Kim So Eun 김소은

Guest ilikemangoss

So Eun really knows how to handle herself and I think she knows how to put other people on their places. She doesn't hesitate to let everyone know what is hers. That's also what is good about her and I love that part of her as well. She speaks up her mind! What an amazing woman! :wub:

BTW, here's a link that talked about So Eun's outfit in a magazine! Please don't forget to vote, http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/05/11/fashion-faceoff-kim-so-eun-vs-kang-ye-won-in-kwak-hyunjoo-collection-top/

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest letsgolets

Wow! Finally she posted a picture of herself on her instagram. I'm so happy. LOL She's really a cutie, if you don't know her, you would think she's only 16. 

UPDATE

According to the news outlet, KSE will be attending the 3rd World Animal Film Festival in Suncheon on 22 May 2015. Her selection (along with other guests) is based on her love for animals (in her case, her cat Khunnie). Hope to get some pictures from the scene! :wub:

cr: Jeonguk News & Google Translate:)

p/s: can we expect Khunnie to make guest appearance with his Omma? I hope so!

Guest Suzhini

King, Candy Crush soda selected as the TV ads 'Ad of the Month'

Articles, enter 15/05/2015 17:51
A -a +

King ( King ) is a mobile puzzle game that is service at its' Soda Candy Crush ( Candy Crush Soda ) 'ofTV advertising 'sweet soda of my life "is selected as the Korea Federation of Advertising is organized to May 2015 Month of advertising' been today (15) said. King unveiled to commemorate this ad making films with 8 one-way.

In March, Candy Crush Candy Crush soda soda published this domestic market with TV advertising is the "sweet soda of my life 'brand orientation differentiation to seek the pleasure of ilsangsok the official slogan, highlighting the theme, the consumer empathy It was designed with a focus. In particular, Article johunhyeon Go Pro, a ballerina Kang, yuhuiyeol songwriter, actor Song Jae-rim, Kim So-eun, Lamy is, rapper and actor Yang Dong-geun, singer Jay Park, a total of eight emergence as an advertising model, drew attention to the appearance of a huge variety of utilizing the features of each one. Candy Crush soda TV ads have received attention as well as a large number of models could emerge easily accessible from advertising, he had a reputation that is well-matched human form of the model. In particular, despite the intriguing game advertising format that is not exposed to a lot of different game scenes, each received a high score of other users that have highlighted the various points that voted this month to better target ads. In particular, this award-game advertising because as Prime Minister added that the first meaning. According to the editor of Commentary Korea chongyeop advertising conference, "the ad appeared somewhat surprising showing the fields of an expert quietness and seriousness situational reversal from the inside I showed the products (games) with the power to allow disarmament to see this blow up that can have a negative image of the at least two mobile gaming by demonstrating laugh and think at the same time via the 'simultaneous media use, the recent increase in media consumption environment in holding the attention of the target makes look to the last cut, games and downloads to evaluate the role of advertising leads to faithfully performing the work, "he says. who is responsible for this advertisement planning HS is a month's AdSense advertising award "In the first half of this year came out quite a lot of mobile games advertising is rewarded think our ads are among those with greater honor, "he said. ohseuk NYSE King of Korea, "a Candy Crush soda Month of advertising among a number of eye-catching advertising We are very pleased to be selected. We hope to continue yieojigil continued love and interest in Candy Crush soda, "he said.Meanwhile, the Korea Federation of Advertising is organized Month of advertising "new phase in the advertising executive ( TV , print, Online, etc.) will be introduced by selecting a month during the advertising that elicited the most sympathetic to these targets. Through the first and second-line screening, and selecting the final winners from the editorial board, more information can be found via the ad information center. Ad of the Month in May 2015 was selected as the execution target advertisements and March 2015.

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=105&oid=020&aid=0002792615    

here the video, Kim So Eun behind scenes 

https://youtu.be/anmHfE_9gVY

haloo ~ its been a long timee ~

thx for olways share soeun pict and video ~~ hehehe

Embedded image permalink

seems like Soeun postponed shoot new film with Arron Yan ?

Soeun spooted shoot at set Sholars Drama on 16 May

cr: ArsyVirgo

Guest nonaz

@Suzhini and  @an99iiee

Thanks both of you for the updates. :wub: Seeing the pictures of her at the filming set really makes me crave more of her BTS filming photos.

