Kim So Eun 김소은

Guest ilikemangoss

Guest Suzhini

​I actually don't think she has a bish face. She just doesn't smile 24/7 which is fair enough! It is hard to partner someone like Jae Rim who just smiles nonstop & has fantastic fan service and not get compared. In my opinion, she gets a lot of flak because of that. I think she is a very subtle person, very caring, not vocal about her feelings but she is a genuine person. Only a very small number but annoyingly vocal international (English speaking) fans keep harping & magnifying her WGM incidents. I have learned to ignore, ignore & ignore! :phew:

​You should ignore those stupid people. It's sad that those who are talking bad about our So Eun are women too....

here to make your day    in love cute cat

cr: shinhwachangjo

[Selfie★] Kim So Eun, Barbie Doll Face [X]

• [+663, -123] Wah, she's really pretty.. And I thought she was pretty during BOF as Kim Bum's girlfriend ㅋㅋ
  • [+468, -94] Wah.........
  • [+469, -98] Lately, she looks so pretty
  • [+377, -94] So pretty~~ God So Eun.. is everything^^
  • [+368, -93] The image of her now is loveable too, but when she's on WGM with Song Jae Rim, she's much more loveable ❤️
  • [+191, -43] She's a goddess^^ Kim So Eun's looks shine. Always be happy, I'll support you
  • [+178, -35] It's not just pretty, her looks are beautiful..
  • [+112, -29] Way prettier than a barbie~
  • [+118, -40] How can someone be that pretty... I can't look away+_+●
  • [+81, -13] She shines to the point where the word 'Pretty' is not enough~~
  • [+79, -13] Her heart and face are both pretty^^
  • [+82, -16] Both her face and personality are pretty. Before, she was just a cute, young celebrity to me, but I discovered Kim So Eun through WGM!

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Suzhini

Scholar Who Walks The Night Filming:

May 23, 2015 
SOURCE: Instagram 

​do you know if it's KSE in that picture?

Guest Suzhini

​The world is balance, they can continue hating while we continue supporting and loving So Eun. In a way, there's no conflict in this :) Just difference in opinions~ 

​if talking ill about KSE make them happy what we can do, their life are just sad and they want to make our life sad too.  I just ignore the haters, pessimist and negative people,  :D   I don't let anyone steal my joy

I'm proud to be her fan, she is beautiful inside and outside.... 

it's ok if some people doesn't like her, not everyone has good taste blacko 08

tumblr_no7lt7Cnh51r7k734o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nokpggtW5b1tv8nwjo1_540.jpg

Guest Suzhini
There are people in this world who try to hurt you. But there are also people who get hurt because you’re hurt.
— Yuan Yi

005NWEFSgw1eshz3xgs76g305k05kjxn.gif

Guest Suzhini
  • [+377, -94] So pretty~~ God So Eun.. is everything^^
  • [+191, -43] She's a goddess^^ Kim So Eun's looks shine. Always be happy, I'll support you
  • 005EtTtbgw1esgn5l6porg30a008cqv8.gif

Archived