Snsd At It Again. Taeyeon's Rude Comment Radio Plus Kangin Too

Guest misshakissh

Guest misshakissh

cause stir among radio listeners, nursing staff, hospital..

TAEYEON / KANGIN PULLS A ..APOLOGIZES ...

d84a58026ae71dcd9ba0c3d3bab5e3bf1232139249_full.jpg

d895d8e7b8d82c0776f0d4bdb233f5b01232139250_full.jpg

b5ba8400f7a7c32fb17112e064f281d21232139248_full.jpg

소녀시대 태연과 슈피주니어 강인이 자신들의 간호사 비하 발언을 사과했다.

SNSD's TAEYEON and SUPER JUNIOR'S kangin on the radio program had made rude depreciating comments on the

hospital nursing staff and had to apologize.

두 사람의 소속사인 SM엔터테인먼트 측은 "태연과 강인이 자신들의 잘못을 뉘우치면서 죄송하다는 심경을 소속사를 통해 전했다"고 밝혔다.

The two's entertainment company SM.ENTERTAINMENT released a statement saying

" Taeyeon and Kangin are both regretting the comments they had made about the hospital staffs, and have made an apology through the company.." (??ookay.. )

앞서 12일 라디오 '강인, 태연의 친한 친구'(이하 친한친구) 방송에서 태연은 "감기에 걸려 주사를 맞으려고 병원에 갔는데 간호사가 점심 식사 시간이라면서 주사를 놓아주지 않았다"며 자신의 경험을 전했다.

on the 12th in the kangin's and taeyeon's radio program, Taeyon had said

" I went to the hospital to get a shot because i had a cold, but the nurse said that it was lunch time and they didn't give me a shot."

이어 태연은 "한바탕 하고 싶었는데 소심하게 그냥 나왔다. 환자가 점심시간 피해서 아파야 하나"라며 불만을 내비쳤다.

and went on to say " I wanted to start something but i came back out faint-heartedly( angel now?) . Does a patient have to go to the doctor's office avoiding their lunch breaks now?"

이에 강인 역시 "어느 병원인지 얘기해라. 간호사가 마인드를 상실했던 것 같다. 평생 점심식사나 하라"고 맞장구쳤다.

and Kangin added to the comment

" what's the name of the hospital? tell me. I think the nurses mindset was deprived. Eat your lunch forever nurses,. ( until you die.) "

Then the nursing and insurance companies hospital workers,, netizens left comments on their radio program viewer's comment section stating that the nurses cannot independently give shots to patients on their own when a doctor is not present. and demanded an apology to the nursing staff for embarrasing them on a public radio broadcast.

그러나 현행 의료법 상 간호사는 의사 없이 단독으로 진료를 할 수 없다. 이 사실이 밝혀진 뒤 '친한친구' 게시판에는 태연과 강인에 대한 질타와 공개사과를 요구하는 글이 이어졌다.

http://www.dailyseop.com/section/article_v...spx?at_id=96174

________

(MY 2 CENT.)

basically the doctor was not present since n it was lunch time and the nurses could not give shots to the patients unless the doctor was present.. and blabla and taeyeon and kangin said some really rude ignorant stuff over the radio.. which in korean sounds actually alot harsher.. didnt expect taeyeon to pull a TIFFANY. my fave out of SNSD.. but what she said sort of made me go "why oh why.." but she did.. and KANGIN.. wow.. kanging kangin kangin tsk tsk tsk.. i love the dude.. but what he said was really stupid. good thin they apologized,, but like the netizens would get a b.s. about that. lol

Guest plumblossoms

Seriously, this again? A moderator already closed a thread someone made about this... but thanks for posting the news article.

Guest misshakissh

Seriously, this again? A moderator already closed a thread someone made about this... but thanks for posting the news article.

was it did not know. if it has to be closed. then i dont mind. but i dont see a reason why it has to be cloesd. unless there is bashing. but what bashing is there? its straight forward.

pull a tiffany? uh, ok. i mean, there's no bashing there right? -_-

i thought this article was already posted.

do u feel offended. maybe i should take that part out. dont need snsd fangirl/boys ripping my head off.

ugh so what?, they nurse is john teshing ridiculous, why the john tesh cant she heat lunch later? just cus shes a celebrity it makes her wrong for being mad? ugh if it was u who went to a hospital to get a shot and the nurse said they have to go eat lunch wouldnt u be pissed?!? especially since she's a celebrity in SM they dont have time to even sleep, and if they take the time off to get a shot they shouldnt be turned down

Guest miss lakwon

I don't know why some members of SNSD are continuing to make rude remarks.

This isn't the first time, I know that for sure because of my Hyesung.

Guest misshakissh

ugh so what?, they nurse is john teshing ridiculous, why the john tesh cant she heat lunch later? just cus shes a celebrity it makes her wrong for being mad? ugh if it was u who went to a hospital to get a shot and the nurse said they have to go eat lunch wouldnt u be pissed?!? especially since she's a celebrity in SM they dont have time to even sleep, and if they take the time off to get a shot they shouldnt be turned down

DO U KNOw.. how to read??? please read the article before u embarrasse urself.such a PERFECT EXAMPLE OF a crazy fangirl/boy. jesus christ. its not ALLOWED for nurses to give shots when the doctors not present. doctors eat lunch? u know. human thing??? thats what we do when we want to survive.

Archived