---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I finally got started on this. *late person* I like how it gets straight to the point, fast-paced. Unlike those old skool k-dramas that lags 20 episodes in and then reveals a disease. :mellow: But its strange how I haven't "cried" yet. I prepared a tissue box and all. Will I cry a litre of tears?

I didn't really cry that much but it is sooo worth watching from start to finish.

You're going to learn so much from aya and her family.

The only part where I really cried almost a liter was when her younger sister did something very very unexpected.

I watched this drama a year ago Q__Q I'm still crying when I watched it .... SO SAAAAAAAAAAAD >______< erika acts really good Q_Q I'm starting to crying again TT_TT~ + the OST is great Only Human is a great song and it fits in this drama perfectly.... :3~

Guest Special Ed

I finished it.

This is probably the best disease drama I have ever watched. The acting from everyone was simply amazing. The story was amazing. Suuggooii!! I loved Ryo's character even though he wasn't real. And I also liked how they did not bring any romanticism into the drama between Aya & Asou-kun cuz it would have thwarted the main focus of the story. But overall, I really loved this. ;)

^ Yah! I'll send you the links!

Edit: Here is the link to the special for those of you who want to watch it.

1 Litre of Tears Special Ep. 1 Prt. 1

You'll find the rest of the links on the same page.

Thank you for the links above!

AWww.. it's not english subbed yet. I'm still waiting for it to be subbed. still supporting 1 Litre Of Tears.

Guest kayem7289

I only watched the movie because I didn't like how the love story was added to make it more appealing (Although, Ryo is pretty damn cute!!!), that, and I don't feel like Erika's acting was the best. The girl from the movie (I don't remember her name at the moment) was sooooooo amazing. After seeing her heartbreaking and convincing performance, and then comparing it with Erika's...I just didn't feel the need to watch.

Guest trinity1418

Yes, I finally got around to watching this drama and OMIGOODNESS....this is the best drama I've ever seen (in this genre)!!!!!

I can't even explain how I feel about this drama....it will always have a special place in my heart. I never cry when I watch movies or dramas but with this one...the tears just flowed naturally. I mean I didn't cry during every single episode but when I did cry...the tears really just over flowed. This was just so beautiful and touching that I would want everyone to watch it so they can experience it.

The OST is also so beautiful! Every time I hear that 3 gatsu 9 ka song....I'll want to cry.

Everyone's acting in this drama was so convincing and superb! I absolutely love the family!!! I really like how they would take pictures during the different times in their lives and how supportive they are of each other. That scene where Ayo's sister scolded the brother was so good and was one of the parts I really cried. I'd have to say episode 8 was my favorite one....at the end of it....I cried so hard! Even just thinking about it....I get teary eyed! So incredible!!!!

I will say the only thing I wanted more of was a tiny bit of skinship between Ayo and Asou. I mean I'm glad the whole drama wasn't about a romance but I wanted at least like a hug!!! Just one little hug! I mean a kiss would have been nice but I would take a hug.

Aside from that tiny thing....everything else was perfect! I can't even say how much I love this drama....I really really really do! I can't wait for the special to be subbed!

• 2 weeks later...

may i ask .. where do i get the book in malaysia... after seeing that drama i m really touched !!! while watching episode 9 to 11 i use 20 tissue !!! sob sob ,... its very very meaning full !!!! so after that i decisided to get the book ... but somehow i got no idea how to get the book ... and since its in japanese .. i wonder how would i understand ...

help me T.T

• 3 weeks later...
Guest analine87

I've watched a few episodes of this on TV and I would like to download it. Anyone know where I can download this drama through BT? If possible the hardsub version. Thanks

Guest tortyserox

I've watched a few episodes of this on TV and I would like to download it. Anyone know where I can download this drama through BT? If possible the hardsub version. Thanks

i know this clubbox, http://clubbox.co.kr/kdwluverz, has the eng hardsubbed ones. if u are bent on BT, sorry! i,m not sure! ^_^

still no subs for the special episode ?

:tears:

ive beene wiating half a year!

LOL

give me a 5!

there,s chi subs though but i prefer it eng subbed (:

Guest thistle23

Love this drama...It taught me to always live life to the fullest....

After watching a few epi, I went to the mall and got a copy of the story..

Very touching...

Guest myeapple

Love this drama...It taught me to always live life to the fullest....

After watching a few epi, I went to the mall and got a copy of the story..

Very touching...

agree!~

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

i justed finshed this drama my goodness did i use alot

of tissues but it was good this on my list of favs soo touching and

ryo character is soo caring and understanding sooo sad

I just finished watching the drama ... this series teaches us to love life & to savor every moment with gratitude. because not everyone is gifted with good health & a happy long life. Aya taught us to face every challenge with courage & dignity. She is the perfect example of a person who accepted her fate without regtrets and made use of her time & talent to help others.

I'm just curious though if Aya donated her body for medical research as she intended to do when she told her doctor in one of their conversations & it was again mentioned by her doctor to her parents at the end stage of her illness. I wonder if this went through 'coz, at the final scene there was her tomb shown & visited by her parents, doctor & several people, friends & classmates & several in wheelchairs.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished watching the series

..agree^ with the replier on top... it really does show us how important and lucky we are to actually have life... and quite a healthy one too... and knowing that you never know what might happen tomorrow..so cherish everything you have

throughout the series, my eyes have teared up a billion times...but they wouldnt fall...

i think i actually 'cried-cried [when tears actually ran down my face]' like 2-3 times...

so sad... and whenever haruto asou came out he was soo sweet and caring... yet everytime i thought...the real person who had this disease didnt actually have haruto in her life =[

cant wait until the special episode is subbed in english!! i really wanna watch it, now that ive heard of what its about..

ive always wondered if the bit in the series when

aya came back into the classroom because she forgot her book and her class were all complaining about aya.. and so were her friends..how aya was slowing and affecting all of them in there school work..and stuff like that

... was true? did it like actually happen in the real aya's life?? because if it did.. it would have been really sad ...

Overall... i recommend this series to anyone who is pondering if they should watch this or not!

Archived