---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

Guest jacqueline

I've just finish watching this drama...WOW...I cried 1 litre of tears...It's so sad :tears:

Ryo is so cute... :phew: And Aya is so pretty...This drama is really good :w00t:

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest khernitzz

there is a special epi??? =O

no one told me about that!!!

people fill me in!

its all about the lives of the characters after aya died . its 2 hour long but most of the episode are flashbacks.

To those who are waiting like me for the eng subs of The OLT SP CRFansub is currently subbing it it's been like half a year but kioku hasn't released it yet

Guest nizzkimin91

oh yessa!~ there'll be a special episode. hope the crfansubbing team can sub it like real quick. hoho.

btw, i love asou haruto okay. heehaw!~ ((:

one of must watch dramas! wont regret it!

tissues please!

me too.. i never knew there was special ep..

ryo is super sweet in this drama~ sigh..

watch it! u'll think 'darn! why didn't i watch this earlier!' :P

makes u think how great your life is and how you should live it better!

Guest ` ilytoo;

about this special episode.

does it happen to be the movie ?O_O

what happens to the people after Aya dies.

i would really love a summary. if its not a bother ^^

Guest tranceeee

hmm.. i also like the quotes the director puts at the end of each episode. some are really touching and abit sad. i thought one litre of tears was ok.. but i stopped watching it after a couple of episodes because i got scared since i already know the ending.. plus, i didnt want to cry!

my friends were the ones who recommended it to me and it got somewhat depressing in some of the eps.. T__T

I'm disappointed that the Special didn't show the scene where Aya is giving a speech to her class, then the whole class sings sangatsu kokonoka to her before she leaves for another school. That was my favorite moment in the series.

By the way how manys years have passed in the Special?

Guest joolee.

I loved watching this drama, I was so sad when watching it but it was so good! I swear, I cried during every episode. T_T I bet it's because of the music and stuff, hahaha!!

wahh . i finished the whole series today .

i really was on tears on episode 6. when hiro told his soccer friends that aya taught lots about soccer.

and then when his friends saw aya at the soccer store they were all like woah.

and when hiro forgot his tutiton , ako went to the practice and his friends were making fun of him and hiro didn`t stand up for aya. ako got really pissed and dramatic.

that was the episode that got me crying . lots. :tears:

about 10 litres . :tears::tears::tears:

Archived