena’s thoughts:

When I see him again, will I run away? Or will I run to him like before?

Sena’s parents

Dad: As if

Mom: No, I’m sure of it. Lately, she hasn’t been eating, her mind’s been elsewhere…

Dad: It’s probably b/c of SW.

Mom: No, that’s not it… what if she’s seeing someone (having an affair)?

Dad: How dare you even say that… what’s wrong with you.

Mom: She’s definitely going to meet a guy. Spending all that time on makeup.

Dad: How would you know?

Mom: oh… umm… oh, here comes Sena.

Sena: I have plans. I’ll probably be late coming home tonight.

SW’s text message to Sena

<i>I'm here. I feel this is where it

all began for us.</i>

<i>I'm on the overhead bridge. Where are

you? I'd really like to see you.</i>

Sena & SW in the café

SW: See, you’re wearing thin clothing again.

Sena: I was thinking of wearing this since a few days ago, but it only just started getting cold yesterday. It’s the outfit you bought for me.

SW: Mmm hmm…

Sena: Why aren’t you listening to me?

SW: B/c I’m too busy staring at your face; it’s been too long since I’ve seen it. I’ve missed it. This place is…?

Sena: This is the cafe where you said those harsh words to me (back when they first met).

SW: Why did we come in here of all places?... I have something to say to you. It’s not anything harsh this time… It’s actually my 3rd wish… I want to stay married & give it another try. You’re more precious/important to me than anyone or anything… Please accept this [ring]. It’s my wish.

Sena accepts the ring

SW: Thank you.

Sena: It’s your wish… even though you didn’t listen to my 3rd wish (when she asked for a divorce).

SW: That was no good. Make another wish.

Sena: But… I don’t want to go to America. I told myself even if things worked out for the two of us, I wasn’t going to get back together with you right away.

SW: What does that mean?

Sena: Marriage is very important to you, but it’s different for me. I want to properly date you.

SW: That we can do while we’re married -

Sena: We tried the marriage thing first before, but it didn’t work.

SW: What?

Sena: So instead of getting back together right away, let’s live separately, date properly again, hold each other’s hands again… among other things… So I can’t go with you to the U.S. But for 2 years, we can just travel back & forth -

SW: I don’t think I can live apart for 2 years. I’m not going to the U.S. I gave up on that [dream].

S: You’re not? You gave up? How come?

SW: B/c of you… I couldn’t go like this. Up until you came to me in the airport that day, I wasn’t sure about your feelings or how long I’d have to wait. And even if we were to get back together, I just want to start over as a new family with you & your parents.

That is, if that’s o.k with you.

Sena: It’s o.k.

SW: Shall I take you home? Mother & father (your parents) – do you think they’ll worry? I really don’t want to part with you just yet.

Sena: I told them I was going to be late coming home… then, where shall we go?

SW: Let’s go home. It’s close by.

Sena: Should we go to the market then? (and then something about making some sort of egg dish with meat or something)

SW: Mom use to make that well.

Sena: That’s exactly it. The recipe is from the cooking notebook you’re mom wrote for me. Yoonsoo gave it to me. I’ll show it to you later.

SW: oh..

Sena: From now on, you’ll be able to eat a lot of the stuff your mom use to make. Aren’t you glad.

SW: yeah… but going to the market together doesn’t seem to be very date-like.

Sena: So you don’t want to?

SW: No, I like it. And while we’re at it, about the whole taking it slow & dating thing… that’s all fine & good, but is it o.k. if I hold your hand?

Sena: I think that will be o.k.

EH: Did you get a text message?

SJ: Sena says she’s going grocery shopping with SW. That Sena… after all that crying and hanging up the phone.

EH: See, I told you there was nothing to worry about. Let’s go out there & dance.

Lewey: Bro… hands him a drink

JM: thnx

HC: They dance well.

Jungmin: Oh you came? The more I see her, the cuter she becomes.

Lewey: Cute? Please… they keep switching partners, esp. Eunhui.

HC: I hear you’re dating Eunhui.

Jungmin: Yeah, I’m not sure how that came about… but Eunhui’s family is really strange. How can you only hold hands while dating?

HC: Well if you wanted to do anything else, you would have to get married first.

Jungmin: Married? No, we’re just meeting casually, "coolly". How about you & SJ? Are things going well?

HC: We’re just dating casually, too, like you said.

Jungmin: I see.

