After School (애프터스쿨) - The Official Thread

Guest Mihyejung

Guest snsqlc61

Look at her figure. I really  want to be like her. I think Nana is the most good-looking girl of Aftershcool!! <3 <3

[Fashion] Nana Looks Like a Model Even at the Airport!

AS나나_공항패션2

Nana of Orange Caramel left the country to participate in 30th anniversary celebration of ‘FOSSIL ‘on August 28.

She showed up in stylish look at the airport. She wore a fancy zebra print T-shirt and black skinny pants. She looked chic in that outfit.

Besides, she also wore a fedora and an ivory colored Fossil shoulder bag. She greeted her fans who came to see her with bright smile.

Nana is currently appearing in China’s show ‘Fashion Goddess’ showing off her outstanding fashion sense. Nana is also leading her stint as a singer in China as Orange Caramel released their 4th single album ‘My Copycat.’

Visit Get it K’s Online Store

http://shop.getitk.com\

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest snsqlc61

Look at her figure. I just want to be like her. I think Nana is the most good-looking gilr in Afterschool! <3 <3 <3

[Fashion] Nana Looks Like a Model Even at the Airport!

AS나나_공항패션2

Nana of Orange Caramel left the country to participate in 30th anniversary celebration of ‘FOSSIL ‘on August 28.

She showed up in stylish look at the airport. She wore a fancy zebra print T-shirt and black skinny pants. She looked chic in that outfit.

Besides, she also wore a fedora and an ivory colored Fossil shoulder bag. She greeted her fans who came to see her with bright smile.

Nana is currently appearing in China’s show ‘Fashion Goddess’ showing off her outstanding fashion sense. Nana is also leading her stint as a singer in China as Orange Caramel released their 4th single album ‘My Copycat.’

Visit Get it K’s Online Store

http://shop.getitk.com\

Guest fany19

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[FANCAM] 140824 Orange Caramel  @  Inkigayo Mini Fan Meeting

CR: 권오상 & 리지야 안녕

Guest fany19

Orange Caramel cutely attempt the jump rope moves from the 70s and 80s

Do you recall that small jump rope dance move in Orange Caramel's "My Copycat"? Well, the girls released a somewhat random but endearing video today of the three members trying out different jump rope games that only the generations from the 70s and 80s would know!
The girls cutely and energetically try their hand (or feet?) at these games, although they do seem to be having a difficult time.  Regardless, they sure seem to be having fun!  And they suggest it is a good technique for weight loss.
CR: allkpop

Guest fany19

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[140830] Orange Caramel - My Copycat @ Music Core

CR: 오캬방송

Guest fany19

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[FANCAM] [140824] Nana @ WAPOP  concert

CR: imnanaheart AS

Guest fany19

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Orange Caramel’s Nana Visits Alma Mater, High School Photo and Records Revealednana-aftter-school-roommate.jpg
Orange Caramel‘s Nana had the chance to visit her alma mater recently through the SBS variety program “Good Sunday—Roommate.”
On the August 31 broadcast of “Good Sunday—Roommate,” Nana returned to her hometown of Cheonju along with fellow participant Hong Soo Hyun.
On the same day, Nana and Hong Soo Hyun dropped by Oh Chang High School, Nana’s alma mater. While there, Nana sneaked a peek at her student record. Her cute graduation photo in particular has attracted the attention of the public.
Seeing her graduation photo, Hong Soo Hyun said, “Well, aren’t you adorable.”
In her student record, Nana wrote that her special skill was makeup application and her hope was to become a stylist in the future. It was also recorded by her teachers that Nana happily attended school and actively participated in school activities.Nana.jpg
CR: soompi

Guest fany19

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Uee Shows Independence on “Law of the Jungle,” Refuses Help from Royal Pirates’ James and Other Cast Memberslaw-of-the-jungle-800x450.png
The most recent episode of the variety program “Law of the Jungle” proved that After School’s Uee is an ‘iron wall’ when it comes to being independent.
On the August 29 broadcast of the eighth segment of SBS’ “Law of the Jungle’s” Indian Ocean Special, cameras followed Kim Byung Man and the rest of the cast members as they relocated themselves to the final survival destination, which was a small island on Mauritius.
The Kim Byung Man tribe was transferred by a small boat to the new location. However, the boat was unable to anchor itself close to the island due to the shallow depth of the water. For this reason, some of the members were carried by another member in order to get onto the island. Then, member Kang Ji Seob suggested that James (of Royal Pirates) should carry Uee. However, Uee expressed her refusal to receive help, saying, “I can do it. Don’t touch me, I will take care of myself.”
Meanwhile, “Law of the Jungle: Indian Ocean” airs on Friday nights at 10 PM (KST) on SBS.law-of-the-jungle.jpg

Raina tears up on 'Crisis Escape Number One' after a video from her mother

Orange Caramel's Raina teared up after a video message from her mother!
She was a guest on KBS 2TV's 'Crisis Escape Number 1', and the show had a special surprise for Raina! The show had gotten a large package and a video message for Raina from her mother. Her mother said, "I'm sending you the Chuseok food that you like, so enjoy them. You're always sick because you don't eat healthy, and I'm sorry that I can't take care of you. You're doing so well, so I'm proud of you. Take care of your health, and I'm getting healthier, too, so just think of yourself. You can't come down this Chuseok, but enjoy it and I hope your wishes come true. I love you so much."Raina teared up at the video and revealed that her parents down in Ulsan always sent her lots of packages. 
CR: allkpop

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Mother’s Letter Moves After School’s Raina to Tears21-800x450.jpg

After School and Orange Caramel vocalist Raina cried while listening to her mother’s letter.

