---- 1 Litre Of Tears ----

Guest jho

Guest escents

i just finished this drama yesterday. it's SO SAD.... seeing her struggle to walk, write, then talk makes my heart bleed. i feel her family's pain. when i listen to the theme song, i would think about how aya cries. i cried SO many times watching this drama. my eyes were so sore. =/

it's a touching drama to watch!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is truly THE saddest drama I have ever watched...and it being based on a true story is even more heart-breaking.

I went through 2 boxes of tissues when I watched this ><

I bought it off ebay & (the seller had screencaps of the drama + the HQ subs) & it's definitely one of my favorite dramas to watch. Even though it makes me cry, it makes me so much more appreciative of my life.

Guest Q_Park

LOL, it's funny because my dad is the one that made me watch the drama.

He started watching it because he became a fan of erika and he forced me to watch it.

I'm glad I watched it because it was such a good drama and I cried sooooooo much.

I'm watching it again today.

- Kyu

Guest hungrycollegeboy

I might watch this again after finals because I'm a afraid I might get depressed if I watch this before going into finals :sweatingbullets:

Guest Solly

this might sound like a stupid question....

but did the love story part of the drama happened also? O_O?

or did the writer just add that for a little "flavor"?

i'm soooooo curious O_O

Guest madz_kikay

this might sound like a stupid question....

but did the love story part of the drama happened also? O_O?

or did the writer just add that for a little "flavor"?

i'm soooooo curious O_O

no... the love story didn't exist in life of the real aya...

Guest Angelic_illusions

OMG i LOVE this drama.

This story made me cry so much.

I've watched it at least 2 times already.

Has anyone actually read the book?

I'm tempted to buy it but seeing as how my understanding of the japanese language is very limited and i live in Canada, i cant really get it.

I wish i met her somehow, she's an amazing person.

WAAAHHH i feel like crying now, this drama made me cry buckets man!

Guest kayara<3

i loved this drama! it was so beautiful yet sad, and one of the best that i've seen so far.

i love ryo <3 when he first came out i didn't think that he was that good looking, but his character kinda grows on you xD

i had watched it since last yr, both movie and drama. havent buy the book yet.

this is the 1st drama that makes me cried so hard for almost all episode.

rewatched it a couple of times and it still gets me.

this drama is like the best i ever watch, so realistic, and makes me question myself rgding my life.

im so getting the book to read.

Guest jingaling.

i just finished this drama yesterday.

gahhh, it was so heart wrenching T-T

almost every episode made me cry :tears:

Guest lil_archer

OMG i LOVE this drama.

This story made me cry so much.

I've watched it at least 2 times already.

Has anyone actually read the book?

I'm tempted to buy it but seeing as how my understanding of the japanese language is very limited and i live in Canada, i cant really get it.

there is an english version of the book (i juz dunno were to find them)

but i guess someone translated the entire book and posted it in her blog

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=OneLit...21%3a27%3a5.560

(hope this helps :sweatingbullets: )

Guest marco.polo

I watched the whole thing about a week ago. I actually really liked it. Erika Sawajiri did a really good job of playing Aya because it's hard for many actors to put themselves in the role of a sick person with an incurable disease (like being able to express what the character is going through in a way that makes a lasting impact on the audience), and she did a good job with it. Overall I thought that the acting was great by everyone on the show. It's also a really sad drama and the fact that this was based off of a true story makes that much more of an impact on the viewer.

I thought this was a "breakthrough performance" by her. I'm really looking forward to seeing her in more dramas!

By the way, Erika is reeaaallllyyy cute, especially when she smiles haha.

coffee1212 knows what i mean LOL

Oh and she is a verrryyy talented actress - another good performance in "A Song to the Sun (タイヨウのうた/Taiyou no Uta)"

IN ADDITION - One part that really made me sad was when she was in the hospital and she tried calling her family in the middle of the night with a pay phone, but she couldn't complete the call because she kept dialing the wrong numbers or took too long to dial, so she ended up falling asleep by the pay phone in her wheel chair until her mom came to help her and she started crying in her mom's arms about why the disease chose her and asking her mom to save her... :tears::(

Guest leenahx33

I watched this drama a few days ago.. It broke my heart.

I'm not gonna explain it though because everyone else probably knows what I'm talking about.

A new outlook on life, the want to work harder, sudden inspiration to help find the cure to that disease, etc..

It makes me sad, it does. :tears:

Guest XangelXtranX

Omg, i just finished watching this on mysoju.com its so sad! tears just falling down like crazy!! sadest drama ever!! then stairway to heaven :)

Archived