Lewey: What – cool? Aish, what is this. It makes me want to start dating someone.

Jungmin: What are you doing?

EH: You’re so sleek. You’re jealous, huh.

SJ: Will you let go of my hand? It hurts.

HC: Why in the world are you doing this? You want me to look, is that it?

SJ: It’s not like we’re engaged. What’s your problem? We’re not engaged.

HC: So… that’s what you want me to consider?

SJ: You don’t even talk about marriage.

HC: Who says that? Let’s get married! Let’s go.

Sena’s parents

Dad: Why is she so late?

Mom: She said she was going to be late

D: If she’s really having an affair, how can I face SW?

M: Just don’t see him. Hmm… should we just let her get a divorce?

D: What? No, I don’t like it. I’m going to live with SW. You & Sena move out & live together, since she takes after you.

M: Wow… not too long ago, you used to say Sena took after you.

D: The person who takes after me is SW.

M: Does that make sense?

D: Yes, it makes sense. It’s my prerogative. I feel so sorry for SW.

Sena: Mother sure is pretty.

SW: I brought [that picture] back with me the last time.

Sena: I was upset b/c I couldn’t really remember her face, how she looked. I’m glad.

I was severely reprimanded by my dad for saying that I wanted a divorce from you – that I wasn’t there for you during your most difficult time; that I was being selfish & just thinking about myself; that I couldn’t be your family when you needed someone the most.

SW: I’m glad it worked out.

Sena; More than being reprimanded, I was more upset that I couldn’t hold you while you were going through difficult times. I really wanted to hold you.

SW: Hold me... I also had something I’ve been wanting to say.

Sena: What is it.

SW: I wanted to tell my mom something, and regret not having been able to. Can I say it now?

Sena: Go ahead. Mother’s here, too.

SW: o.k. I’m going to then... Mom, you asked me what I liked about my wife. What was so beautiful about her…

Sena: oh, that?

SW: yeah that… the first day we met, I loved how she would look at me & laugh, how she would only look at me & no one else, how she had this happiness about her, how she knew how to look at everything more beautifully than others. Even if she’s hurting, she’s more concerned about others. And even though I caused her great pain, how she’s willing to trust me again – that’s what I love about her. Mom, I think I loved everything about her. So, you don’t have to worry about us now. We’re going to be happy together & live happily together…Thank you for coming back to me. *kiss* Is this also against the rules of dating?

Sena: It’s really late. Mom & dad will be worried.

SW: Don’t go. *and yet another kiss*

Sena’s dad: So she really didn’t come home last night. Without even calling…

SW: It doesn’t seem like they’re up yet.

Sena’s dad: SW

Sena’s mom: SW

Dad: so wait, last night, the two of you -?

Mom: the two of you?

SW: I’m sorry for making you worry. It’s all my fault. From now on, I’ll be more careful to consider Sena’s feelings. So please give me your blessing to take Sena back.

Sena: Weren’t we going to live apart and date for awhile?

Mom: What – date?

Dad: Take her back. You know what’s best; do as you please.

SW: Thank you. I’ll do everything I can to make Sena happy.

Mom: I feel like we’re watching them start all over again.

Dad: It feels kind of weird, huh… to Sena: treat SW well.

Sena: Dad, we –

Dad: never mind… SW, our Sena is really beautiful, but she’s still immature. So I hope that you can love her and be patient with her. Usually the person next to you has to be happy in order for your lives to be comfortable. That’s why I believe you have to pay more attention and try to make your spouse happy even more so after marriage rather than when you’re just dating. So from now on, I wish the two of you only happiness. o.k.? The hard stuff – just have your mom take care of it.

Mom: Dear -

Dad: Then she’ll just tells me to do it. And that’s how we get along.

YS: How have you been?

SW: You weren’t even going to let us attend the wedding?

YS: I think JH thought it would be uncomfortable for me b/c of his family if we had the wedding here in Korea. He says we’d get married in the U.S. and then come back here & do it again.

SW: I see. Congratulations, Yoonsoo… JH must be happy.

YS: JH says he’s happy that there’s someone who depends(?) on him now. Why does he have to say it like that. Why can’t he just say he’s happy that he has family now? It feels weird being married; feels more awkward.

SW: Yeah, it is at first.

YS: You’re already use to all this, aren’t you. Are you happy?

SW: Yeah… we start each day as a couple (dating) and we end each day as husband & wife.

YS: What?