And for the script reading, seeing every cast showed up and have them in one frame really makes me excited. Is this the only one photos of them for the reading script? i just try to find where Soeun sit next to? Because i can clearly see the rest of the cast. By the way, it is she sat next to Lee So Hyuk and opposite Lee Jun Ki? And it is she was sat next, nearest to the writer?

On the other hand, seeing her biggest smile and i guess she was laughed at the time when her photo was taken (which i want to know what makes her laugh.hehe)  its the warmest things that i have seen this morning. While all of her co-star photo having a serious facial expression (maybe either they read their part which it is the serious part or they listening to the serious things at that time- when their photos was taken) and she just light up the room. At least for me. :D

So Eun really knows how to handle herself and I think she knows how to put other people on their places. She doesn't hesitate to let everyone know what is hers. That's also what is good about her and I love that part of her as well. She speaks up her mind! What an amazing woman! :wub:

BTW, here's a link that talked about So Eun's outfit in a magazine! Please don't forget to vote, http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/05/11/fashion-faceoff-kim-so-eun-vs-kang-ye-won-in-kwak-hyunjoo-collection-top/

Great points! That is why I love her, too, because she doesn't seem to be your expected or typical woman or at least the ones you'd see in Korean dramas and Korean entertainment shows. In fact, she reminds me a bit like Lee Hyori on how they both have a strong personality and I love that about them! Of course, Lee Hyori is on a whole different ballpark when it comes to her personality but similarities are there.

It looks like So Eun is busy filming. At least it is not cold anymore... So Eun-unnie, fighting!!!! Take care of your body & mind! Ohhhh so that is why Jae Rim wanted to do a healing of the body & mind. hahaha So thoughtful but he needs it too with his busy schedule! 

hello chingus~~ 

kkuljaem-nim updated about comments on SWWTN first meeting :wub:

'The Scholar Who Walks The Night' Holds Script Reading

d1.jpg

My Daily - Naver: 'The Scholar Who Walks the Night' Lee Jun Ki, Changmin, Lee Yoo Bi, Kim So Eun, how was their first meeting? 

1. [+4757, -147] TSWWTN, do well~ Lee Jun Ki really suits the role

2. [+2055, -284] Fighting!!! I'm excited for Crown Prince Lee Yoon. Shim Chang Min, hwaiting!!!

3. [+596, -121] Still can't believe that Kim So Eun isn't the female lead... In terms of acting and sageuk experience, she's much better than Lee Yoo Bi... Is it because Yoo Bi is more popular?

4. [+293, -37] I'm 100% satisfied of the cast's visuals. I'm just hoping that they create a good drama

5. [+300, -58] Lee Yoo Bi's the lead not Kim So Eun? Her mom has great connections

6. [+254, -15] I can't wait for this drama. Please hit daebak

7. [+245, -46] You can trust Lee Jun Ki's sageuks! Chang Min, work hard with your acting. I really like Lee Yoo Bi and Kim So Eun too

8. [+253, -68] Looking forward to Kim So Eun as Hye Ryung. That character isn't present in the original but I'm excited to see her chemistry with Lee Soo Hyuk

Credit:Kkuljaem

---------

It's a relief to see her at the script reading, idk but it finally feels.. real to me haha now I can't wait to see her this July. The comments are positive and many support So Eun, I hope PD and scriptwriter will take public opinion into account this time and give SE's character interesting development, we are sure SE's gonna pull it off with her acting!!B)B)

And in the article photo, they put her photo opposite Lee Soo Hyuk like LJK opposite LYB, does it mean our SE character might have love line with LSH?! I'd definitely LOVE it tho :P

hello chingus~~ 

kkuljaem-nim updated about comments on SWWTN first meeting :wub:

'The Scholar Who Walks The Night' Holds Script Reading

My Daily - Naver: 'The Scholar Who Walks the Night' Lee Jun Ki, Changmin, Lee Yoo Bi, Kim So Eun, how was their first meeting? 

1. [+4757, -147] TSWWTN, do well~ Lee Jun Ki really suits the role

2. [+2055, -284] Fighting!!! I'm excited for Crown Prince Lee Yoon. Shim Chang Min, hwaiting!!!

