---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest plumangel3

I watched the whole thing about a week ago. I actually really liked it. Erika Sawajiri did a really good job of playing Aya because it's hard for many actors to put themselves in the role of a sick person with an incurable disease (like being able to express what the character is going through in a way that makes a lasting impact on the audience), and she did a good job with it. Overall I thought that the acting was great by everyone on the show. It's also a really sad drama and the fact that this was based off of a true story makes that much more of an impact on the viewer.

I thought this was a "breakthrough performance" by her. I'm really looking forward to seeing her in more dramas!

By the way, Erika is reeaaallllyyy cute, especially when she smiles haha.

coffee1212 knows what i mean LOL

Oh and she is a verrryyy talented actress - another good performance in "A Song to the Sun (タイヨウのうた/Taiyou no Uta)"

i loved her portrayal of Aya :) she's such an amazing actress and her tears are so natural.

i hear that she's been chosen for a comeback project :D hopefully it's confirmed. i really want to see her acting again.

she was really good in Closed Note as well. :)

ttris i would watch it i were you. :) its a really touching drama. very very sad but incredible as well.

• 2 weeks later...

hey, i'm about to start watching 1 litre of tears but i don't know which one to watch. There's a movie and a drama. I was wondering which was it that started that whole 1 litre of tears craze thing???? the drama or the movie?

Guest hungrycollegeboy

hey, i'm about to start watching 1 litre of tears but i don't know which one to watch. There's a movie and a drama. I was wondering which was it that started that whole 1 litre of tears craze thing???? the drama or the movie?

GO WATCH THE DRAMA!!!

The drama was what started the unstoppable tears of fans everywhere. A wise choice would be to prepare a box of tissues... make that two boxes. :sweatingbullets:

Guest winnayy

Looved this drama. It's so sad! I didn't really cry A LOT, like sobbing-wise, but I did cry. The girl was so pretty and like ):, ahh. She did a great job acting her part!!

I actually found a Xanga blog where the owner was translating the actual book, One Litre of Tears, into English so people could read it, but she never finished and is doing like one entry once every .. few months or something.

http://www.xanga.com/OneLitre < This is the site, if anyone is interested.

Guest sora09

i'm not too sure if this is the right thread to post this, but...

i was wondering if i can purchase "One Liter of Tears" anywhere in the US.

i searched for it on amazon and there was nothing.

thank you.

Guest KayrinJJ

purchase?? hmm... i dont know where you can find that cuz like the drama came out... some time ago right? i doubt they'll have that anywhere in store. but i know where you can DOWNLOAD it. if that even helps :sweatingbullets:

Guest ttris

omg.. i just finished the drama... and it was so sad.. omg.. aya reallie has a great heart to keep on going and never gave up... it was such a stab in the heart drama because it hurts so much to see your daughter like that... or to see ur friend suffering with this sickness... it was such a sad drama... this was my all time fav drama.. and the song... only human is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest xosandy

^I agree. The instrumentals on the 1 Litre of Tears soundtrack are certainly one of the best. This drama definitely brings the emotions out for me.

Guest Hap^_____^PY

Just finished it...took me a while to too because I'm such a wuss lol...afraid to cry...and man did I cry...Makes me feel soo grateful and see things in a new light...I think I"m going to look for the OST now....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xXt.e.a.r.sXx

OMG!!!!

I never cried so much in my life.

I shed so many tears watching this. :tears:

It was really good though.

Worth watching.

Guest Katxdbsk

Good drama, but i never watched the whole thing. It was too dragging and long for me.

I watched like the first 3 or 4 eps and then skip to the last 15 mins of the last episode. v.v

But i gotta admit, i did cry while watching this.

Guest kp1shadow

ahhh

i cried in every episode except the first one.

and bawled like a baby in the really really sad events

T.T

Guest LilYan

This drama was really interesting to watch and it was really addicting, I finished it in 2days xD

I really liked the song the whole class sings, the one where they performed for the school.

Anyone know the title of the song?

Thanks in advance,

Yan

Archived