SW: oh it’s just this thing that Sena & I have living together.

YS: You’re showing off. How wonderful… SW, be happy.

SW: You, too. Be happy.

YS: Sena –

SW: Jinhui –

YS: JH was just going to park the car.

SW: [sena] should be here by now.

JH: Sena

Sena: Jinhui

JH: I heard you bravely decided to go with your heart & pick [sW].

Sena: I heard you bravely decided to go with your heart & pick [Yoonsoo].

JH: Don’t copy me.

not sure exactly what they say next… and then

Sena: SW’s changed… although he still hasn’t told me he loves me.

JH: Really? You still haven’t heard those words from him?

Sena: With that kind of personality, who knows when he’ll say it. But I know I’ll hear it someday, so in the meantime I like the feeling of anticipation.

JH: I guess that is exciting. Looking at you, you really seemed to have changed.

Sena: Why all of a sudden are you speaking to me in the formal tense?

JH: I am indebted to you. Thank you for this new start/relationship b/w the 4 of us. I’m happy. Having met you again - I’ll always have fond memories. It feels a little weird.

Sena: Sounds like something I heard somewhere before…

JH: Be very happy.

Sena: Be very happy.

SW: Where are you guys going to live?

JH: New York should be nice...

JH: Are you sad?

YS: Yeah, a little. Now that I have to think about leaving… but what were you talking w/ Sena about earlier?

JH: You know how to be jealous?

YS: So what, you thought I was faking it all this time? From now on, don’t be friendly with other woman. I want to walk on this side; I like this side better.

JH: But this side is more comfortable for me.

YS: No, I want to.

JH: Wow… things are definitely starting differently this time around… oh, Sena… o.k. o.k. I won’t talk about other woman. I won’t meet them. The End.

YS: The Beginning.

Sena: What is it that you wanted to tell me?

SW: While I was watching you sleep yesterday (or last night), I felt like all of a sudden there was something I needed to tell you.

Sena: What – why are you watching someone who’s sleeping.

SW: You were even snoring.

Sena: You’re too much. Let’s use separate rooms from now on.

SW: Who’s the one that insisted we use separate rooms? I watched you b/c you’re pretty. B/c I like to.

Sena: But from now on, you can’t watch me while I’m sleeping, ‘k? But while you were watching me sleep, what was it that you were thinking?

SW: umm…. What shall we eat today?

Sena: I knew you were going to do that. o.k. here’s the menu: 1) that egg-meat thing (from earlier); 2) noodles; 3) soy bean paste stew; 4) curry rice.

SW: You’re too much. Do you realize that’s all we ever eat? I’ll cook instead then.

Sena: Thank you, SW. I’m so happy. But… do you think you’ll ever compose a (musical) piece? I think it would be nice: you composing, me playing the piano next to you.

SW: Let’s do that then. Oh yeah, tomorrow, I have plans with your dad.

Sena: What about me & mom?

SW: I think he said not to say anything…

Sena: He’s too much. How can he like only you, "dahng shin" (you my dear), so much?

SW: "Dahng shin"? Did you just call me "dahng shin"?

Sena: Did I? I take it back; ignore what I said.

SW: While we’re at it, why don’t we change what we call each other. “Yeu boh” (darling, sweetheart)

Sena: How come whenever we take a walk you always say you have something to tell me? And then you don’t tell me.

SW: I do have something to say, but that’s… I can’t seem to bring myself to say it in the moment.

Sena: What is it?

SW: It’s nothing.

Sena: What

Sena: Just tell me

Sena: Just tell me, please... alright just tell me later then.

SW: I love you. I love you… I love you… Forever…

Sena: What do you think is most important thing in a marriage/family? Is it still happiness for you?

SW: What about you? Do you still think it’s trust?

Sena: I think trust is a feeling. Sometimes I think it’s communication… being honest… what else? Spending time together, waiting for each other, even if you have difference of opinion being understanding & learning to compromise; being able to cook well; trying your best. I feel like there’s more & more – too many things - that are important. What about you?

SW: More than anything else, being happy with that person who will do all those things with you – you, Sena… Let’s continue walking like this.

Sena: I will do my best. I will be happy. Until the ends of the earth, like this I will be happy together as husband & wife…

Ending montage with all the couples (including flashbacks)…

*funny wedding scene with EH & Jungmin*

The photographer is trying to get both the bride & groom’s family to smile. He finally gives up and just says “o.k. whatever. Do whatever you want.”

