Kim So Eun 김소은

Guest ilikemangoss

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seems SE will be really busy this time with her drama and movie..

as much as it hurts me that she will leave WGM

i will support her..i'm excited to see her BTS pics in SWWTN..

be successfull..hope you can always have "sparks" with your partners..

it's hard to let go of SOLIM

as much as BUMSSO and JUNSSo..

Guest kimkimsoeun

Actors Kim So-eun and Song Jae-rim are leaving the popular mock-marriage TV show "We Got Married," according to their agencies and broadcaster MBC on Thursday.

Kim and Song first joined the long-running reality show last September and are currently the earliest couple to have joined the show. They will leave the program sometime in June.

Kim plans to focus on the upcoming vampire TV drama "The Scholar Who Walks the Night," which is scheduled to start broadcasting in July.

Her onscreen "husband" Song recently concluded TV drama "Unkind Ladies" on May 14 and is currently considering his next project.

Ahh it's happening again...
I will need some times to get rid (not totally) of SoLim from my system. This is not the first time for me, it took me years to bid my final goodbye to SoEul, then it happen again with Junsso (I think deep down I still love them coz both of them is my bias) and now SoLim which I also love because they're fun to watch. SoEul taught me a lot, to not crossing the boundary between expectation and reality. That's why I never 'expect' or putting high hope for them to date for real. If it's happen then I will be tremendously happy, if not then I want them to stay as a friend.

What I see is, WGM did manage to make her popularity rise positively and negatively. I think this is the first time that she gain a lot of haters. But on the positive side, she said one of the reason she join WGM is because she wanted to change people perspective at her and show her real self which she manage to show successfully. She lost some of her fans because they can't accept her real self but she also gain new fans who attracted at her honesty. 

I hope she learn a lot from WGM. The roller coaster ride is actually an fun interesting experience because you will learn a lot when you fall to the lowest point of your life. You will know whose going to be with you through your weakest time and the process to get back to the top is thrilling. Anyway, I can't wait for her new drama, her character is still mysterious to me:)         

Hello i am new here and a new Kim So Eun fan..  its sad that she is leaving but i am looking forward for her new projects. Can someone give me more info about SoEun? Is she very famous? Does she have a fan site or instagram to follow? :)

Ahh it's happening again...
I will need some times to get rid (not totally) of SoLim from my system. This is not the first time for me, it took me years to bid my final goodbye to SoEul, then it happen again with Junsso (I think deep down I still love them coz both of them is my bias) and now SoLim which I also love because they're fun to watch. SoEul taught me a lot, to not crossing the boundary between expectation and reality. That's why I never 'expect' or putting high hope for them to date for real. If it's happen then I will be tremendously happy, if not then I want them to stay as a friend.

What I see is, WGM did manage to make her popularity rise positively and negatively. I think this is the first time that she gain a lot of haters. But on the positive side, she said one of the reason she join WGM is because she wanted to change people perspective at her and show her real self which she manage to show successfully. She lost some of her fans because they can't accept her real self but she also gain new fans who attracted at her honesty. 

I hope she learn a lot from WGM. The roller coaster ride is actually an fun interesting experience because you will learn a lot when you fall to the lowest point of your life. You will know whose going to be with you through your weakest time and the process to get back to the top is thrilling. Anyway, I can't wait for her new drama, her character is still mysterious to me:)         

yeah, atleast wgm makes me to be kim so eun fan..if what she shows on wgm is her real life, im really like that kind of girl, because she has this charismatic personality like an actress should have,maybe not in the nice,sweet girl but as a strong women...if we can see the popular or a-list actress, they have this kind of aura like soeun...i believe she will have her time in entertainment or acting industry..she is a good actress, just has to wait for the right time, right role, right scrip for her to shine more...

I hope she learn a lot from WGM. The roller coaster ride is actually an fun interesting experience because you will learn a lot when you fall to the lowest point of your life. You will know whose going to be with you through your weakest time and the process to get back to the top is thrilling.. 

( i really want to have a friends who are with me when im fall, because thats the time we can see who really sincere with us all along) 

sincerely from me.

new kim so eun fan...

Archived