Kim So Eun 김소은

Guest ilikemangoss

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ lol that's strange

She's my favourite character in BOF and I pay more attention to her and Kim Bum than JD and JP d:

It's weird cus I always tend to like the main character's best friend's love stories rather than their own;;

hope this thread becomes bigger~~

Guest Happy_Day

She looks really different from her usual modern look than from her sageuk look in Iron Empress. She kind of looks typical pretty girl in regular clothes, but she completely stands out in the saguek drama.

Guest siticantik3011

taken from coolsmurf's blog today

Pictures of Kim So Eun in New Caledonia

Taking a cue from Kim Bum who posted pictures of himself on his Cyworld minihompy while filming Boys Before Flowers in New Caledonia last friday, his soon-to-be girlfriend in the drama, Kim So Eun has also done the same thing on her own minihompy yesterday. This might be taking things a little bit too far, but fans are feeling that they are taking their chemistry as a couple in the drama into real life as well, with their actions mimicking each other.

157od1f.jpg2hfj90w.jpg

In the photos, Kim So Eun wore casual clothes paired with a straw hat. With a natural smile on her face, she looks like a girl next door walking on the beach. Many fans posted comments on her minihompy with most expressing, “Unnie, you are very pretty”. There was also no lack of Kim Bum fans who left encouraging remarks, “You look very compatible with Bum Bum!”, “Leaving our Bum Bum to your care!”. Many fans are hoping for a fairytale ending between Ga Eul (Kim So Eun) and Yi Jung (Kim Bum) in Boys Before Flowers.

2ivy1dk.jpg

167qt13.jpg

k22491.jpg

Kim So Eun is certainly the IT girl right now and it’s not just because of her role in Boys Before Flowers, there is high praise also for her convincing potrayal of the young Empress Chun Chu in KBS saeguk drama Empress Chun Chu.

credit: coolsmurf@wordpress

Guest kanako28

she's so cute <3 she gets many people's attention, although she's not the lead =))

i'm glad Kim Bum's fans support her as well, they look adorable together!

can't wait to see them more on screen

YAY GAJEONG!! *fangirl squeals*

Guest siticantik3011

Boys Over Flowers - Kim Bum, Kim So Eun : The start of skinship and an anticipated loveline

2009012109093111131wg1.jpg

pic credit: mydaily.co.kr & kilaalaa@soompi

The sub-loveline of Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in the KBS drama Boys Over Flowers is drawing increasing attention from viewers.

Gifted potter So Yi Jeong (Kim Bum) and Jandi's friend Ga Eul (Kim So Eun) have started a beautiful "bickering relationship".

As compared to the heartaching love triangle between Jandi - Junpyo - Jihoo, the loveline between Yi Jeong and Ga Eul is lighthearted, which has made the plot even more interesting.

The scenes of this lighthearted couple appeared in the 5th and 6th episode aired on Jan 19 and 20. As Yi Jeong tries to create opportunities for Jandi and Junpyo to be alone together, there has been more interaction scenes between Yi Jeong and Ga Eul.

Although the two are always quarreling, Yi Jeong running in search of Ga Eul after hearing her scream, nonchalantly offering to apply sunscreen for Ga Eul, and helping her up the horse, are all signs of skinship foreshadowing a beginning loveline between the two in this drama.

Because of this loveline, Kim Bum and Kim So Eun who were previously in the spotlight for their roles in East of Eden and Empress Chun Chu, have once again drawn everyone's attention.

Credits:

Original news article: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...1113&ext=na

Chinese translation: Boys Over Flowers (Korean Version) Baidu Bar

Disclaimer: I translated this from the Chinese article, so there may be some stuff lost in translation. However, I believe the main gist of everything is the same.

Guest Airine Pratama

i'm so happy that fans in Korea feeling the same way too about Kim Bum and Kim So Eun in BOF ... it approves that the chemistry is undeniable ... well nothing against JanDi-Junpyo-JiHoo story ... but i'm not feeling their story in this version like in other 2 version ... i even skip some of Jandi & Ji Hoo moments ... But i still pay attention to Jun Pyo moments ...

and i don't want to miss Ga Eul & Yi Jeong moments ... i don't know why either but their story become more interesting than JanDi and JunPyo ... while i love love love Makino-Doumyouji a lot before this ...

Guest yourdaddyy

She's so pretty[: AND she acts well. I love her with kim bum<3 hopefully they'll have a happy ending *crosses fingers* unlike the other versions.

gajung is the only reason why i watch BOF :D

Guest xolemonmeringuexo

does anyone know where i can watch empress chun chu subbed?

i tried mysoju and crunchyroll, but it's not up..

kamsamnida

Guest katherine*

i think she's so cute & pretty..!

she always tends to remind me of SunMi from the Wonder Girls though for some reason... no? haha maybe it's just me. and i love her little "sneer" thing she does with her mouth when she's talking to Kim Bum in Boys Over Flowers :D .

Guest juliakgrl

she is officialllyy my new girl crush :3 hahahs,

i adore how cute she is. She is beautiful in a simple way,

ahh~ i feel like a lesbian +____+.

But i love her acting , & i feel reallly bad 'cause i think i pay more attention to kimbum & her

then.. Jandi and Junpyo.

:D

Lolz...I also constantly feel like there's something wrong with me, because I tend to get more excited when I "discover" a new female potential...maybe it's because my standards are even higher than those for guys, so when I meet a female star that I can learn to love/admire, I'm even more excited and loyal? Does that even make sense? lolz...

And liking the sub-lovelines better than the main loveline, yea, I've been doing that since I started to watch Asian dramas. If its JP-JD-JH vs. GaJeong, I pick GaJeong anyday. I don't know if it's the complexity and over-drawn out drama of main lovelines in Asian shows that usually end up killing it for me, but I've always shown too much interest in sub-stories for my own good b/c they end up frustrating the heck out of me - case in point, Soujiro (Yi Jeong) & Yuki (Ga Eul). :rolleyes:

I want to thank lilcrash and siticantik3011 for all the beautiful HQ pics of So Eun - I really think she's a natural beauty - 1 of the 37% who hasn't gone for plastic surgery. :sweatingbullets:

And is anyone else totally digging this girl's personality, work ethic, life principles, etc? I find her saying that she wants people to comment on her acting instead of calling her beautiful a wonderful thing to aspire for, and for such a young actress too. She seems completely independent, modern, intelligent, and spunky. Just my type of girl. lolz...*see, here I go again.*

Hmm... *adds Empress Cheon-chu onto Dramas to Watch List*

ROFL...ljphantom, you did the exact same thing I did as soon as I got wind of So Eun in this production.

yijunggaeulsigcopy-1.jpg

kickazzkris: Oh kris, you never cease to amaze me. Your artworks are :wub:

xolemonmeringuexo, Empress Chun Chu just started broadcasting this week, so you'll have to wait for Eng subs. I think only subs out right now are Chinese ones.

Thanks C51236 for opening this forum, and rOothx33 for leading me in the right direction.

Oh, I'm so anticipating this new talent! :D

Archived