3. [+596, -121] Still can't believe that Kim So Eun isn't the female lead... In terms of acting and sageuk experience, she's much better than Lee Yoo Bi... Is it because Yoo Bi is more popular?

4. [+293, -37] I'm 100% satisfied of the cast's visuals. I'm just hoping that they create a good drama

5. [+300, -58] Lee Yoo Bi's the lead not Kim So Eun? Her mom has great connections

6. [+254, -15] I can't wait for this drama. Please hit daebak

7. [+245, -46] You can trust Lee Jun Ki's sageuks! Chang Min, work hard with your acting. I really like Lee Yoo Bi and Kim So Eun too

8. [+253, -68] Looking forward to Kim So Eun as Hye Ryung. That character isn't present in the original but I'm excited to see her chemistry with Lee Soo Hyuk

Credit:Kkuljaem

---------

It's a relief to see her at the script reading, idk but it finally feels.. real to me haha now I can't wait to see her this July. The comments are positive and many support So Eun, I hope PD and scriptwriter will take public opinion into account this time and give SE's character interesting development, we are sure SE's gonna pull it off with her acting!!B)B)

And in the article photo, they put her photo opposite Lee Soo Hyuk like LJK opposite LYB, does it mean our SE character might have love line with LSH?! I'd definitely LOVE it tho :P

chemistry with LSH? haha..then she will have a love story with him..hehehe.. not so sure though im very with the  positive comments about KSE

Hello

Just dropping by...

Re: Scholar's script reading

It's irony that when we (us and Knetz alike) thought that KSE got the shorter end of the stick but the pic showed how brightly she smiled that day. I guess in the end its her life and career. If she's happy, that's all matter to me.

I was observing comments from several outlets on the casting for Scholar. It ended up reflecting somehow bad image to KSE. After some thinking, as a fan I choose to just be humble in whatever opportunities she receive and 'slowly but surely' she will reach the destination she dreams for (hopefully).

Keep Calm & Support KSE! 

ps: DC KSE designed a tote bag with the keep calm theme.

Guest nonaz

Hello

Just dropping by...

Re: Scholar's script reading

It's irony that when we (us and Knetz alike) thought that KSE got the shorter end of the stick but the pic showed how brightly she smiled that day. I guess in the end its her life and career. If she's happy, that's all matter to me.

I was observing comments from several outlets on the casting for Scholar. It ended up reflecting somehow bad image to KSE. After some thinking, as a fan I choose to just be humble in whatever opportunities she receive and 'slowly but surely' she will reach the destination she dreams for (hopefully).

Keep Calm & Support KSE! 

ps: DC KSE designed a tote bag with the keep calm theme.

@Latebloomer178 

Hi Chingu. Can you help me at the underline and bold words form your post :) What does it means that reflecting somehow a bad image to Soeun? 

I'm sorry because I'm not read much articles about her SWWATN casting, :mellow:so maybe I did miss something about that. Did she received a bad feedback and comments for her casting? I read at Knetz comments seems like they favor her more or it's seems like even she not the lead, but most people who are more excited for her new dimensional role. 

@nonaz mostly on international forums/sites But it has been very positive, especially in DC Gall, on her casting in Scholar. My stand to be humble is not only from the feedback but also looking into other actresses (esp. in Japan) who do not mind whatever characters (side, secondary, cameo) given to them until being acknowledged by critics and audience alike.

@Latebloomer178 

Hi Chingu. Can you help me at the underline and bold words form your post :) What does it means that reflecting somehow a bad image to Soeun? 

I'm sorry because I'm not read much articles about her SWWATN casting, :mellow:so maybe I did miss something about that. Did she received a bad feedback and comments for her casting? I read at Knetz comments seems like they favor her more or it's seems like even she not the lead, but most people who are more excited for her new dimensional role. 

​some fans have reacted negatively when Lee Yu Bi was announced to be the female lead. some people have strongly stated that KSE is more deserving of the lead role. and as per usual in the celebrity world (not just in K-biz), the actions of one person's fans have created bad impressions about that person. but i think now people have seen the bright side that even though she's not the lead, her role is still interesting and not like her previous role.

Archived