So happy that SN turn back to a happy person and trust SW again ...

so cute..the last scene of SW & Sena in their home (home that starts it all) ..Sena goes back to the real Sena..the way she dress and her hairstyle while SW is so cute..that he is in pink! (fave color of his YEU BOH)..holding hands while reading...Sena is so cute that she have to clear her throat first to get SW's attention..

SW kissed SN several times...

I love how they ended the last scene with the "I'll Protect You"duet of JNR & RSW.

**THE END**

You can also check friendster account:wedding_koreandrama@yahoo.com (add it up also..thanks) for a video clips of the WEDDING last episode..( 12th video clip - second to the last video clip.. I think)..

Finally, happy ending.

Glad to know you

Hey sweetrhyme,

Thanks for sharing these lines from Wedding.........although I have seen it like 3 or 4 times, reading all these lines are enjoyable and it brings back all the memories of SW and Sena. I bet you must be tired and sweating :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: from all this typing, but thank you for sharing them with us. This must be alot of work on your end to try and get each and every line......anyhow, it was very well done indeed.

Guest YeeKrfan

Hey sweetrhyme ! You must be really, really into "Wedding" for such wonderful postings!! Thanks a lot for all your hardworks!!

Good news!! Malaysia TV station is going to show WEDDING on the 10th Nov onward at 7pm!! I going to get my daily dose of Wedding sooon!! Yahoooo! :lol:

me too...can't get over JNR & RSW... i am really hoping that somewhere down the roaad they will end up together..=) and will lived happily ever after...just like Sena and Seungwoo..=)

Guest littlemafia

hi guys... can someone give me link to download this drama using megauploaD? thanks a lot... i only have epi 18.. :P..

thanks a lot! (n_n)v

p/s: do u guys know where i can d/load drama series 1% of anything using megaupload? thanks

Guest sweetrhyme

hi guys... can someone give me link to download this drama using megauploaD? thanks a lot... i only have epi 18.. :P..

thanks a lot! (n_n)v

p/s: do u guys know where i can d/load drama series 1% of anything using megaupload? thanks

here are some links..I think some of megaupload links for some epi are not working already..so for more resources I also posted other links (clubbox, torrent) where you can also d/l the WEDDING

MEGAUPLOAD

Episode 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WJ5NB8EO

Episode 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GL7F9107

Episode 3 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T0KJB3T2

Episode 4 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0M67O6CC

Episode 5 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4NRTK5WY

Episode 6 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DMF5RHYJ

Episode 7 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S0QSRUT2

Episode 8 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AENL7VJC

Episode 9 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WXNBMOCX

Episode 10 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M3STXNHR

Episode 11 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6QEACRLC

Episode 12 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PXCR270C

Episode 13 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R3KPAT1B

Episode 14 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=15XG1EEI

Episode 15 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I85J3PGQ

Episode 16 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T6172MFH

Episode 17 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RB0TTUDC

TORRENT: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?search=Wedding

CLUBBOX: http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver

http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123

http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

http://clubbox.co.kr/touya

ENG SUBS HERE: http://d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21423

TUTORIAL on downloading a CLUBBOX file e.g: WEDDING

firstly you have to download & install the clubbox manager

here: http://www.clubbox.co.kr/neo.fld/ClubboxSetup .exe

then go to the clubbox page where you can download ex: http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123

if you look at the left side they will be a list of yellow folders. It's all in english so it will be easier to find. click the one's that titled k-drama. then it will list three channel i.e SBS, KBS, MBC.

next step search for WEDDING folder under KBS. Click the folder. there will be a list on the center of all episodes.

on the title of episodes, i.e WEDDING episode 1 u can see there is an arrow pointing down. click that arrow and it will show two choices. Click the upper choice.

It will automatically open your downloaded clubbox manager and start to download. Good luck ^^

TUTORIAL on playing downloaded drama with english subtitle with media player:

Basically you put your avi file and srt file in the same folder and both have to be the same file name. For example:

wedding ep. 01.avi

wedding ep. 01.srt

if you have vobsub installed already, you can play the avi file with media player classic and the subs will appear automatically. alternatively, you can play the avi file with bsplayer, which will display the subtitle automatically.

TUTORIAL on episode downloading

you may consider to use some d/l tools, I recommend 'nettransport'

you can use up to 128 simultaneous threads to download a single job.

Hope this help...

Archived