Guest jho

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest silverwingz

is the speciall all subbed yet?

my goshh i so want to watch it so so so bad ><

no it's not... i believe the subbing group is on a hiatus atm... but it's still part of their projects once they're back.

anyway... this drama was really draining to watch. it was sooo good tho. *sniffles*

Guest XJShinoda

I LOVE THIS DRAMA!

It's so inspiring...

Just a simple diary of a girl brings out how fragile human life could be.

I've read the book... That's so sad...

Guest missyblue

i bawled my eyes out when i watched this. one litre of tears has to be one of the greatest show with a great story line, and it just makes you think about these things. T__T

• 2 weeks later...

Are the subs for the special already out??? :unsure:

^^If only you look up a bit someone had already answer that

no it's not... i believe the subbing group is on a hiatus atm... but it's still part of their projects once they're back.

anyway... this drama was really draining to watch. it was sooo good tho. *sniffles*

Guest TaeYang

Man, I remember watching this a while back.. it was really, really sad & depressing. The part that just hit me was when she was minutes from dying, and she used her little board to tell the guy "Live on forever". That was just, ugh.

This was one of my favorite dramas ever though. ^_^

This series has to be the best series I have ever watched.

Aya's actor was truely inspiring, I cried at every episode.

There were points where, if I keep watching, I thought I would

slap myself so hard. For being such a jerk in life.

And not thinking about what other people have been through.

Guest 16candl3s

anyone has the dl link for the special? yeah i agree its draining to watch i have to take a fews days off watching this...

Guest caseyluvr

Yah, lol. I like literally cried a liter of tears. x_x; xD

I love this drama so much. I watched the whole thing in 2 days. =)

Guest Despoina

I've finally watched it and... I probably cried a river?! My mom thought someone I knew died or something. Really good drama & that girl is so pretty

Guest flashcube

hehe this drama was like a virus at my house. At first I was the only one watching and sobbing over it and when I turned around the whole family's crying over it! ^^ Though it's a heavy drama I like it because it's not waaay too dramatic and all the characters are lovable, especially Aya's family.

I hope someone translates the real Aya's diary into English--that would be a very good read.

Archived