On the September 1 broadcast of KBS2′s “Crisis Escape Number One,” NS Yoon-G, Raina, and Yoo Min Sang all took a safety quiz. The topic was package delivery services.

MC Kim Jong Kook announced that one of the three celebrities had received a package from his or her mother, and held out an unmarked box. NS Yoon-G said, “My mother often sends me underwear and snacks from the US.” Raina predicted that the box was from her mother in Ulsan, saying, “My mother sends me many packages.”

Shortly thereafter, Raina’s mother appeared on screen through a video message. “It’s sad that you can’t come down to Ulsan for Chuseok this year. My heart hurts because it seems like you aren’t eating well,” she said tearfully. Moved by her mother’s message, Raina also cried.

11.jpg

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jo Se Ho Continues to Chase After Nana?20140902000130_0.jpg

While Jo Se Ho has been very vocal about keeping his love line with Nana on “Roommate” by asking her out on a movie date,  the comedian gave another reason for fans to wonder whether he is really pursuing Nana when a photo of him running after the pretty singer was revealed. However, it is purely business this time around as it was revealed that Jo Se Ho kept it professional as he shot a promotional photo with Nana for the group’s upcoming track.

On September 2, Orange Caramel revealed a photo featuring the comedian and Nana. The photo piqued the interest of fans as Jo Se Ho is shown crying while chasing after Nana while the singer looks like she is wiping away tears with her left hand. Many people are wondering what could be the story behind this photo which is a preview of the group’s upcoming comeback track.

Find out more about why Jo Se Ho continues to chase after Nana when the Orange Caramel makes its comeback with a new concept on September 6 in MBC’s “Show! Music Core” and on September 7 in SBS’ “Inkigayo.”

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[FANCAM] [140826] After School @ WAPOP  concertJuyeon 's fancamDiva

Flashback

Because of u

CR: Pacific Ocean(2juyeon.com)
Kaeun - because of u

CR: 940820.com 가은아닷컴

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[140905]  After School - Flashback & Diva @ Simplykpop

• 3 weeks later...

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[140916] Beauty Bible 2014FW Ep 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcRIcLdciAc

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[140924] Beauty Bible 2014FW Ep 2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbweForb2s0

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

'Roommate' family throws a surprise birthday party for Nana!

After School's Nana was pleasantly shocked when she was greeted with a surprise birthday party on the latest episode of 'Roommate'!
Although she caught wind of it early when the roommates weren't fully prepared for her earlier-than-expected arrival, she was still thankful for the impromptu surprise as the 'Roommate' members put on an Orange Caramel-themed show for Nana, who watched from the second floor with her special birthday cake!

Darn you SBS. Why you made this video available in my country.
-----Otani Ryohei Talks About the Ladies of “Roommate”
Model-actor Otani Ryohei has recently sat with isPlus for an interview wherein he talked about the ladies of the SBS variety show “Roommate,” among other things.
BzMrFymCUAA8RJy.jpg

The model-actor from Japan who has built his acting career in Korea has mentioned that he is open to developing a love line with the ladies in “Roommate.”
“The ladies (in Roommate) are all attractive. I think there will be a good feeling if we spend more time together. Won’t there be a possibility with everyone? I wish there’s a chance to have a love line. Maybe it can be seen around this month,” said Otani Ryohei when asked whether there’s a chance for him to have some romantic relationship while inside the share house.
When asked to pick his ideal type among Bae Jong Ok, Lee Gook Joo, Sunny, and Heo Young Ji, the model-actor shyly replied, “I cannot choose. Even if there’s somebody (I like among them), I cannot say it. Haha!”
Otani Ryohei then talked about each of the ladies in “Roommate” and shared his feelings about them.
“There was that one time with Lee Gook Joo. I drank alcohol until late at night at the first floor and after going into my room (to sleep), I went down at around 5 a.m. to drink water and she was making kimbap. I thought, ‘She’s really enjoying Roommate.’ It’s just like going on a membership training (MT) with your college mates. The atmosphere is cheerful. I want to have a heart-to-heart talk with her at least once,” said Otani Ryohei on Lee Gook Joo.
Otani Ryohei also talked about Girls’ Generation’s Sunny. “Sunny is really cute. She’s a friend who always laughs when she talks and she is hardworking. I sometimes play volleyball and she comes to cheer me at my match. She just said she’ll come. I know that she has a very bright personality, (of course) she’s Girls’ Generation. But she really works hard and whenever I score a point, she cheers for me. She’s a cute and lovely character,” said Otani Ryohei.
Finally, Otani Ryohei talked about actress Bae Jong Ok. “Bae Jong Ok noona is a great senior but she told us not to approach her like that. She keeps an eye on things in the kitchen.”
However, Otani Ryohei mentioned that he cannot say much about Nana and KARA’s Heo Young Ji. “Because of their schedules, I couldn’t see Nana and Heo Young Ji often so I don’t know much about them yet.”
http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/05/otani-ryohei-talks-about-the-ladies-of-roommate/

Archived